Verified:

Chevs

Apr 22nd 2012, 22:45:25

woof woof
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Drow Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 9:43:27

PDM is trying to impose their communist ideals on the server, despite spectacularly failing last reset.

Such communist policies include state controlled grabbing and the elimination of all individual competition in the server.

how is a few PDM countries CHOOSING to landtrade with RD state controlled grabbing?
How is the rest of us on the open list (meaning we freely open our countries up to the regular cut and thrust of competitive land grabbing between alliances, not land trading) freely grabbing and retalling "state controlled grabbing?" why is it so hard to understand that some players want to be left alone to their all x without having to worry about being farmed or "topfed" to use your terminlogy because certain clans are fluffs?

Paradigm President of failed speeling

TNTroXxor Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 9:47:59

Originally posted by Drow:
why is it so hard to understand that some players want to be left alone to their all x without having to worry about being farmed or "topfed"

Didnt your mom ever had that little chat when you were 12 that there's a big difference between what you want, what you need and what you'll realistically get?

I guess its not time yet. Maybe in a couple of years
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Helmet Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 11:09:47

Drow: You are in the dark. There is a really long list of why this war happened. I'd love to see PDM's list. I think it would say 1) We're fluffs. 2) We topfed the topfeeders 3) We tried to include a landtrading clause in our pact.

Wow, huge offenses. Here is your list.

As I posted before:

List of stupid things to do to an alliance you don't want to war with:

1) Defuse their missiles. (check)
2) FS them when you were told specifically by their president they would not attack you. (check)
3) Lie on the At that you didn't defuse the missiles. (check)
4) Insult the alliance slaughtering you, after you started the war. (check)
5) Telling them you're going to get them in future rounds (check)
6) Trying to form an coalition against them the following set. (check)
7) Lie on the At that you didn't declare war the previous set. (check)
8) Keep poking the bear. (check)
9) Refuse pact offers. (check)
10) Continue to piss off the alliance you previously warred with and then when war happens cry that they're a bully. (check)
11) After you get your ass beat a second time make the same threat again. (check)

Sov Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 11:13:53

lol love the list

Boltar Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 13:38:30

That list ftw

TheMatrix

Apr 23rd 2012, 13:43:38

I love how Helmet and SoF take pleasure in getting alliances to leave an already dangerously underpopulated server... but hey guys, read their declaration, its for the good of the server, just ask them...

Can't help but wonder what their big in-game ego is compensating for...

Helmet Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 14:07:48

Originally posted by TheMatrix:
I love how Helmet and SoF take pleasure in getting alliances to leave an already dangerously underpopulated server... but hey guys, read their declaration, its for the good of the server, just ask them...

Incredibly ignorant if you think that is my goal I have extended the olive branch to Detmer and Pang more than once. I have practically begged Detmer to change his position.

I also made every effort to stop the war last round and the thank you I got was my missiles being sabotaged. We decided to laugh at that behavior instead of hitting them back. Then they hit us anyways. Get your facts straight.

Sov Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 14:10:21

Helmet don't let facts get in the way of a good ideological crusade!

archaic Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 14:30:29

Originally posted by Helmet:

Incredibly ignorant if you think that is my goal I have extended the olive branch to Detmer and Pang more than once. I have practically begged Detmer to change his position.

I also made every effort to stop the war last round and the thank you I got was my missiles being sabotaged. We decided to laugh at that behavior instead of hitting them back. Then they hit us anyways. Get your facts straight.

Exactly what position is it that you want us to change, you've had us doggy style for two sets, do you want missionary next set so Ivan can kiss us while he dictates what our retal policies are for the next 4 sets?

We did not want to war you last set, and we didn't want to war you this set. Since when does sof "offer olive branches"? (our missile-sab FS was only a few hours ahead of your FS, we all know that so quit acting like your were innocently netting along - your a war tag and we won your lottery last set)

Giving us the choice between dying or being a Sof colony and then acting hurt that we choose to fight set after set is comical.

Look at the bright side Helmet, keep it up and you'll get to add us to your signature some day.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Helmet Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 15:15:30

I'd love to argue with you about all of the fiction in your post, but we just signed a ceasefire so there is no point. Let it go.

Ruthie

Apr 23rd 2012, 17:25:34

small missles? ;)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

TheMatrix

Apr 23rd 2012, 17:49:18

Helmet, you said it all when you said you "begged" them to change their position. It wasn't about letting bygones be bygones, it was about them doing what YOU and SoF wanted. As has been stated many times before, PDM stood up to you even though we were very aware we would be crushed and you didn't like it.

Helmet Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 18:08:42

Helmet, you said it all when you said you "begged" them to change their position. It wasn't about letting bygones be bygones, it was about them doing what YOU and SoF wanted. As has been stated many times before, PDM stood up to you even though we were very aware we would be crushed and you didn't like it.

Wrong again. Lol I'm not going to waste my time arguing with someone that doesn't know the facts. Talk to your president if you're confused.

CeyLonTEa Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 19:02:37

Yes, talk to your Mr President if ya confused
>>>>>>-----BUTT DARTS------> RIP

Eric171 Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 20:24:54

SOF wants to do page 45 of the kama sutra with PDM!