Verified:

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2024, 13:48:38

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Same thing with PDM. I never bothered then. Josey was their friend.

Ok.
Coalie, MBA
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 24th 2024, 14:11:24

I am not a troll Tertius. I just out smarted Cathankins in game and on the boards.

Furthermore I have never received a forum ban in my life until I started engaging my former friend Cathankins on the boards. I got a ban because I took it to far and broke him to the point that he shared his dark secret that HE is actually a bully in real life outside of this game and has even cost another person their life as he pushed him over the edge.

This is why I found it so stupid that Cathankins keeps attacking Evo and me and trying to bully us while claiming to be the victim.

I wish all of you would just stop mentioning my name as at the end of the day the only reason why Cathankins is attacking Evo is because he is mentally insane.

The record between what led us here is cemented over various threads of the last year.

1 - i asked Cathankins for FA while Mercs fought LaF. Cath sent FA. LaF killed Cath for FAing their enemy (same thing that Cath and Josey did this set btw in FAing an enemy)
2 - suicidal and I fell victim to Cathankins promises to attack LaF players hiding in monsters. We killed James Bond and then wrecked a few random monsters guys.
3 - Josey attacked my country while we’re supposed to be fighting monsters and then Cathankins refused to use his turns to hit because he wanted to pull a Gerdler and hoard his turns to wall leaving only myself and Suicidal to attack. They both refused to use discord or IRC to coordinate a kill run cuz they are afraid of the US government spying on them so Sui and I made our own peace deals with Cyref and we left dumb and dumber.
4 - because we left their tag and monsters killed Cath and Josey they decided that I wronged them and that the best way to get back at me was to attack Evo who I have never played for.

That’s the story so now stfu and go back to repenting for taking a child’s life away via bullying and stop bullying grown as 40+ year old man on this game….

And both of you quit mentioning my name and leave me out of this stupid brain dead drama.

All of you that keep arguing with the idiot is the reason why he doesn’t go away. Ignore him and his posts and he will eventually disappear. That is the hope….

Edited By: SuperFly on Jun 24th 2024, 14:15:51

Josey Wales

Jun 24th 2024, 14:34:45

“3 - Josey attacked my country while we’re supposed to be fighting monsters.”

This is true and it was a stupid mistake on my part. I’ll own it and I apologize. What else can I tell you?

It’s time for you to let bygones be bygones on that one.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 24th 2024, 16:37:22

Originally posted by Josey Wales:
“3 - Josey attacked my country while we’re supposed to be fighting monsters.”

This is true and it was a stupid mistake on my part. I’ll own it and I apologize. What else can I tell you?

Brother Josey, I have no quarrel with you. You are ok in my books.
I was just clearing up the BS yet again cuz I want to be done with the stupid brain dead drama. If there was an ignore button I’d be pressing it left right and center

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2024, 17:42:45

Originally posted by SuperFly:

1 - i asked Cathankins for FA while Mercs fought LaF. Cath sent FA. LaF killed Cath for FAing their enemy (same thing that Cath and Josey did this set btw in FAing an enemy)

Slightly contentious correction / comment unrelated to the main thread, mostly because it came up on discord recently as well (feel free to ignore this post and/or mute yourselves as desired):

The issue was not FA to Mercs - Tmac and gains chatted about that early in the set, and it was agreed that it didn't make LaF happy, but it was agreed to prior to their super early OOP AB war and very reasonably due to Mercs killing off all of the suiciders the previous set, including BlackHole with all of the connotations of Gerdler and SuperFly at the time (how are you in the middle of so much drama?) - and we didn't have a NAP that forbade it since LaF unilaterally dropped it.

Presumably, Evo was killed due to FA to SoF restarts, as evidenced by the screenshots posted in Discord which focused on non-mercs tags (because otherwise, it was already obvious and admitted) who were on our list of untags for FA, but tagged up something else later (it was an honest mistake, I checked the admin logs at the time, and no one who received FA was tagged at the time of FA, but without a NAP, LaF could hit for whatever reason anyways).

This is contentious because it's possible gains said it was "ok" but just meant he was going to hit us later for it. It's also contentious because Gerdler reached out to Tmac in game saying he didn't like it, then lied about who he was and said he wasn't involved in the politics (see Tmac's post https://earthempires.com/forum/post/1013457/perm), but no diplomacy or discussion really ever occurred beyond the beginning of the set.

Relevance: In both cases, I argue that diplomacy would have been the better tact. Josey's group could have "netted" with their hundreds of missiles and told not to FA M4D. LaF could have asked it to stop, threatened war, and/or demanded FA the following set etc. Both cases would have led to a lot less drama for the following sets.

brujodale Game profile

Jun 24th 2024, 22:55:25

sounds like our player heroin aka cry. the guy who shot Giffords and killed a few others in Arizona just consider the source

BROmanceNZ

Jun 25th 2024, 0:38:29

lol

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 25th 2024, 3:04:51

Originally posted by BROmanceNZ:

lol

HA HA HA
HA
HA HA
HA
I financially support this game; what do you do?

