Verified:

Hawkster Game profile

Aug 19th 2014, 8:00:08

Originally posted by Taveren:

I took the time to type out fluff for my first variable because directing an expletive at RAGE would have been pretty rude. I don't have the same reservations for Martian.

MD was Rage's FDP. Rage didn't just downgrade MD. Rage completely dropped MD and then proceeded to act as a check against MD. Calling last set's actions simple support for an ally is an absolute joke. MD was Rage's ally until Rage grew up and decided Rage had cooler friends. SoF FS'd MD and Rage decided it wanted to jump into the brawl that it's friends started.

MD's allies did ask for help and we answered, not unlike Rage. The difference is that MD didn't bury it's pact with Rage as Rage had already done that. This declaration of war is a message from one alliance to another. If people can't see past that and are interpreting it as a personal message, than the problem of "butthurt" is one that is being projected. This isn't a grudge. This is the price of burying our friendship and stomping on MD while it was trying to keep it's head up.

To be clear, this is pretty much how I originally interpreted it. That is trouble with written word, guess it is all a matter of how you read it.

As to the raw nerve of others, that is for all those other clans to answer for and irrelevant in this thread, so please answer elsewhere.

I still say Good Luck mates and war on.

FailDiegoFail Game profile

Aug 19th 2014, 13:13:05

So I guess about dropping two of our DPs, yeah that was fluffty and I apologize on behalf of rage for that. It's not like it happened overnight, much thought was put into it. Obviously MD had us as their guests and we are grateful. However SoF did the same thing so that shouldn't be considered. There was even some talk of having a third block while I was president, though unfortunately that didn't get real traction with others. It would've been nice for the game balance though.

About balance however, what would happen if sof/laf were on one side, and md/sol/Evo/pdm/icn/tpa/dk/lcn were on the other, AND had rage? Wars would never be close to even again and you know it. Last set, yeah we piled on to ensure a victory for our ally when we could've just sent a kill team or something like that. And yeah we deserve to be hit from all fronts this set based on our past actions, and even hitting pdm I guess, though we should've just preempted md. Sorry detmer :(

Also on the topfeeds that tella talked about, yeah they were our noobs. And the real old vets we have back remember a different time without x% L:L and didn't know any better. So again sorry to those rage topfed, but we don't really believe in topfeeds so eh.

Lastly I don't think anyone considers us victims. Not sure where that came from.

Atryn Game profile

Aug 19th 2014, 14:01:32

Originally posted by Hawkster:
That is trouble with written word...

Down with the written word!

I demand an all-audio and all-video forum!