Verified:

Lord Milk Game profile

Feb 11th 2024, 22:47:52

Thank you to all our members old and new when we formed this little band of outlaws I had high hopes! I knew it would be a struggle to take down the most prolific group of fighters on the team server, But I never wavered even through all the sets where we got beat into oblivion we always got back up regrouped and came back again! Recent additions and prior strategists for the Light came together with a new game plan for this set and once we implemented it there was no slowing down! Finally after almost a year of being the underdogs I am proud to say that The Light declares a tag kill on The Darkness!! Stay tuned folks because this war is gonna keep happening and this is just the first of many Victories to come!!!
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2024, 23:11:19

Light milk. Perfectly foamed.

Bonus.

major Game profile

Feb 12th 2024, 1:11:47

bonus

enjoy your 15 minutes.

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Feb 12th 2024, 1:30:14

I remember joining the light to casually net in team only to be FSed out of the blue. Glad to finally put them down. Nice work Milk!

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2024, 2:21:33

Aww, poor TC - must be so weird for you since you're the one typically FSing netters out of the blue on multiple servers.

Feb 12th 2024, 3:56:53

Originally posted by Tertius:
Aww, poor TC - must be so weird for you since you're the one typically FSing netters out of the blue on multiple servers.

Hmm good idea, I'll see about doing that next set. Can't let my rep go unfilled!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2024, 4:24:25

FAFTW
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2024, 5:34:35

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:

Hmm good idea, I'll see about doing that next set. Can't let my rep go unfilled!

Yikes, then that makes me more concerned about those vile threats you and your friends were making in chat, because that fluff was fluffed up.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2024, 5:41:13

Yikes, then that makes me more concerned about those vile threats you and your friends were making in chat, because that fluff was fluffed up.

Do share!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 12th 2024, 7:07:55

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Do share!

Not sure if Tertius is referring to the rape of humans and animals conversation that the Lights had going on #teamnews but if that is what he is referring to well it lead to a few countries / players being dropped from PDM….

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 12th 2024, 7:11:42

I remember joining the light to casually net in team only to be FSed out of the blue. Glad to finally put them down. Nice work Milk!

TC / EvilZerling, why must you lie so much? You never came to casually net. You came with all those LaF guys before the PDM guys joined strictly to war.

Lights has been at war every set since they were under BH and the Resist Flag and ever since Milk took over and changed their flag to Lights….

Edited By: SuperFly on Feb 12th 2024, 7:14:45

MILORD Game profile

Feb 12th 2024, 9:32:12

I remember playing in the Bad4 clan. You gave us an "FS". We fought with you for a long time. Then you fought a black hole. I don't know the details. Then I played in the Light clan and you did "FS" again. This is not an accusation, but just a fact. As warriors, you are experienced players and it is interesting to be with you. The guys wanted to agree with you on the date of the start of the war, but for some reason you did not want to. Nevertheless, the war took place and I hope everyone enjoyed it.
born in the USSR

Academus Game profile

Feb 12th 2024, 13:25:10

Well done the Russians with the useless LIght teams. A well executed war, which your early FS and superior numbers proved decisive. 1 win out of 10 is not so bad.

AbRaMcHiK Game profile

Feb 12th 2024, 13:29:36

All these threats from the Dark Ones turned out to be complete nonsense. We, Russian speakers, and you, English speakers, have a language barrier and difficulties in translating words and expressions through a translator. We have different understandings of jokes and sense of humor. But from all this I understood one thing: the Dark Ones love to invent, embellish and take advantage of the moment that will be beneficial to them. They are ready to engage in all sorts of abomination and black activities, as long as it benefits them. I have never understood such people and never will.

AbRaMcHiK Game profile

Feb 12th 2024, 13:31:22

Originally posted by Academus:
Well done the Russians with the useless LIght teams. A well executed war, which your early FS and superior numbers proved decisive. 1 win out of 10 is not so bad.

I don’t understand why they call us “Russians”? We are not all from Russia. We are from different countries. We are simply “Russian-speaking”.

AbRaMcHiK Game profile

Feb 12th 2024, 13:32:59

What threats are we talking about?

AbRaMcHiK Game profile

Feb 12th 2024, 13:37:35

All this is empty talk that the Dark Ones are trying to bring to the forum. in fact: Light and Russian speakers broke the Dark Ones. What did you write in your chat? “This is not Mars 2025, this is Earth!” So, as it turned out, the earth also submitted to the Martians! Happy Victory, comrades! For such a victory you can drink a glass of good beer! We deserve it.

Suicidal Game profile

Feb 12th 2024, 16:49:49

Seriously? Do you really think you "won" a war with a bunch of Disney characters?
You folks must be Fukking Goofy.

Feb 12th 2024, 16:50:12

Originally posted by SuperFly:

TC / EvilZerling, why must you lie so much? You never came to casually net. You came with all those LaF guys before the PDM guys joined strictly to war.

Lights has been at war every set since they were under BH and the Resist Flag and ever since Milk took over and changed their flag to Lights….

What you said isn't true. The reset I joined there was a netting tag and a war tag. I joined the netting tag. We got FSed (while netting).

Graves Game profile

Feb 12th 2024, 17:48:30

Yep, we were netting for a few resets. Then a few of us wanted to war so we split into two. The netters got blindsided by Darkness when they suddenly decided they wanted to help Freedom. Anyway, it's all history now.

