Verified:

bug03 Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 3:40:42

I heart you

[IX]Mobster

Apr 23rd 2012, 3:42:02

There are more crybabies about war nowadays then I remember, but maybe its just me getting old... probably the latter.

Jiman Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 3:43:46

Originally posted by Sov:
What people forget is that when I left this game I was one of SOL's closest allies and I even owe SOL a favor. But, SOL has not treated me nice since I returned and noone except Jiman has contacted me ;)

Sorry that you were not treated nicely :( *huggles*

Show me where they touched you SOV! ILL KICK THEM IN THE HEAD!

Edit:

O gawd now I get it!
Lol... i am slow.

daspheebsie Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 3:45:07

*grabs out the dolly and hands it over*
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

Junky Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 3:45:36

Ooooh I touched him alright.. and he didn't say no either :-P
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Anonymous

Apr 23rd 2012, 3:45:53

Donny - Learn to count... Your AIM and email name lead me to believe you are in junior high. Surely basic math is in the curriculum you are being taught?

Beyond that, I am doubtful I will get an answer but..

LaF: Without all of this bullfluff why exactly did you FS. I know no one likes to take an FS but with your current streak of wars, I don't think you would have an issue taking SoL out with the CS.

SoL: Why were you saving turns? Are you thick enough to believe you can tell someone the pact is void and then begin to save turns and not be hit?

Originally posted by Jiman:
Hey laf, make your war declare so I can tell you that.

1) We were saving turns but didnt plan to FS anyone. Ya, we actually expected you to overract. O, dont believe me? Maybe if i send you ever log I had in the last month and anyone elses then maybe you would. Too bad you are paranoid. :O

LaF: Did they tell you they were saving turns and assure you that they wouldn't hit?

LaF: Why not take the uNAP?

SoL: Aren't you guys suppose to be a war alliance? I know you have Donny the whiner and Daga the dumbfluff, but the level of QQ is pitiful and even coming from the likes of Jiman.

dagga Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 3:49:47

Sov, you think your actions mean people should treat you 'nice'.

How about you back up your smarm with some actions. Hitting Evo last set, gangbanging Evo last set, hitting PDM for no reason this set.

You earn respect, and you haven't earned it.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

dagga Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 3:52:52

Oh look someone hiding behind an alias.

Every alliance saves turns 'Anonymous' are you that stupid?

There is a difference between being angry at war (try to find a SOL member who is - you wont) and being angry at how futile this sort of war is. No one benefits. LaF have even managed to fluff up their closest allies reset.

After two years this fluff gets old fast.
signatures are stupid.

PraetorNLS Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 3:54:04

@ Anonymous
I will consider answering your questions when you learn to talk to other people in a decent and respectfull way, insults will get you nowhere.
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

Sov Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 3:58:53

Actually dagga, I have never fought Evo. SoF has, I have not.

If SOL don't want to talk to me that is their own call. I have nothing to lose by not talking to SOL. Fortunately for SOL, Jiman is a credit to your alliance.

I have my reasons for hitting PDM. I tried very hard to establish amicable relations with PDM. If their leadership cannot bring themselves to even sit at the negotiating table whilst at the same time also making threats and plotting, well anyone in that situation should not expect things to end nicely.

Anonymous

Apr 23rd 2012, 4:06:16

Umm, K? I like this name. I was gone from the game longer than some players of it have been alive. I wouldn't even begin to know what alias I used where and when.

Now Dagstar, Ovation, or what ever name you go under, I remember you. Still fighting the good fight of moral victory huh? What's it been 10 Years? At least 8. The problem with moral victory and all of the stupid vomitous retardation that goes along with it is that people get sick of it.

No alliance saves turns unless there is a reason. I find it a shifty proposition that SoL, a war alliance began saving turns just for no reason. Anyone without a pact to SoL and has a shred of common sense and/or duty to protect their alliance would(or should) begin taking action.

Sounds to me like LaF simply took actions to protect themselves.

Sure you could make the claim about friendly wars or whatever, but why save turns before SoF has even finished their current war?

LaF has always been a pretty shady alliance, but in this case I am get a strong smell of fish from SoL.

Junky Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 4:09:07

Anon... by your logic... America should Dec and war North Korea.. SOL has a knack for getting hit.. you can't blame us for saving up around the time we usually get hit can you?
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Pride Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 4:11:00

Sol would have had to been retarded to FS Laf. If you read the posts or even the war dec Anonymous Laf went to war to protect their allies not themselves.

