Verified:

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 22nd 2023, 23:19:35

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Ivan would 1000% be offended you called this person Ivan.

Coalie, some folks in our actual reality are genuinely NPCs. I work with one now. Dude is late 20s but doesn't really ever see himself doing much and is content to work jobs that lack upward mobility. I'm pretty sure, like any good shopkeeper in an RPG, that I could literally hack the guy to bits with a sword and he would be back in the same shop the next day selling the same odds and ends. Free will doesn't exist, and the totality of our experience is environmentally based, but some folks will follow bread crumbs off a cliff. The rest of us have 1st place finishes and have killed the server.💪

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ1YqkttZEg

Hellrush Game profile

Jan 23rd 2023, 0:54:24

Fast

MILORD Game profile

Jan 23rd 2023, 10:22:55

How many players fight on each side?
born in the USSR

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 23rd 2023, 19:23:29

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by galleri:
Blackhole plays FA well. His skills on that part have you all engaged in this thread.

That's why I'm convinced he's not a newbie, he's a troll from the past.

If only galleri could out him. Is it former darkness bull Zack? Is it allainces own son Chevs? The opp abs lead me to believe its Hungry!

Btw #15 died so now we only have one guy left.

🤷
This person has you all baffled. It is entertaining to read while I am using the bathroom.

Blackhole- what clans did you play in when you played earth2025?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2023, 19:42:20

Petition to rename him B-Hole.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2023, 19:58:16

Originally posted by Requiem:

/me signs
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

sfbob Game profile

Jan 23rd 2023, 20:06:30

Originally posted by Requiem:

/me signs

signed

Rokkie Game profile

Jan 23rd 2023, 20:21:42

B-hole it is.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 23rd 2023, 23:37:06

Oh my.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 24th 2023, 1:09:03

Blackhole plays FA well. His skills on that part have you all engaged in this thread.

If only galleri could out him. Is it former darkness bull Zack? Is it allainces own son Chevs? The opp abs lead me to believe its Hungry!

🤷
This person has you all baffled. It is entertaining to read while I am using the bathroom.

Never played Earth 2025. I started here in... what late November I think? First time I've ever played.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 24th 2023, 2:09:14

Originally posted by BlackHole:

🤷

Never played Earth 2025. I started here in... what late November I think? First time I've ever played.

Ah. My confusion when I read the 10 year veteran thing.
Carry on.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 24th 2023, 3:32:03

[quote poster=galleri; 51543; 1005032][quote poster=BlackHole; 51543; 1005031][quote poster=galleri; 51543; 1005013][quote poster=SuperFly; 51543; 1004976]

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 24th 2023, 10:59:04

[quote poster=Coalie; 51543; 1005034][quote poster=galleri; 51543; 1005032][quote poster=BlackHole; 51543; 1005031][quote poster=galleri; 51543; 1005013]

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

So now you want us to call you sense? Got it.

Tmac Game profile

Jan 24th 2023, 13:24:38

I can just imagine the people that use a translator here trying to make sense of Coalie's post, lol.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 24th 2023, 13:47:42

Originally posted by Tmac:
I can just imagine the people that use a translator here trying to make sense of Coalie's post, lol.

Oh. Is that what I need, a translator? Cause my brain hurts right now trying to figure out what the fluff he just said.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 24th 2023, 14:39:30

B-Hole, you need more protein, bro.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 24th 2023, 14:39:37

Coaliepasta

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 24th 2023, 15:15:33

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Originally posted by Tmac:

Oh. Is that what I need, a translator? Cause my brain hurts right now trying to figure out what the fluff he just said.

What do they say to me? My job is to be the best player in the world. Later, the chimpanzees killed more than 300 people and carried out multiple attacks linked to al-Qaeda. The US military has no other purpose. Surprisingly, they changed the country. Think again. I visited spies hidden all over Spain. This means getting the correct IP address of the storm. You can watch it anywhere and kill it in 700 ways, but you and your language are free.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 24th 2023, 15:56:28

Makes perfect sense. Thanks Coalie.

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 24th 2023, 18:17:36

I think you guys actually did well. You went up against a team of elite war players and learned why they have the respect they do. Amazing performance by darkness.

Go back to the drawing board, learn to run a strong strategy and then come back. It would be cool to see this story turn into an epic rivalry if your clan grows and adapts and learns from this.

It would be really cool if you guys makes your clan the children of the light so the war would between befween Darkness and Light.

But it looks like they schooled you good this round. That’s the worst *** whooping I’ve ever seen. Quite cool to get to see how good their clan really is though and I think everyone would love to see more.

I wonder if maybe if you had 3 or 4 teams if they could still bang with you. I mean that was a very strong performance by them.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 24th 2023, 19:03:46

Coalie = tree fiddy

Mrredmanbhs Game profile

Jan 24th 2023, 19:36:42

Originally posted by Cathankins:

I wonder if maybe if you had 3 or 4 teams if they could still bang with you. I mean that was a very strong performance by them.

So when does this server just become alliance light? Or is it already there?
-MrRedManbhs

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 24th 2023, 21:06:27

*Alliance Dark

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 24th 2023, 21:22:29

Originally posted by Mrredmanbhs:
Originally posted by Cathankins:

So when does this server just become alliance light? Or is it already there?

The borg is not coming back

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 25th 2023, 3:37:28

Imagine how much worse the ass whooping would have been had fastcars killed them from the get go or if taker and freedom would taken retribution for resistance stealing his name that he has used for the last 20 years.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 25th 2023, 3:38:57

Like I said earlier; my country alone has done more damage than the entire resistance. Next set I’ll war them solo to give them a fighting chance!

Lol

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 25th 2023, 12:45:15

Imagine how much worse the ass whooping would have been had fastcars killed them from the get go or if taker and freedom would taken retribution for resistance stealing his name that he has used for the last 20 years.

How much faster would we have died if it was 20-25 on 9 instead of 12 on 9? Probably a bit.

Like I said earlier; my country alone has done more damage than the entire resistance. Next set I’ll war them solo to give them a fighting chance!

Lol

I accept your challenge.

In fact, I'll make it even more fair for you. You don't have to fight 1 on 10ish.

But, if you're really as confident as you make it out to be. Let's do a 1 on 3. Myself and two of The Resistance that I pick.

We can each carve out separate tags so it's clear who we are fighting. And we will go at it 1 vs 3. If you red all three of us, I'll change my name to Superfly owns Blackhole for the next 2 rounds.

But if we red you, you have to join The Resistance for a round. And you have to give full effort.

What do you say? You willing to put your money with your mouth is? Or was that all hyperbole?