Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2022, 21:14:02

I wouldn't say it was bitter. I slept like a baby and still got the W.

I'd call that a win-win.

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 13th 2022, 22:02:12

Originally posted by Getafix:
Mercs victory was bitterness for Requiem who's only role was to be cannon fodder and die 4 times. But congratulations to Mercs for their win, even though it required an 18 to 12 advantage, a surprise first strike and $6b in FA from LaF.

LaF was FAing Mercs??? You don't say. I thought only we, in SOF, were FAing Mercs along with PDM and EVO.
SOL is ranked too high.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2022, 22:30:08

Well I think a good time was had by all. Even with all that FA supporting our enemy, SoL did keep fighting to the very end. I believe we had 33 kills to Mercs 23 kills. But congrats to the top 6 or so Mercs who walled and stayed alive for the whole set. SoL lost, but we did enjoy the fight and we'll be back for more!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2022, 23:50:22

I believe we had 33 kills to Mercs 23 kills.

You believe? Like you didn't go search up the stats and masturbate over them for the final 6 hours of the set while all you could do was NM symba...

Did you think you could get away with such dishonesty? As you pointed out, most of your kills were against 4th restarts. You killed people who didn't care to wall over and over, and that is the rally flag you dance around to save face?

How about this stat, our singular, yes that's one, top country had more NW than your entire tag! Now that's a stat to be proud of.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 14th 2022, 1:44:46

haha, maybe you had 26 kills, who actually cares? I hope you enjoyed dying over and over Req, it was fun. I hope we can do that again sometime

Snoopdawg Game profile

Dec 14th 2022, 4:23:43

Next time try to use guided missiles so there won't be so many innocent casualties Geeeeeeeeeze!

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 14th 2022, 5:11:06

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Any other LaF soldiers want battle?

The LaFamiglia Mausoleum (#87)
(Tyranny)
Clan: 72HTW
Networth: 16,960,393
Land: 23333
Successful Attack Percentage: 95%
Kills: 2
Dead

Btw LaF owes a few of us reps for this kamikaze attack in defense of SOL
But congratulations to Mercs for their win, even though it required an 18 to 12 advantage, a surprise first strike and $6b in FA from LaF.

I told mercs not to accept the $6b reps but FS LaF as reparaciones and reconciliation but they declined