Verified:

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 2nd 2024, 18:26:31

Got me I’m not the one with the rapper name super fly lmao spit some bars for us

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 2nd 2024, 18:30:57

Originally posted by Coalie:
Originally posted by Cathankins:
I’m very picky about who I hang out with to say the least. I doubt you would fit my criteria.

Oh Cath don’t be silly! I enjoy chugging beers, grilling food and currently watching Olympics beach volleyball.

You’d totally invite me to your house for Hanukkah if u took the time to get to know me.

Yea lets get drunk on a holy day that sounds great! I need a build wall function on this forum where I can section myself off from the heathens

Reckless2025 Game profile

Aug 2nd 2024, 18:39:26

SummerSlam is on tomorrow

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2024, 18:41:50

I’m very picky about who I hang out with to say the least. I doubt you would fit my criteria.

Oh Cath don’t be silly! I enjoy chugging beers, grilling food and currently watching Olympics beach volleyball.

You’d totally invite me to your house for Hanukkah if u took the time to get to know me.

Yea lets get drunk on a holy day that sounds great! I need a build wall function on this forum where I can section myself off from the heathens

Just leave the forums and never come back? You are in control of your destiny. 🍿 🤡
I financially support this game; what do you do?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2024, 18:49:37

He won’t do it. He loves us all too much
Coalie, MBA
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

de1i Game profile

Aug 2nd 2024, 21:00:53

Got me I’m not the one with the rapper name super fly lmao spit some bars for us

Bet he won't.

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 2nd 2024, 21:17:40

Originally posted by de1i:

Bet he won't.

damn de1i! Long time no see man. How many years has it been since you been back to cesspool that is AT?

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 2nd 2024, 21:20:46

superfly jimmy snuka as in the wrestler... i would totally drop kick you in the head but that would be sad as clearly you were hit on the head many times growing up....

Never knew there was a superfly rapper but then again you are the man from the projects so you would know your urban music artists i guess....

He won’t do it. He loves us all too much

poor bastard will never leave as talking smack and bickering with internet strangers is all that he has going on :(

Edited By: SuperFly on Aug 2nd 2024, 21:23:17

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 4th 2024, 11:48:30

Haha you wouldn’t assault people in the state I live in I can guarantee you that. Not surprised at your propensity to resort to violence, with a name like superfly I guess we all should have expected that huh? I’m going to roll with it’s a rapper name. I don’t believe you since rappers are known to lie so much

Cathankins Game profile

Aug 4th 2024, 11:49:16

Funny how you always have to edit your posts and can’t stand on your own words. You and coalie do that a lot haha

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2024, 16:57:08

Funny how you always have to edit your posts and can’t stand on your own words. You and coalie do that a lot haha

Yeah sometimes I whip out my phallus and slam it on my keyboard when I talk to you.

I was never good at swinging a hammer.

So I gotta go back and fix my grammar haha

How has your weekend been?
Coalie, MBA
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander