Verified:

Chewi Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 19:58:57

Originally posted by anoniem:
cheating = multiple accounts.

Slagpit, made no mistake in his post.

i think you should tag laf and become their official spokesperson.

LT was running multies? Please provide proof and I'll kick his ass to the curb right now.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 20:01:05

It wasn't considered an overretal when that happened. No one had thought to iron out that part of our pact until AFTER I self-deleted. And it wasn't due to getting "nailed", it was due to being lied to by PDM and taking it out on my country and people in my alliance.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 5th 2011, 20:01:12

whats this about multiple accounts?

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 20:23:37

really anon? Accusing me of running multies now? Is this how far you guys have sank?

anoniem Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 20:39:18

i said you owned multiple accounts. i did not say you owned multiple countries.

you suicided on evo. why not just fluffing man up and admit it? i mean you're clearly proud of your actions, so why not get the accolade for them?

for a guy that prefers to use his fists in place of his brain - you sure don't have much testicular fortitude. must be the steroids i guess.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 20:40:56

H4: shouldn't you be detagging someone right now? less posty, more detaggy.
re(ally)tired

Chewi Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 21:15:34

How do you know LT has multiple accounts? There is no possible way for you to know that other than an admin or game mod telling you that. Unless of course LT were to tell you that hit did that, but that doesn't seem likely since you're asking him to admit it.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 21:21:21

the issue of multiple accounts is irrelevant. he only created a 2nd account so that his suicider country wouldnt show up in his game profile.

anyway chewi - keeping playing dumb. it suits you.
re(ally)tired

Chewi Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 21:31:49

I don't really give a fluff about him having more than one account. What really matters is that you were given information that you should not have gotten.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 21:34:59

so by that i'm going to assume that you're admitting that he ran a suicider on evo?

and by that it would render any of your previous posts ridiculous, because you knew the answer yet were trying to goad me for proof.

and actually you know nothing about how i managed to come across the fact that laf are trash and support suiciders on their allies.

you dig?
re(ally)tired

Forum Moderator

Oct 5th 2011, 21:36:55

The only thing I get out of this is that you have nothing to back up your claim, and are simply talking out of your ass.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 21:38:33

maybe you should have a chat with the mod of this server and ask what your precious LT has been up to, ofc, have LT present so he can consent.

then come back to me and plead your "innocence".

-- h4: i have nothing to say to somebody who cannot calculate a simple average, if you are seeking advice on how to use a calculator then i'm sure there are night-schools that you can attend.
re(ally)tired

BobbyATA Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 21:49:14

stay classy Slagpit...

Rockman Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 21:50:05

Anoniem - did you gain access to information that you were not supposed to have? Or are you just making up the proof as you go?

Either way, you look bad. LaF only looks bad if the first of the two possibilities occurred. And if the first of the two possibilities occurred, Evo still looks worse than LaF, although both alliances look bad.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 21:51:30

i look bad? hmm... damn i should do less detective work finding out suiciders identities and probably actually start suiciding on the people that deserve it (i.e. the original suicider and those that protect him).

thanks rockman. i'll put my time to better use from now on. scouts honour.

/end sarcasm
re(ally)tired

Chewi Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 21:53:16

I have no proof of my own on LT cheating. I was asking you for said proof so I could do something about him if he were cheating.

You seem to be avoiding the question of the proof. You all were oh so eager to post "proof" of SS sending aid to suiciders against EVO, but you offer none now?

anoniem Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 21:54:23

wait.. so we posted proof of SS sending aid to a suicider... yet SS is still in LaF?

fluff me. why am i still wasting my time here? LAF CONDONE THIS BEHAVIOUR.
re(ally)tired

Forum Moderator

Oct 5th 2011, 21:56:28

So your recommendation is to go to the admins for proof?

I'm sorry, but access to that kind of info from the admins seems to be a privledge that is only afforded to Evo leaders.

Secondly, related to the member droppings, I guess you are too dense to realize the point that was trying to be made. But I'm sure your continued conviction on believing you know what happened and why will continue to provide us with something to laugh about for the forseeable future.

Chewi Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 21:56:52

"Proof"

Also what you accused SS of wasn't breaking the rules of the game. What you are accusing LT is.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 21:57:26

did i mention admins? i said the moderator of the server.
But i guess you're too dense to understand the difference.

R-E-A-D-F-I-R-S-T-P-O-S-T-A-F-T-E-R

re(ally)tired

Chewi Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 21:59:59

Oh, I guess that okay. I mean that is totally fine if a mod gives you that info. As long as an admin didn't do it!

anoniem Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 22:00:09

"Secondly, related to the member droppings, I guess you are too dense to realize the point that was trying to be made. But I'm sure your continued conviction on believing you know what happened and why will continue to provide us with something to laugh about for the forseeable future."

What was the point trying to be made? Somebody else was put in charge of the detaggings, because you were too thick to get it right the first time?
Or is the point that LaF can't beat evo in avg nw, whether evo have more or less members than you? I really don't get it.
re(ally)tired

Forum Moderator

Oct 5th 2011, 22:00:12

yes we all noticed your careful wording so as to not indict yourself further. But since everyone is in the habit of pushing inferences on this board, I don't see why mine is any less valid.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 22:00:48

did i say that i got my info from a mod or an admin? no.