Jiman Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 4:16:22

Originally posted by Pride:
Sol would have had to been retarded to FS Laf. If you read the posts or even the war dec Anonymous Laf went to war to protect their allies not themselves.

The allies that we offered unap too. This must mean that laf allies asked laf to hit us. Right?

TeckMing Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 4:16:42

Anonymous learn about a little of SOL's history before commenting, then you'll know why we save turns every reset even if we have no wars coming/planned.

Anonymous

Apr 23rd 2012, 4:19:57

Well Junky, America should keep it's nose to it's own crumbling affairs first, but as they say the best defense is a strong offense.

I in no way believe a word of LaF's side of the story, sounds like bullfluff. However you gave them the perfect reason to FS.

Why I asked LaF if SoL actually came to them about turn saving.

Really to me it comes down to, SoL saves turns, LaF watches SoL with a microscope (possibly electron scanning) and of course caught it. LaF takes action. For someone in the position of LaF of not having great war activity and the morale of netgainers, it really is the best interests of LaF to use their numbers and FS you. Easy way out, but in the end they live to netgain out the set.

If SoL didn't have open dialog, I question why they thought LaF wouldn't attack? LaF are far from idiots and as a war alliance I would think the ideals of never underestimating ones enemies would play a key role in how plans are made.

Anonymous

Apr 23rd 2012, 4:22:54

Originally posted by Pride:

Read my previous post, LaF are shady. I don't believe this. I don't know what to believe. A LaF that protects it's allies is a bit far fetched.

I miss the days when LaF was like an evil version of Monsters.

dagga Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 4:26:47

Anonymous please take your dribble elsewhere, it's detracting from more entertaining discussions.
signatures are stupid.

Schilling Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 4:27:18

Originally posted by dagga:
Oh look someone hiding behind an alias.

Every alliance saves turns 'Anonymous' are you that stupid?

...No one benefits. LaF have even managed to fluff up their closest allies reset.

True. Even Monsters keeps turns on hand. Nothing sinister there, depending on the reputation of the alliance...

And I'm sure LaF plans to benefit from the land they'll get from farming your restarts until you ask for a CF. They did it to MD. It's hard, nay, impossible to match the production of a 80K+ Acre country when it comes to stockpiling and I'm sure LaF factored in their top ten finishes in their strike on you, regardless of their reasoning.

Good luck.

swampy Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 4:37:57

LaF you seriously need to get a woman to do your war decs cause that one is beyond pathetic.

There is nothing wrong with saving turns and being prepared if needed, if nothing happens than so be it and we continue to do what we do until something is planned for war.

Jiman Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 4:56:37

Anonymous:
1) We were saving turns to prepare for anything to be honest. We had no idea what to expect but after the conflict that occured with PDM and Sof we felt it was needed, "just" incase.

2) We never voided the pact with Laf. LAF didnt void the pact either. From my understanding, laf still has the pact with us and is ignoring it.

3) I have gone through a hell of a lot of effort for the netting alliances out there. I do not fear this war, I fear for netters and this game. I am annoyed that Laf is doing this to there members. To there allies. To this game. It isnt the fact that they dont have a right to defend anyone... but what right do a netting alliance have to hit a war alliance when they themselves dont want the warring alliance to hit netters for no reason?

Doesnt that go against that idea?

de1i Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 5:11:01

GL

iScode Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 5:23:53

good luck to both sides.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 5:43:39

I`ve always said that Laf needs to be warred at turn 101 until they really learn some lesson.

They pretty fluffed up this game to all the levels - they don`t fight even wars, they farm restarts out of the game. Their so called leader is a joke ( i really don`t understand how a person that posts that WAR DEC and after that makes 20 posts of "nonsense" actually managed to lead something - even in on line game).

.... don`t know how they actually managed to trick so many alliances in this game.

hanlong Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 5:53:16

Originally posted by Alin:
I`ve always said that SOL needs to be warred at turn 101 until they really learn some lesson.

They pretty fluffed up this game to all the levels - they don`t fight even wars, they blindside FS alliances out of the game. Their so called leader is a joke ( i really don`t understand how a person that posts that WAR DEC and after that makes 20 posts of "nonsense" actually managed to lead something - even in on line game).

