Verified:

iScode Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 7:12:41

Originally posted by KriSatZ:
Scode, you have a fluffed up moral compass anyway when it comes to things in this game. Might not be cheating, but in my opinion it may as well be.

You judge me on a poor a decision i made, in anger, once in this game? You are pissed because you fa'd me to make up for laf fa;ing rd, I continued to fa imag as per the original plan had i stayed in imag.

I will admit i made a fluffed up move and i regret that decision to this day and have apologised to the people who it affected several times! however i still continued to pay that fa back until i was killed.

I dont believe i have a fluffed up moral compass, however i dont think i will ever change your opinion so this is the last time I will address you regarding the matter...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Forgotten

Feb 26th 2013, 7:17:48

Originally posted by iScode:
Forgotten are you serious?????

I have been an alliance leader for over 10 years, and no i would never cheat, ever just to help out my alliance, i never cheated in Earth2025 unlike most if not 99% of alliance leaders.

And yes, i cant remember what laf leader said it, but yes Hanlong should be permabanned for his actions, he knew what he was doing was wrong before he did it and i bet he thought he would never get caught. His actions were disgusting and i guarantee that his so called apologies meant nothing to him and if he looked back on what he did he would laugh to himself thinking how awesome he was.

Now as i said at the time, i dont think laf the alliance should be punished for his actions, but yes hanlong should never be allowed to play this game again, the same for anyone who cheats, knowing they are cheating and really dont care that they are cheating (eg dont think they will get caught...)

Scode, what is cheating to you? That is the question.

TC cheated, he added 10million troops to his country.

HLW spied on another alliance through ill gotten access.
And I can tell you right now, that every single alliance leader in E2025 history, has done it.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

iScode Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 7:57:49

um no i have never done that and i was a leader in E2025?

And yes i count what hanlong did as cheating.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

euglaf Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 7:58:50

i like the posts insinuating its a crime for me to have known and been friends with hanlong for something like 16 years. yeah, laf is totally evil still because ive known hanlong since we were in high school, we started playing in laf together, and have even hung out together! the humanity! clearly, hanlong totally has control over what laf does since im don now (sarcasm).

have any of you thought that maybe laf has been under my control since he was don? the conspiracies!

Xinhuan Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 8:01:40

No, LaF was under my control all along!

euglaf Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 8:06:55

only people who eat this much |-------------------| can claim control of laf

sorry xin, you dont meet the criteria :P

maybe next time, when you eat your prime rib. then the seconds. then finish mike's. then eat his seconds. then eat the salads. :)

locket Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 8:23:08

Is it Xin that ate everyones food Eug?

anoniem Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 10:29:52

Originally posted by Iron Gauntlet:
LaF have the worst record of all time when it comes to actual 'Dons' revealed for cheating but they are even better at letting them back in 'for a second chance'.. LaF are the biggest promoters of cheating in the history of EE outside of RD and Elitez. How some of you people are surprised is beyond me?

Do you really think hanlong isn't in there somewhere? To think otherwise is a massive stretch of the imagination and would go against what LaF have done forever. Their current perceived strength is through manipulating allies, distorting poor game mechanics and generally operating in a game destroying manner for self service. Their crap alliance is built on a bed of lies and is always brittle. Their record in even wars is disgusting.

LaF don't give cheats as many chances as they want, because they got them to cheat in the first place.

If you think people are dumb enough to believe that people like eugene, H4 etc. didn't know about the cheating then the joke's on you. The only people willing to accept you as dirty cheats is SoF, because you are propping their alliance up in every and any way possible.
re(ally)tired

bertz Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 12:08:37

Dagga is that you? :)

TAN Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 21:23:06

Originally posted by Forgotten:
Originally posted by iScode:
Forgotten are you serious?????

I have been an alliance leader for over 10 years, and no i would never cheat, ever just to help out my alliance, i never cheated in Earth2025 unlike most if not 99% of alliance leaders.

And yes, i cant remember what laf leader said it, but yes Hanlong should be permabanned for his actions, he knew what he was doing was wrong before he did it and i bet he thought he would never get caught. His actions were disgusting and i guarantee that his so called apologies meant nothing to him and if he looked back on what he did he would laugh to himself thinking how awesome he was.

Now as i said at the time, i dont think laf the alliance should be punished for his actions, but yes hanlong should never be allowed to play this game again, the same for anyone who cheats, knowing they are cheating and really dont care that they are cheating (eg dont think they will get caught...)

Scode, what is cheating to you? That is the question.

TC cheated, he added 10million troops to his country.

HLW spied on another alliance through ill gotten access.
And I can tell you right now, that every single alliance leader in E2025 history, has done it.

Go fluff yourself, you cheating apologist. I've never done it, and half the reason I left the game is because I found out some people in Paradigm have (had multiple alliance accounts in the past). There are some actual leaders with integrity out there. Not everyone excuses cheating like you do. Just fluff off and die, LaF. You are a cancer to this game, and I feel sorry for the good players like Vic, locket and pang who have to watch their alliance sell out to power.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

locket Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 22:50:13

<3

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2013, 23:01:31

Vic is RD you retard! LOL you are stupid :p

Originally posted by TAN:
Hey all.

I've decided to quit permanently

I never saw your comeback post!

locket Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 23:06:01

Originally posted by Requiem:
Vic is RD you retard! LOL you are stupid :p

Originally posted by TAN:
Hey all.

I've decided to quit permanently

I never saw your comeback post!

You can't expect everyone to keep up with player movements if they arent in the game ;)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2013, 23:07:29

I don't think TAN ever quit!

locket Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 23:14:39

I dont think Tan is in laf to know who is there either ;)

Vic Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 23:24:10

hhehe thanks for the shout out TAN :p

Forgotten

Feb 27th 2013, 2:44:33

Originally posted by bertz:

annoniem = dagga would explain a lot.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

bertz Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 3:59:10

Originally posted by Forgotten:
Originally posted by bertz:

annoniem = dagga would explain a lot.

No Iron Gauntlet is Dagga I think. Not Anon.