PLEASE KEEP TRYING.
re(ally)tired

Chewi Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 22:04:38

Then please provide LaF with proof of LT suiciding.

Chewi Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 22:05:02

Or cheating what ever it was.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 22:07:39

Two questions:
Will LaF pay for the reparations if I do?
Will LaF ban him for life?
re(ally)tired

Chewi Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 22:14:31

Why would reps be paid?

hanlong Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 23:03:54

this thread is so dumb

but we all knew that =)

i don't see why you can't just post the proof if you have it. you make it seem like we don't want to see it, but we actually do and would take it seriously.

we will punish him and resolve it based on the proof given. without any proof it is just a waste of our collective times
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

cypress Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 23:04:17

epic

bonus

euglaf Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 23:18:14

you all are stupid :)

anoniem Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 23:31:10

*yawn*
the Don of LaF that "disagreed" with H4's detagging of a member a couple of sets ago finally shows his face.
re(ally)tired

Forum Moderator

Oct 5th 2011, 23:35:39

Such a lame deflection attempt.

The question still stands: Where is the proof.

archaic Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 23:44:53

anoniem has 24 posts in this thread already, though he is probably typing at the same time as me so its going to be higher by the time this posts.

(I feel pressure to type faster before the black hole of his vitriol sucks me past the EVO horizon)
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 5th 2011, 23:54:15

How did hanlong know my country number two sets ago and the country owners of many other evo members? Clearly pang must have told him, right? After all, that's apparently the only way anyone can get secret information from another alliance.

I'm fairly sure that what actually happened was someone in LaF screwed up, so a certain event that is pretty much common knowledge in LaF leaked outside of it. If you want your dirty deeds to remain a secret, keep your mouth shut about them.

arthog Game profile

Oct 6th 2011, 0:02:45

mmmmm new round

sleepy Game profile

Oct 6th 2011, 0:09:25

NEW ROUND NEW ROUND!!! (:

BobbyATA Game profile

Oct 6th 2011, 0:37:52

Originally posted by Slagpit:

We have a pretty clear precedent for what happens when cheaters deny their previous actions. I suggest shutting up for a while.

Who is the we here? I read it to be "admins" and inferred that you had admin knowledge of LT multiaccounting. I thought it was pretty dirty of you to reveal admin knowledge on a public forum... Please correct me where my inferences were wrong=)

hanlong Game profile

Oct 6th 2011, 0:54:42

How did hanlong know my country number two sets ago and the country owners of many other evo members? Clearly pang must have told him, right? After all, that's apparently the only way anyone can get secret information from another alliance.

I'm fairly sure that what actually happened was someone in LaF screwed up, so a certain event that is pretty much common knowledge in LaF leaked outside of it. If you want your dirty deeds to remain a secret, keep your mouth shut about them.

i knew your country number because i was told you were playing in omega originally and later on you yourself told me you are playing in evo.

it's not hard to notice only 1 country went from omega -> evo and it had to be you.

see? it's not hard to prove how you know who ran what. but you actually have to post it instead of speculation you know =)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 6th 2011, 1:09:45

That's nice hanlong, but I know for a fact that not everyone told you. I guess you just have your ways.

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2011, 1:11:08

TRANSFORMERS! ROBOTS IN DISGUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

SolidSnake Game profile

Oct 6th 2011, 1:21:38

post was deleted, and he was banned...

bakku Game profile

Oct 6th 2011, 1:22:39

Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by BobbyATA:

We have a pretty clear precedent for what happens when cheaters deny their previous actions. I suggest shutting up for a while.

Who is the we here? I read it to be "admins" and inferred that you had admin knowledge of LT multiaccounting. I thought it was pretty dirty of you to reveal admin knowledge on a public forum... Please correct me where my inferences were wrong=)

was this post deleted?

yes it was. he was also banned for it. i generally don't get involved in any AT politics but i have to say this is pretty unwarranted for the content of that post

Edited By: Slagpit on Oct 6th 2011, 1:25:46

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2011, 1:24:24

what a hypocrite! im loving it
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 6th 2011, 1:26:55

He was banned according to a policy that was set two months ago. All of the admins agreed to it.

I'm actually letting a lot of stuff slide that I don't need to.

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2011, 1:29:30

i dont think it right to get involved in a debate as a player then get upset and ban people for responding as an admin.

thats just me though. maybe get some other admin to make the call.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 6th 2011, 1:33:11

That's nice, thanks for giving your input on that hypothetical scenario. I might think of you if it ever comes up.

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2011, 1:34:40

where did daggas post go! its the only reason i clicked on this damn thread again. you need to just lock the thread if you gon keep deleting stuff, its half the fun of these threads. besides it messes up the thread counter, deleted posts that is.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KingKaosKnows

Oct 6th 2011, 1:35:17

Nazi mods/admins

It is so hard to post a closing statement and close the damn thread?

Is simple

"we believe this threat lacks a positive purpose and as such will be closed, to the parties involved plz continue this unhealthy discussion in private"

So hard...

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 6th 2011, 1:38:41

Only three posts were deleted, one because it quoted a deleted post. None of dagga's posts were deleted. Do you people really have nothing better to do with your time?