Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2020, 6:42:35

...who to SMOOOOCHICIDE with my kissyface.

The way the server worked out it seems to be people I like like mob ashe and crippler vs people I like like dd rasp and rouger etc. And villains is um...something else.

And the irony of my totally untouched mono waiting to smoochicide that literally has a name of a clear suicider is probably Villains humor in being the only untouched clan. I cant tell you I just want to wall, youd buy defense because I obviously wouldn't smoochicide you otherwise because I'd have no chance. But also I dont want to create a grudge....

1 pt if villains doesnt buy d, let's me smoochicide them, and then promises to GS kill me only so I can restart (obviously wont be blindsiding for the record, love yall)
2 pts if badass forces united and darkness realize together they could make the server a safe haven without any changes. Rules, like other servers, are made by those who can enforce them. ANNNNNNNND yall couldda already stopped it if you weren't netting/killing/messing with each other. Very logical good leaders are up top.
3 pts if villains agrees to hit anyone/everyone with me because fluff who wouldnt wanna be in a chat with vamps and dragon
4 pts if someone just kills me for this post and I get to wall. Maybe even slow down at 5c if I'm clearly not awake. Idk. Youd probably still win if you're not in the palvpal war

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 30th 2020, 6:49:19
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit