Verified:

trumper Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 12:38:17

Originally posted by Trife:
Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:
Originally posted by deepcode:
I don't vote, is there a fancy pants word for that?

Yes. "Subject"

Originally posted by Red X:
Trife, serious question. If you had to put yourself on a scale. How far left would you consider yourself? Myself, I am a Libertarian, so you should know how I feel about some things.

not very, actually. i bet i'd be fairly close to center on the left side of things, honestly. my biggest beef with the 'publicans is that they apparently hate women and teh gheys.

So you're the guy that bought all that "war on women" crap? I was wondering where that was actually selling well enough for the blue team to keep peddling it. Believing that all people (not just women) should bear the financial burden for their own choices (like birth control) does not equal hatred of women.

I'm with you on the red team's attitude toward homosexuals, but the "war on women" bit is nothing but another opportunity for one party to try to claim victimhood status for a group, in order to try to buy their votes.

well, according to the 2012 elections, it sold very well all over the place. if you're not cool with abortions, that's okay. i'm not a fan of tattoos but don't think tattoos should be banned or regulated to the point where you have to jump through several gubmint hoops in some areas just to get one.

Note, Trife opposes excessive government regulations and believes red tap should be cut.

Cerebus, I would declare victory if I were you.

PS- even if Trife is left of commie, I still love him. Not in the Zen-like way though...I don't do those 'fun' parties.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2014, 12:57:32

Detmer, I knew about those incidents and several more that even the liberal Huffington post didn't dig up to refute the charges of cover ups and fluff ups by the administration.

It's funny that you and they phrase it as "happened during Bush's watch", don't you think? Firstly, Bush's administration had these incidents happen and didn't try to change the narrative to win an election as the Obama administration did.

That is the really galling part of this whole sordid incident for me, the lies and the cover ups to keep alive the narrrative that Obama was winning the "War on Terror", when in fact, he was dealing with them and arming them and all manner of underhanded fluff we don't yet know about.

There were repeated attempts and requests for increased security at the embassy there because of the increased Al-Qaeda presence which was not "hidden" in any way, they were flying their black flag from many buildings in the area, and the British and other European powers had already abandoned the area. If anything it was a classic case of negligence by Hillary, and should have been handled as such, instead we get a long bullfluff story that it was because of an internet video, and other assorted bullfluff.

They could have at least done a better cover up, don't you think?

Thus, Trife, my argument is won, yours is pathetically weak and liberalism is a mental disorder and you have it, you might be able to collect some benefits from YOUR government because of that.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Trife Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 14:15:25

Originally posted by BILL_DANGER:

well, according to the 2012 elections, it sold very well all over the place. if you're not cool with abortions, that's okay. i'm not a fan of tattoos but don't think tattoos should be banned or regulated to the point where you have to jump through several gubmint hoops in some areas just to get one.

DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST EQUATE ABORTION AND TATTOOS?

HA!
BILL
2 TATTOOS, 0 ABORTIONS

yep because both are done to a persons body which doesn't doesn't affect anyone but the person that has them done. so, since both someone getting sweet tribal armband tats and some lady i dont even know getting an abortion doesn't affect me at all, people should be able to do either without interference from the gubmint.

Trife Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 14:17:13

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Detmer, I knew about those incidents and several more that even the liberal Huffington post didn't dig up to refute the charges of cover ups and fluff ups by the administration.

It's funny that you and they phrase it as "happened during Bush's watch", don't you think? Firstly, Bush's administration had these incidents happen and didn't try to change the narrative to win an election as the Obama administration did.

That is the really galling part of this whole sordid incident for me, the lies and the cover ups to keep alive the narrrative that Obama was winning the "War on Terror", when in fact, he was dealing with them and arming them and all manner of underhanded fluff we don't yet know about.

There were repeated attempts and requests for increased security at the embassy there because of the increased Al-Qaeda presence which was not "hidden" in any way, they were flying their black flag from many buildings in the area, and the British and other European powers had already abandoned the area. If anything it was a classic case of negligence by Hillary, and should have been handled as such, instead we get a long bullfluff story that it was because of an internet video, and other assorted bullfluff.

They could have at least done a better cover up, don't you think?

Thus, Trife, my argument is won, yours is pathetically weak and liberalism is a mental disorder and you have it, you might be able to collect some benefits from YOUR government because of that.

herp derp~~~! libruls!!!! go get your tea party nutjob ass back to the nursing home, grandpa. i wish i could see your reaction when the dems cakewalk through the 2016 elections too :D

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 26th 2014, 14:34:40

Cerberus, your arguments are very poor. They're poor even by crazy right-wing standards. Not even worth engaging with because you don't seem to want to accept or even consider any viewpoint that doesn't align with the, at best, hypocritical tea party lunacy.

As an admin for this game, I declare that Trife wins this thread top to bottom.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Trife Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 14:56:03

#rekt

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 16:04:21

Originally posted by BILL_DANGER:

DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST EQUATE ABORTION AND TATTOOS?

HA!
BILL
2 TATTOOS, 0 ABORTIONS

yep because both are done to a persons body which doesn't doesn't affect anyone but the person that has them done. so, since both someone getting sweet tribal armband tats and some lady i dont even know getting an abortion doesn't affect me at all, people should be able to do either without interference from the gubmint.

JUST.. WOW.

WITHOUT WADING INTO ARGUMENTS FOR AND AGAINST, AND TURNING THIS THREAD INTO EVEN MORE OF A fluffSHOW, I WILL JUST SAY THAT YOUR TRIVIALIZING OF ABORTION IS ABSURD. I REALLY HOPE IT IS AN INSINCERE ARGUMENT TACTIC AND NOT AN ACCURATE DEPICTION OF HOW YOU LOOK AT THINGS. IF I'M WRONG ABOUT THAT THEN I WOULD URGE YOU TO STEP BACK A BIT AND TRY LOOKING AT LIFE THROUGH LESS PARTISAN LENSES.

BILL

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 26th 2014, 16:20:47

Stop trying to roll the clock back to 1925. Also debating by simply degrading your opponents is fail. Look beyond your borders. This thread is done. Ps you cannot hope to run a country on economic theory or ideology alone.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!