BROmanceNZ

Jun 27th 2024, 1:22:59

Originally posted by Requiem:

lol

HA HA HA
HA
HA HA
HA

Come back, you sausage. I miss you. <3

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 27th 2024, 1:36:51

lol

HA HA HA
HA
HA HA
HA

Come back, you sausage. I miss you. <3

Check SoF
:P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

outlaw Game profile

Jul 4th 2024, 11:26:25

m

Raztastic Game profile

Jul 4th 2024, 18:41:22

How old are you people?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 4th 2024, 18:42:01

Originally posted by Raztastic:
How old are you people?

10 to 13
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Cathankins Game profile

Jul 8th 2024, 11:42:54

Originally posted by brujodale:
sounds like our player heroin aka cry. the guy who shot Giffords and killed a few others in Arizona just consider the source

That guy was a literal schizo who couldn’t structure a proper sentence and was confused by words. I am a genius who bags records. What a stupid comparison. He also a liberal and this place attacks me for being a “racist zionist stuck up royal ass***”

I doubt we have anything in common other than the players here being extremely feminine and accusing each other of mental illness constantly as a passive aggressive means of fighting each other.

It comes off as extremely feminine the way the nerds here act trying to have a “who is the least crazy” contest

I am the most crazy. Most wild. Most bad*** earther ever. You guys can have all of that feminine stuff it’s all yours

Cathankins Game profile

Jul 8th 2024, 11:43:24

How old are you people?

Why don’t you have a seat over there my friend with superfly

Cathankins Game profile

Jul 8th 2024, 11:46:59

Originally posted by Coalie:
Same thing with PDM. I never bothered then. Josey was their friend.

Ok.

What did I do to PDM? Isn’t that the super crappy clan?

I played with them once as they sucked so bad I quit. They literally kept trying to force me to build losing countries and telling me how my country was wrong built lmao it was such a low level or respect of greatness I quit. Frankly I just don’t like people who aren’t on a certain level.

But did I do anything to them? No. Told them they were some busters and left.

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 8th 2024, 12:32:17

welcome back Cath....only three post in a row this time.....u gettin' tired or wut?
Good to see that you are still an idiot.

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 8th 2024, 12:52:11

Cath - most people who call themselves geniuses, are in fact, not geniuses.

I am curious though. Maybe you are. So would you care to share a bit about yourself with the class? What have you achieved in life with your superior intellect? I'm assuming you work on medical research, curing diseases? Or you're one of the foremost authorities in the world on rocket ship design, working with NASA to help bring men to mars? Or maybe you've just wanted to help people in the world, and you're a pediatric surgeon? Or... perhaps you're one of those geniuses that is trying to win at life. And you own some company that has a gross revenue exceeding 10 million a year, and you're living the good life, sipping margaritas, vacationing to beaches all the time.

Tell us, what has this geniusness that you've been blessed with allowed you to do in your life. Please be warned, if you tell me you're some grunt working for someone else making 45k a year I'm going to be disappointed. That's fine for us regular folk, but a genius like yourself better have far surpassed the rest of us idiots in terms of life accomplishments.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 8th 2024, 17:54:53

Cath scored a 31 on his ASVAB
Coalie, MBA
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 8th 2024, 22:55:17

4 days later and happens to revive the thread with 3 posts in a row to answer questions 1 by 1. There is neat way to add quotes to one post.

How old are you people?

You should go sit with yourself, but we don't dare argue with a God.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 8th 2024, 23:12:18

Originally posted by galleri:
4 days later and happens to revive the thread with 3 posts in a row to answer questions 1 by 1. There is neat way to add quotes to one post.

How old are you people?

Put him in a time out again!

This time 30 days in the gulag!

Murf Game profile

Jul 9th 2024, 6:47:05

Bonus

Cathankins Game profile

Jul 12th 2024, 23:16:08

If I really went in on super ghetto, or the woman, their inferiority complex would kick in and I would be banned. You guys can dish it out but can’t handle it.

Cathankins Game profile

Jul 12th 2024, 23:18:30

How old are you people?

In time you will look back on this post and realize how utterly foolish you have been. Trust me.

If your guys complex doesn’t kick in and you delete it that is.

TNT Game profile

Jul 13th 2024, 0:11:01

After 10+ years away from the game it's nice to come back and see the circle jerk is still on-going

m0bzta Game profile

Jul 13th 2024, 1:24:13

Originally posted by TNT:
After 10+ years away from the game it's nice to come back and see the circle jerk is still on-going

you are welcome to join back in
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 13th 2024, 16:02:50

Edited By: Suicidal on Jul 13th 2024, 16:06:02

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 13th 2024, 16:02:51

Edited By: Suicidal on Jul 13th 2024, 16:05:02

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 13th 2024, 16:06:44

How old are you people?

In time you will look back on this post and realize how utterly foolish you have been. Trust me.

