Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2020, 6:42:35

...who to SMOOOOCHICIDE with my kissyface.

The way the server worked out it seems to be people I like like mob ashe and crippler vs people I like like dd rasp and rouger etc. And villains is um...something else.

And the irony of my totally untouched mono waiting to smoochicide that literally has a name of a clear suicider is probably Villains humor in being the only untouched clan. I cant tell you I just want to wall, youd buy defense because I obviously wouldn't smoochicide you otherwise because I'd have no chance. But also I dont want to create a grudge....

1 pt if villains doesnt buy d, let's me smoochicide them, and then promises to GS kill me only so I can restart (obviously wont be blindsiding for the record, love yall, plz contact for 1pt thx)
2 pts if badass forces united and darkness realize together they could make the server a safe haven without any changes. Rules, like other servers, are made by those who can enforce them. ANNNNNNNND yall couldda already stopped it if you weren't netting/killing/messing with each other. Very logical good leaders are up top.
3 pts if villains agrees to hit anyone/everyone with me because fluff who wouldnt wanna be in a chat with vamps and dragon
4 pts if someone just kills me for this post and I get to wall. Maybe even slow down at 5c if I'm clearly not awake. Idk. Youd probably still win if you're not in the palvpal war with no netters left and the best warclan as the only ones left off.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 30th 2020, 6:53:03
Back To Thread
See Original Post