Verified:

Colo Game profile

Oct 13th 2015, 13:01:45

Originally posted by tellarion:
But there have been no mass shootings in my lifetime, and even the police are incredibly hesitant to use firearms for fear of public backlash.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/...of-massacre/#.Vhz_8HpViko

Literally took 4 seconds to find on google. What an amazing little fact checker. That's the problem with open discussions with you people. You will say whatever the fluff you have to to try and warp your little minds around something.

mmmaaatttt dammmmooon

Edited By: Colo on Oct 13th 2015, 13:07:42

MauricXe Game profile

Oct 13th 2015, 13:17:43

I blame Xyle

mrford Game profile

Oct 13th 2015, 13:21:39

Are you really going to ask how facts that skewed are sensationalist? Those stats were created specifically to push an age da, not to represent reality. That by definition is sensationalist.

Start speaking the truth and you will be taken more seriously. I have no desire to enter an intelligent debate with someone displaying no intelligence. You want to remove a tool instead of fixing a problem and you are willing to spew as much bullfluff as required to convince others of your view.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2015, 14:44:18

And Heston, I think that's a great point and something to think about. It also dovetails into issues like bullying which have increased in recent years.

That being said, these types of issues are endemic to most cultures around the world. Hell, the country I live in has an even more massive problem with this than the US. Nearly every day, one of the train lines I ride on is delayed because someone decided to jump in front of them down the line...suicide here is the leading cause of non-medical related deaths in this country. But there have been no mass shootings in my lifetime, and even the police are incredibly hesitant to use firearms for fear of public backlash.

http://www.nydailynews.com/...fe-guns-article-1.1223065

So obviously this solution wouldn't work in the US without a Constitutional Amendment, and that would never get even close to passing unless(and even if) something even more drastic takes place. Still, you can't dispute the effectiveness of these policies.

The typical left response to this would have to be...

*Waves arms wildly in the air and runs around screaming "We must stop all trains, people are being killed by them, OMG, fire all the engineers. STOP TRAIN TRAVEL FOREVER"

I get what you are saying tella. And I agree you are right that facts and statistics don't take sides, they just are.

So, how do we deal with our problems? The founding fathers had a solution, they debated it in congress ( another word for a large troop of baboons, I might add). And they would come to a mutually inclusive decision for the most part, at least prior to moneyed interests influencing the vote/debate.

When we can make the donor box as anonymous as the voting booth, we will be able to have a strong and successful republic OF THE PEOPLE. Until then, it will always belong to the moneyed interests and their associates.

So, we must live with the risk of a mentally ill person going out and shooting up some place to compensate for the evils of the moneyed people taking over and enforcing their view of how things should work on us because THEY have the VOTES and the MONEY.

Has anyone considered looking into any kind of psychiatric backgrounds on these shooters? Have they already been in for "treatment", and if so, what kind?
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Oct 13th 2015, 14:45:36

Originally posted by Colo:
But there have been no mass shootings in my lifetime, and even the police are incredibly hesitant to use firearms for fear of public backlash.

Literally took 4 seconds to find on google. What an amazing little fact checker. That's the problem with open discussions with you people. You will say whatever the fluff you have to to try and warp your little minds around something.

mmmaaatttt dammmmooon

Well.... Technically he's right. That was a mass stabbing, not a mass shooting. It does show though that eliminating guns will not stop evil/sick people from doing evil.

mrford Game profile

Oct 13th 2015, 17:20:06

wait, you mean to tell me that an ethnically homogeneous country has a low rate of hate crimes? please, go on.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Oct 13th 2015, 19:02:47

And Heston, I think that's a great point and something to think about. It also dovetails into issues like bullying which have increased in recent years.

Bullying...lol. Who is tracking the bullying epidemics and for how long? Are you taking the many manifestos written by totally worthless mentally retarded mass murderers to heart?
Did you watch this and cry for him? Is this who drives home your point? Should have stepped up and got him some fluff tella, you prick.

https://youtu.be/t-jCSZh2tMk
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Colo Game profile

Oct 13th 2015, 19:34:55

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:
Originally posted by Colo:

mmmaaatttt dammmmooon

Well.... Technically he's right. That was a mass stabbing, not a mass shooting. It does show though that eliminating guns will not stop evil/sick people from doing evil.

bahaha should have spent more than 4 seconds apparently.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2015, 20:34:54

OMGA

This is a joke, right? Heston?