....and you will read your back-to-back post and realize you were, and forever will be, an idiot

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 14th 2024, 0:31:51

Originally posted by Suicidal:

How old are you people?

....and you will read your back-to-back post and realize you were, and forever will be, an idiot

Nah, he is the smartest, dumbest person to ever grace Earth2025. Too dumb I mean smart to realize any thing

vettiv Game profile

Jul 14th 2024, 2:07:36

I’m just here to collect a bonus

Devo Game profile

Jul 16th 2024, 13:16:13

I'm just here for the total war

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2024, 16:50:25

Originally posted by m0bzta:
Originally posted by TNT:

you are welcome to join back in

The bukakes got bigger too!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

paladin Game profile

Jul 16th 2024, 17:03:47

This is a post.
-Paladin
Paradigm Head of Unretirement

major Game profile

Jul 16th 2024, 23:41:12

boner thread

Cathankins Game profile

Jul 31st 2024, 13:47:37

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Originally posted by Suicidal:

How old are you people?

Nah, he is the smartest, dumbest person to ever grace Earth2025. Too dumb I mean smart to realize any thing

Shut up super ghetto back to your projects. I got a Toyota car you can borrow if your spinners on the caddy broke down

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2024, 14:09:24

Awesome back Cath

Hope all is good with you.
Coalie, MBA
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 31st 2024, 14:31:56

Cath comes back from a 30 day ban and his first post is an insult to me.

Btw thanks for the offer on letting me borrow your Camry. I actually just bought my 2nd P car. If you are still stalking me in express you would see what it is on last sets country name….

Anyways welcome back. Try not to get banned again and have a great day

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 1st 2024, 13:44:50

Nobody banned me you ghetto compulsive liar

Here you go bro these will look good on it and get you some 15’s and a diamond grill and you be super fly for real my boy

https://www.dubwheels.com/products/wheels/spinners

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 1st 2024, 13:46:35

Awesome back Cath

Oh how nice useless platitudes just what I wanted. Please never speak to me again.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2024, 14:13:23

Awesome back Cath

Oh how nice useless platitudes just what I wanted. Please never speak to me again.

Is everything okay?
Coalie, MBA
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 2nd 2024, 11:52:33

Awesome back Cath

Is everything okay?

Take your passive aggressive feminine behavior on nobody cares about that silly petty behavior. Hey maybe if you went and hung out with a clique of college cheerleaders they may be more into that. Probally will have a therapist you can talk to about all your feelings and give you some crazy’s pills. I am sure you would do that type of stuff. Me I don’t care. That’s not how we get down where I’m from. Which is America.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2024, 12:32:09

Awesome back Cath

Is everything okay?

Take your passive aggressive feminine behavior on nobody cares about that silly petty behavior. Hey maybe if you went and hung out with a clique of college cheerleaders they may be more into that. Probally will have a therapist you can talk to about all your feelings and give you some crazy’s pills. I am sure you would do that type of stuff. Me I don’t care. That’s not how we get down where I’m from. Which is America.

I’d rather hang out with you than a clique of college cheerleaders though. Hahah
Coalie, MBA
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 2nd 2024, 14:01:03

I’m very picky about who I hang out with to say the least. I doubt you would fit my criteria.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2024, 14:07:21

I’m very picky about who I hang out with to say the least. I doubt you would fit my criteria.

Oh Cath don’t be silly! I enjoy chugging beers, grilling food and currently watching Olympics beach volleyball.

You’d totally invite me to your house for Hanukkah if u took the time to get to know me.

Coalie, MBA
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2024, 14:50:59

...currently watching Olympics beach volleyball...

mens or womens?
I financially support this game; what do you do?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2024, 15:08:34

mens or womens?

.. women’s of course

Is that a serious question bud?
Coalie, MBA
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2024, 15:11:58

mens or womens?

Wtf man
Coalie, MBA
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 2nd 2024, 16:04:35

mens or womens?

.. women’s of course

Is that a serious question bud?

💀💀💀
Mercs Unofficial Head Griefer
—————————————
http://mercs.ghqnet.com
—————————————
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com
—————————————

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 2nd 2024, 16:20:13

Nobody banned me you ghetto compulsive liar

Here you go bro these will look good on it and get you some 15’s and a diamond grill and you be super fly for real my boy

https://www.dubwheels.com/products/wheels/spinners

well someone should ban you. You are as useful as all those people who block traffic and protest some BS conflict on the other side of the world every weekend.

I will leave the shiny black dude wheels to you as you are the thug from the projects right? If you want to talk wheels; last month I did buy a new set of 19" OZ Ultraleggaera wheels and had them refinished in Porsche GT3 Aurum gold to match my forest green Porsche exquisitely. Maybe when you can stop being old, poor and bitter you and I can be friends again. Until then stfu noob.

you will call lies as you always do cuz you are broke and bitter. But i did post a photo last weekend on the darkness chat from the auto cross event that my local PCA club chapter put on...

Edited By: SuperFly on Aug 2nd 2024, 16:23:28