Verified:

clintonista Game profile

Jun 14th 2016, 0:04:40

On that Sunday, as promised a couple of weeks ago, I will show the proof that mrford cheated.
It has been kind of sad to dig through the archives and see how many great fun players, spear, deerhunter, etc quit as a result of mrford's actions, along with his nefarious mob. As I view the rule changes Pang came up with to stop mrford and his slime buddies, I see the beginnings of the current rule set which are such an appalling diminution of our once great game. As I review their lies, bullying and cheating, I am reminded why I quit playing. mrford may try to claim that he was not a principal cheater merely a sick sucking sycophant but the truth is evident to anyone who cares to review the record.

clintonista Game profile

Jun 14th 2016, 0:05:50

I should warn you that the post will be more than 144 characters long, which I know is the limit for some readers.

mrford Game profile

Jun 14th 2016, 0:46:46

What is it like to be that full of fluff?

Show me my purples or stfu.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Kingme Game profile

Jun 14th 2016, 1:26:05

Originally posted by clintonista:
...mrford may try to claim that he was not a principal cheater merely a sick sucking sycophant...

That kind of sounds like you're setting us up for some really weak claims. I'll wait 3 days.

Scott Game profile

Jun 14th 2016, 1:52:15

Originally posted by clintonista:
On that Sunday, as promised a couple of weeks ago, I will show the proof that mrford cheated.
It has been kind of sad to dig through the archives and see how many great fun players, spear, deerhunter, etc quit as a result of mrford's actions, along with his nefarious mob. As I view the rule changes Pang came up with to stop mrford and his slime buddies, I see the beginnings of the current rule set which are such an appalling diminution of our once great game. As I review their lies, bullying and cheating, I am reminded why I quit playing. mrford may try to claim that he was not a principal cheater merely a sick sucking sycophant but the truth is evident to anyone who cares to review the record.

Better post links to the actual place where Pang or Qz actually accused him of cheating too... you seem like the kind of scrub who would paraphrase and deceive to attempt to make a point. Ford has no purple and if he was cheating I would venture to say his countries would have been purpled:)

I would normaly ask if you are really this stupid, but I already know the answer.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2016, 16:51:30

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHHHAAAHHGAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH *cough, cough*

gasping breath, and HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHAAHAHHhhhHhAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

archaic Game profile

Jun 14th 2016, 20:03:33

I have a purple, and its by far one of the countries I am most proud of in the game. One deletion was a small price to pay to help take down a dynasty . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Kingme Game profile

Jun 14th 2016, 20:38:10

Originally posted by archaic:
I have a purple, and its by far one of the countries I am most proud of in the game. One deletion was a small price to pay to help take down a dynasty . . .

Well now we are all curious!

archaic Game profile

Jun 14th 2016, 21:45:55

Its the set I joined RD to spy on them from PDM. They knew it was me because they had hacked BC and it was my account they used to break into PDM - which is part of what got them (and me) deleted. I was a lousy spy, but in the end RD became the only tag ever administratively removed from existence. win.

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Kingme Game profile

Jun 14th 2016, 21:55:32

Ah, I definitely remember that debacle.

Raging Budda Game profile

Jun 14th 2016, 22:19:36

Originally posted by archaic:
Its the set I joined RD to spy on them from PDM. They knew it was me because they had hacked BC and it was my account they used to break into PDM - which is part of what got them (and me) deleted. I was a lousy spy, but in the end RD became the only tag ever administratively removed from existence. win.

What occured duirng that set and the aftermath caused me to put this game in perspective and treat it as a game emtionally. Just for giggles, I looked at logs, but sadly they did not survive "the great hard drive transfer of 2014"
Your base is mine!

clintonista Game profile

Jun 15th 2016, 4:00:58

Tell me about this hard drive transfer because even though there is still plenty of evidence, many threads are missing.
I was not playing in 2014 and missed it. Is there a way around it?

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 15th 2016, 4:31:47

get qz to send the hdd's to you and then do a data recovery.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP