Verified:

TheMafia Game profile

Dec 14th 2022, 15:55:21

In primary.... a guy hits me twice in one hour (total of 4 times now), he is 5 times my size. He gets to do the attacks... spy on me... w.e he wants.

What do i get after getting hit by him...... "We dare not spy on such a large country" ...... this is wrong. this is very wrong. anyone big can just take advantage of the fact that they have ZERO consequences hitting a way smaller target...

im 2.2mill he is 9.5mill ..... i just have to sit there and take it? wtf? i cannot fathom how this game allows for a pvp situation where its so top down brutal.... its skews the entire game towards ppl who are just multiple times the size of their target.

I CANT EVEN fluffING SPY ON HIM........ dont try to explain this to me like its fair or balanced. its straight wrong, in fact if this was not there the game would be way more balanced... and youd have way more competition. the game would be harder and more consequential. youd have more fierce competition with countries closer to your size...... how has this not been addressed years ago?

Edited By: TheMafia on Dec 14th 2022, 15:59:50
See Original Post

TheMafia Game profile

Dec 14th 2022, 15:58:29

A larger country can infinitely suppress another far smaller country from ever coming into range of hitting them back by abusing the timing of the attacks.....

Cathankins Game profile

Dec 21st 2022, 14:11:46

Try the tech start I posted on this board, if your country is built strong at the start you won’t get bullied as much. Try’s and get your warfare up too that helps a lot. Try again next set, the challenge is part of the fun ;-) all of us had to learn