WTF? This guy in that video is the most pathetic excuse for a man, or even a boy, I've ever seen. The narcissistic bent in this kid is VERY HIGH!.

I'm sure that there can't even be a measurement that could be applied to the size of this kids ego.

Somebody HAD to see this kid coming. They (whoever they might be) just HAD to know that this kid was a ticking time bomb of rage and anger.

That is the person I would hold responsible for the events of this buck wild narcissist's life.

Just about every nerd I've ever met, or been friends with has had similar feelings, I'm sure, but not to the level that this kid had. His descriptions of himself as completely superior should have been a tip off that something very wrong was going on in this kids head.

I'll bet he would vote for Hillary no problem and probably voted for Obama twice in the hopes that Obama would get the federal government to underwrite him a state sponsored girl friend. And, he's JUST the demographic to be attracted to the Islamist Jihadis.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Heston Game profile

Oct 13th 2015, 21:29:40

Im just trying to understand tellas perspective on bullying and mass murder. I cant find arrest and incarceration stats for bullying or name calling anywhere. I do see millennials whining about emo fluff that was mainstreamed by them, but thats it other than the actual flufftarded serial killer manifestos.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 12:40:13

Originally posted by mrford:
Are you really going to ask how facts that skewed are sensationalist? Those stats were created specifically to push an age da, not to represent reality. That by definition is sensationalist.

Start speaking the truth and you will be taken more seriously. I have no desire to enter an intelligent debate with someone displaying no intelligence. You want to remove a tool instead of fixing a problem and you are willing to spew as much bullfluff as required to convince others of your view.

Here's the problem with arguing with you on literally any topic. You don't give a fluff what people say unless they agree with you 100%. And even then, if you don't like what they say, you say fluff like 'I don't want to argue with you because you have zero intelligence'. Obviously that is wrong, because I am fairly well able to articulate my point without resorting entirely to ad hominem attacks and grammatical/semantic critiques in lieu of addressing my opponents' arguments.

Yes, I realize fully well that gun related suicides are included in that visualization. No, I don't think that means we should just ignore that visualization. It is a very important part of the greater picture. We shouldn't focus only on these tragic mass-shootings; we should focus on the causes and other related incidents involving firearms. As I said, I suspect(but cannot prove) that the number of attempted vs successful suicides is greater when a gun is involved. This just illustrates one of the big issues: guns are the 'great equalizer'. It requires little skill or physical ability to operate them, and they dramatically increase the likelihood of death whenever they are involved. If you want to talk numbers, how many people are killed in gun accidents in the home? Or is that just inconsequential and not part of this discussion either?

Originally posted by mrford:
wait, you mean to tell me that an ethnically homogeneous country has a low rate of hate crimes? please, go on.

Who's talking about hate crimes? Did I say anything about that?
Originally posted by Heston:

Bullying...lol. Who is tracking the bullying epidemics and for how long? Are you taking the many manifestos written by totally worthless mentally retarded mass murderers to heart?
Did you watch this and cry for him? Is this who drives home your point? Should have stepped up and got him some fluff tella, you prick.

https://youtu.be/t-jCSZh2tMk

http://www.theguardian.com/...23/10-years-bullying-data

Just because you don't take this seriously doesn't mean that governments and NPOs around the world aren't. Perhaps it's a self-fulfilling prophecy because governmental agencies and media outlets are starting to actually pay attention to this issue, but the numbers are real and they are rising. This is especially true in Japan, where stories about bullying and the resulting aftermath are well documented and quite potent.

Although I think it's odd that you mention the issue of loners and people needing to look out for those that are pushed aside or excluded socially, and then laugh about how bullying isn't a real thing...you're pretty much arguing against your own point there...

tellarion Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 12:43:16

Originally posted by Heston:
Im just trying to understand tellas perspective on bullying and mass murder. I cant find arrest and incarceration stats for bullying or name calling anywhere. I do see millennials whining about emo fluff that was mainstreamed by them, but thats it other than the actual flufftarded serial killer manifestos.

http://center4research.org/...ce/bullying-and-violence/

tellarion Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 12:46:58

Vic Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 15:23:06

^relationship between bullying and suicide there. not mass murder.
just a friendly troll in this great thread

Heston Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 16:14:44

Those crime stats on bullying are damning.
Roflol. Throw websters definition in there also.