Verified:

Status Uploader

Bot~
!!!

May 11th 2011, 20:21:38

This is an automatically generated thread. If you are an expert feel free to provide advice. Please follow all of the rules listed in the sticky thread. Respect the anonymity of this player's country: deducing and posting the country number of this country is a bannable offense. Further information about the player and the country:

Country owner:Withheld
Country strategy:Undecided
Player experience:New
Best finish:N/A
Total finishes:0

Status Uploader

Bot~
!!!

May 11th 2011, 20:21:38

This is an automatically generated post. Please note that certain values have been rounded and some have been omitted to protect the identity of the country.

Basics
GovernmentM
Land0
Tax Rate35%
Net Income$4,120
Net Food17
Money$31,000
Food210
Oil8
Turns94
Turns Played6
Turns Stored100
Technology
Military99.99%
Medical100%
Business100.09%
Residential100%
Agricultural100%
Warfare0.2%
Military Strategy100%
Weapons100%
Industrial100%
Spy100%
SDI1.1%
Structures
BPT5
Enterprise Zones3
Residences3
Industrial Complexes1
Military Bases2
Research Labs1
Farms1
Oil Rigs1
Unused87
Military
Spies0
Troops100
Jets0
Turrets0
Tanks0
Readiness100%
Nuclear Missiles0
Chemical Missiles0
Cruise Missiles0

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

May 12th 2011, 17:56:23

decide, quickly :P the answer to "i don't know what strategy to play" is not "i'll play all the strategies"

for new players, i generally suggest either an industrialist.
for industrialist, build only industrial complexes and construction sites
right now, your focus should be on getting the construction sites up to a higher level.
if you choose industrialist, you should switch government to communist and start working on increasing your industrial tech (by buying it off the public market)
you'll need to choose what you're producing by the market prices on the public market - i'm not sure what they're like since i'm not playing in tournament right now. look at what is selling best, but also be aware that you produce more troops per industrial site than jets and turrets, and more jets and turrets per site than tanks. so while tanks have a higher cost per unit, you generally produce significantly fewer of them and thus are not as profitable. generally, jets and turrets are better early to mid round, and troops start becoming better mid to late round. i personally have had very limited success with tank production.

anyway, rambling done. pick a strategy before you play too many more turns or you'll run out of money and not be able to recover very easily.