Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 4th 2023, 13:18:52

So I'm learning that things like cause dissension are more effective if you have more troops.

And I know that spy effectiveness of attacks decreases the more attacks you do.

But I'm wondering if anyone can point me to actual formulas on these things.

In particular I'm interested in demoralize, cause dissension, bomb air bases, maybe raid food stores or bomb banks? I don't know if those are ever used or not? Attack intelligence centers?

I'd really like to gain more knowledge into how these aspects of the game work in a more detailed way.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2023, 15:04:37

Spy "effectiveness" doesn't really drop. What happens is colloquially called being "spied out." The more a country has harmful ops done against it, the more likely it is to defend against them. I don't know if anyone has that exact formula, but usually you'll start bouncing ops on a country after 30 or so harmful ops on someone in 24 hours. Intelligence gaining ops like standard spy and market spy are not affected.

7 demo ops will drop a countries readiness to 70%. You can drop their readiness further, but they will not go below 70% on defense. Formula is rounded 5% of remaining readiness.

CD is 4% of their troops maximum and I don't remember exactly because I haven't played in a minute, but I feel like you need 50% of their troop total to maximize it. I think it is 4% of their troops OR 8% of your troops, whichever is lower....maybe you can confirm that. I feel dumb for not remembering.

Air bases, banks and food I don't have the formulas on because I've only used them super sparingly in various situations.

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 4th 2023, 15:22:10

Thanks Derrick. DD actually told me it was 60% of troop totals earlier, so yea you were pretty close.

This is good info, thank you.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2023, 20:14:52

Yeah that makes sense. I might be right and DD just plays it safe. You kinda want to oversend everything by a little in this game because there is random bounces when you're closely matched or just over where you need to be in this game. Always go a little over everything if you can.

The most common uses of demo and CD to break for kill run is 7 demos and 9 CDs (Break × 0.7 × 0.7), and 7 demos and 17 CDs (Break × 0.7 × 0.5).

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 4th 2023, 21:11:35

Derrick is correct, it's 50% of enemy troops you need for maximum effectiveness.

There is nothing magical about these specific numbers but they are quite accurate and very good to remember:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
The most common uses of demo and CD to break for kill run is 7 demos and 9 CDs (Break × 0.7 × 0.7), and 7 demos and 17 CDs (Break × 0.7 × 0.5).

zolag Game profile

May 27th 2023, 11:28:37

interesting, good to know