We recruited new people, improved our war game, and took the fight to Darkness. Good leadership Milk and Leto!

Symbolic Game profile

Feb 12th 2024, 19:12:53

Congrats! You guys improve every set. The who oop war is pretty greasy but you know it dose the trick sometimes.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2024, 23:38:23

I'm happy that the mighty Turtle Crawler didn't quit the game.

OOP wars win when the other side isn't expecting it. Good luck next time :D

ツ

Feb 12th 2024, 23:43:47

Welcome back total cheater!

AbRaMcHiK Game profile

Feb 13th 2024, 17:41:41

they were so upset that they decided to transfer all the revenge to the Alliance server.

Suicidal Game profile

Feb 13th 2024, 18:04:35

Originally posted by AbRaMcHiK:
they were so upset that they decided to transfer all the revenge to the Alliance server.

Stop crying. There is no crying in EE.

MILORD Game profile

Feb 14th 2024, 2:31:54

Originally posted by Suicidal:

Martians don't cry😉
born in the USSR

AbRaMcHiK Game profile

Feb 14th 2024, 13:11:34

Is anyone crying besides you? Sorry, didn't notice.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Feb 14th 2024, 13:33:00

Its really salty in here. Does anyone have a pork loin I can cook with lots of salt on it??
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Cathankins Game profile

Feb 14th 2024, 14:12:04

Wow impressive that’s not an easy feat under any circumstances

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 14th 2024, 16:14:37

You seem to be crying that you died in alliance.
Recruit more martians and take over alliance next! Make them pay for their crimes against you!

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Feb 14th 2024, 20:16:17

MMMM, more salt. Thank you. Do you have any pepper?
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Suicidal Game profile

Feb 15th 2024, 0:58:03

I no cry, I no die, I multiply....restarting is all part of the game....u gise should know

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Feb 15th 2024, 18:18:07

yummy yummy, more salt please
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Feb 16th 2024, 0:21:54

*sprinkles some more salt*

Lord Milk Game profile

Feb 16th 2024, 2:45:36

I dont know the last time that darkness lost in team does anyone have a history book? They said it would never happen that we would be like all the others and just a flash in the pan!
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 16th 2024, 5:25:10

you are gloating a lot for a guy who is about to taken on Weedy, Bad4U and all of the untaggeds!

Lord Milk Game profile

Feb 16th 2024, 12:54:46

2 posts is a lot it takes you more than that daily just to shpit on laf lol
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2024, 13:01:16

you are gloating a lot for a guy who is about to taken on Weedy, Bad4U and all of the untaggeds!

Weedy is a netting tag btw– just in case Milk is unaware.

MILORD Game profile

Feb 16th 2024, 13:54:47

In this game, as in the Olympics, all possible records have been broken. But not for the Light clan and the Martians. Together we set new records for the number of murders and attacks.And we are going to increase the result by the end of the set. Having overtaken even the former champion super fly and suicidal, May Svarog help us.
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Feb 16th 2024, 15:04:30

Learning is light, not learning is darkness! Sign up for the next set of the team of light and Martians and together we will give even more records!
born in the USSR

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Feb 16th 2024, 15:54:47

I ran out of salt. Does anyone have any garlic powder to add to this?
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Feb 16th 2024, 17:47:53

Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:

I've collected endless tears over the years, I'll extract some more salt for you.

Suicidal Game profile

Feb 16th 2024, 19:41:09

Originally posted by MILORD:
In this game, as in the Olympics, all possible records have been broken. But not for the Light clan and the Martians. Together we set new records for the number of murders and attacks.And we are going to increase the result by the end of the set. Having overtaken even the former champion super fly and suicidal, May Svarog help us.

"former champion super fly and suicidal" you made me blush

AbRaMcHiK Game profile

Feb 16th 2024, 20:26:34

You seem to be crying that you died in alliance.
Recruit more martians and take over alliance next! Make them pay for their crimes against you!

why do we need to take over the server? We are not criminals =)

Aphrodite777 Game profile

Feb 16th 2024, 20:30:12

Bonusl
Team - Bad4u
Alliance - SoL HFA
FFA - LoC

Doug Game profile

Feb 17th 2024, 0:02:51

Now I see the fuss. Suoerfky and suicidal should burn this bitxh to the ground. To the young players, I would like to add that for decades very few leaders of any major plans would allow the cross server BS that we have witnessed over the last two months..

Saves up my suicidal and superfly money. 💰

Edited By: Doug on Feb 17th 2024, 0:05:40
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

Doug Game profile

Feb 17th 2024, 0:08:21

Edited By: Doug on Feb 17th 2024, 0:11:59
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2024, 2:30:39

Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:

I've collected endless tears over the years, I'll extract some more salt for you.

How so? You were banned from playing for ten years, you werent evading were you?
Catch me on ir c

Thunder Game profile

Feb 17th 2024, 3:02:40

*eats popcorn*
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 17th 2024, 3:14:34

Originally posted by Doug:
Now I see the fuss. Suoerfky and suicidal should burn this bitxh to the ground. To the young players, I would like to add that for decades very few leaders of any major plans would allow the cross server BS that we have witnessed over the last two months..

Saves up my suicidal and superfly money. 💰

Daddy war bucks; save up those SuperFly coins cuz this champion has been cross server battling for years.

You can’t slap me in the face in one server and not expect me to slap your face on another.

This is the creed and this is the way of the SuperFly.