.... don`t know how they actually managed to trick so many alliances in this game.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Apr 23rd 2012, 6:07:30

pittsburgh penguins to crosby

as

laf to hanlong

hanlong to faglong time

as

crosby to fluff fluff diver

hanlong and laf = crosby and penguins in so many ways.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Alin Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 6:25:48

All we have to learn from this thread is that we should never give power to idiots.

The other things are just trash.

Now let`s war.

Kid Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 7:00:23

Anonymous obviously does not know the SOL policy.
SOL save turns once we reach week3, this is just in case to get rid of any suicider that farm Sol. Other Sol who are not keen on killing will be saving minimal turns.

GDave Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 7:04:35

I must admit I read the first 10 posts or so... but I haven't slept in 41 hours... BONUS POST! Goodluck w/ the war guys... however this thing turns out lol :P

TNTroXxor Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 8:33:37

/hugs Donny

/humps jiman

/caress cypress
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

iScode Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 9:36:32

Originally posted by Junky:
Anon... by your logic... America should Dec and war North Korea.. SOL has a knack for getting hit.. you can't blame us for saving up around the time we usually get hit can you?

Technically, NK and USA are still at war. There has never been a signed armistice.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2012, 9:55:35

think the armistice covered north and south Korea, not sure it it covered UN forces that came in to support the south. Besides which, I don't think the US formally declared war outside of the UN umbrella, so consequentially ain't at war with NK.
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

melvin85 Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 9:58:52

Ok I police for sol

PraetorNLS Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 11:00:57

iscode got lawyered <3
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

XiQter MD Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 11:21:47

Who needs bonusthreads when you can post in threads just as pointless...

ArsenalMD Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 12:45:20

Wait hold on so can someone explain what pact was in place and who if anyone broke it?

Chevs

Apr 23rd 2012, 12:55:19

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
Wait hold on so can someone explain what pact was in place and who if anyone broke it?

i think it was some weird uNAP that could already be voided by both sides before this set started due to the conflicts in previous sets. thats why they were talking about signing a new UNAP
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

dagga Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 13:01:14

Well one of the fantastic reasons was that because we had a mutually arranged war with LCN, and LCN is an FDP of LaF the pact is null and void!

hahah.
signatures are stupid.

dagga Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 13:02:05

Oh the other reason was LaF first struck MD, and MD is one of our FDPs so LaF managed to void it that way as well.
signatures are stupid.

BigRedDog

Apr 23rd 2012, 13:03:25

so many things that never change with this game...

was it IX? (im sure there were others before them...i just remember them),that did this years ago, and eventually it led to server wide wars...which led to smaller alliances dying....which led to people quitting...which ruins the game....just saying

ArsenalMD Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 13:15:29

Originally posted by BigRedDog:
so many things that never change with this game...

was it IX? (im sure there were others before them...i just remember them),that did this years ago, and eventually it led to server wide wars...which led to smaller alliances dying....which led to people quitting...which ruins the game....just saying

+1 seems to be the cycle these days.

When we came back people were complaining about SOL, now looks like LaF. Names may change but the pattern seems to be the same.

Don't think anything will change though - not until other alliances unaffected by the conflict become less passive and more pro-active in ensuring the server is competitive and fairly played.

Earth has always been self regulated.

Detmer Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 13:24:08

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:

Earth has always been self regulated.

Which is why so many people have been run off over the years.

dagga Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 13:26:17

MD seem to be unaffected this set? :p
signatures are stupid.

Erian Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 13:45:53

Server wide wars were fun. I wish we could do that again...

BigRedDog

Apr 23rd 2012, 13:46:43

its headed that way again....its almost identical to what happened before

ClayQ Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 13:48:04

I lulzed.

kazjames Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 14:15:31

^^

maverickmd Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 14:21:49

With 90 members, LaF should be required to FS/declare on 3 alliances at a time. Otherwise mods should delete them :)

Cee Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 16:37:38

Sol was actually going to strike LCN because we did not offer boobies with our pact. ;) So Laf, you made a terrible mistake thinking it was you on their attack list.

All in all, just fight it out with your countries, not on the forums. Its just a game everyone. Good luck to both alliances.

Klown Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 16:43:49

In all seriousness, how many pacts is this server going to permit LAF to break before the server stands up and says no, that's not how we play this game, you're ruining it, stop?