Verified:

Ronnie Game profile

Jul 17th 2010, 11:30:49

martian: so what do admins think of the difference between cross-retalling and cross-killing? Both step out of the teamserver ideals.
Do tell :)

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 17th 2010, 12:12:06

the tricky thing about cross killing is it would mean no clan should really have allies help them with anything if it wasnt allowed

however is 5 countries enough critical mass for kill runs with 102 turns a day?

thats only 218 hits per tag, i think it would be interisting to have a server where killing was much more uncommon and people just tried to cripple or outgrow eachother when they had problems

snawdog Game profile

Jul 17th 2010, 12:53:36

Originally posted by enshula:
the tricky thing about cross killing is it would mean no clan should really have allies help them with anything if it wasnt allowed

however is 5 countries enough critical mass for kill runs with 102 turns a day?

thats only 218 hits per tag, i think it would be interisting to have a server where killing was much more uncommon and people just tried to cripple or outgrow eachother when they had problems

I am sure that is what the developers/admins had in mind when they made it a TEAM server...
ICQ 364553524
msn

Ronnie Game profile

Jul 17th 2010, 16:52:53

We did this quite often in tournement, enshula. Play 5 vs 5, and it hardly ever came down to killing. Just crippling, hitting the soft spots.
Good fun.

OGT Game profile

Jul 18th 2010, 7:15:11

Originally posted by archaic:
Well, you had to know this was coming . . .

Look at you guys, all legit and charming and active. I bet you never figured on there being a big ol' RD post count battle on the forums huh? You even have a burgening fan club, all these legit players standing up and defending you. Anybody that brings up your colorful past becomes an outcast pariah.

Gotta love it really, nothing hooks the masses like a good old fashioned redemption story. Its just a shame there are not more players here to see the transformation . . . not that you guys could have done anything about that.

how you gonna win this battle when like 75% of the players left play or have played in RD in the past lol

its like beating a dead horse, yes they cheated, theres fluff all we can do about it now, if it wasnt rd then itd be another group of players cheating..

if they wanna go legit now then let them... muster up some troops and do something about it ingame, why beat a dead horse over fluff that happened years ago.

I hated rd for awhile till i realized alot of the people i liked where in rd or were at some point lol

so now you have a chance to legit beat RD, stop fluffing and get to work..

sick of hearing the rd bs

just giver

Hellz X Game profile

Jul 18th 2010, 19:00:00

I hate the word "fluff"
Imaginary Numbers