Verified:

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 31st 2011, 2:26:51

OH NOES! IMP is warring a small netting clan?

ZOMG WTF BBQ SAUCE!?!

Rockman - Your alliance will continue to suffer if you maintain status quo. We are killing Mercs solely because you run your damn mouth.

Edited By: Slagpit on Aug 31st 2011, 2:56:33

CX LaE Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 2:32:22

Primmy's a wimp. ;D
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Aug 31st 2011, 2:32:46

boy i tell ya. nothing will shut rockman up like killing his countries...

CX LaE Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 2:46:23

Yeah Azz... look what happened after CC tried that last set... oh wait. :P
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

mdevol Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 2:51:11

Originally posted by CX LaE:
Yeah Azz... look what happened after CC tried that last set... oh wait. :P

yea, to say mercs beat CC is laughable. mercs, along with salt beat CC. mostly salt as they had 2/3 of the membership hitting us.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

joeskin Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 3:00:46

confirm ....IMP rules :)

Azz Kikr ---enjoy
Sons of Liberty -http://sol.ghqnet.com

joeskin Sol kicker (#1123) [abSOLute] -> VolonterR (#1193) [RIVAL] 18C 116B

CX LaE Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 3:01:20

Oh yeah.. because PoD had to step in to distract Mercs because you guys were getting dominated... that's right. :P
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Bsnake Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 3:02:08

wow IMP ......

well just means more people in line next set...
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

synoder Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 3:02:52

how are you gonna keep all those people organized bsnake? its gotta be like 50 people by now. lol

joeskin Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 3:04:02

bsnake....It will be fun this set...i guess those hitting would be continues.....watch out :)
Sons of Liberty -http://sol.ghqnet.com

joeskin Sol kicker (#1123) [abSOLute] -> VolonterR (#1193) [RIVAL] 18C 116B

jagernacht Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 3:06:01

what
the
fluff

seriously imp?
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

Walding Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 3:11:04

Well at least it adds some life to the boards.

KyleCleric Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 3:14:12

Originally posted by Walding:
Well at least it adds some life to the boards.

that's our job
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

jagernacht Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 3:14:55

i had understood they were recovering from some tough wars, and hadnt lost all respect for them seeing as how they were struggling to find winnable wars. but why someone less than half their size? its almost as bad as destroying llaar and sota... mercs just fought a war that earned them a break even if rockman is douchey.
they call meh juggsy!!!
MSN:
E-Mail:

CX LaE Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 3:16:14

Not according to the even douchier folks at IMP, jag.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

KyleCleric Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 3:18:05

Originally posted by jagernacht:
i had understood they were recovering from some tough wars, and hadnt lost all respect for them seeing as how they were struggling to find winnable wars. but why someone less than half their size? its almost as bad as destroying llaar and sota... mercs just fought a war that earned them a break even if rockman is douchey.

sure. earned them a break until Rockman brought the fluff up with our FA with Panlv last week. Changed our plans right then.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

jagernacht Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 3:18:30

yeah :(
they call meh juggsy!!!
MSN:
E-Mail:

jagernacht Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 3:19:51

what did he do KC? im gonna go look for a panlv or imp fa thread.

http://forums.earthempires.com/...39&z=imp-two-stepping

for this? every word he said on there was spot on. imp was two stepping, someone threatened havoc for a simple jest, and imp DID smash two small clans to bits for no real reason...

tell me most of FFA didnt agree with him? and im not a fan of his, one might EASILY say...

Edited By: jagernacht on Aug 31st 2011, 3:23:30
See Original Post
they call meh juggsy!!!
MSN:
E-Mail:

Walding Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 3:22:56

Rockman Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 3:25:52

We wanted to FS you, even though we'd already fought a war and were under half your size, but Focus wouldn't let us. Focus told us that you wouldn't dare FS us because you were going to war them. Focus also told us that they were war-prepping and that IMP was their only possible target, so that we weren't allowed to touch you.

But I guess IMP hates us so much that rather than fight a fair war against Focus, they'd rather FS an alliance under half their size that has already fought and won a war.

I think this is more of a "IMP is too scared to fight Focus" than it is an "IMP wants to make Rockman shut up." Because you know that killing me won't make me shut up. You're just too scared to fight a fair fight, which apparently means that you can't FS anyone over half your size.

Congratulations, you knew you were heading for a beating this set at the hands of Focus, and rather than fight a fair fight and FS them and still lose, you decided to FS us instead.

Just like CC, it appears that the only people who are willing to step up to try and shut me up are people that are suiciding. IMP has nothing to play for, knowing that this set Focus will tagkill them and next set bsnake will tag kill them. PoD and CC both hit me, and then had their leaders retire. We can only hope that IMP follows suit.

Congratulations for suiciding on me. You KNOW this won't end well for your alliance, but Mercs will still stand strong.

mdevol - you're a fluffing idiot. Mercs had all the breakers in that war, and the war was already decided before PoD jumped in. You can pretend like you guys still had a chance 72 hours into the war, but the fact is, even before Mr Ford deleted his countries 30 hours into the war, Mercs had already passed CC in TNW. We know what your guys' breaking power was, and you couldn't touch most of our alliance by the time PoD jumped in, without having to do massive lemmings on us. You guys had basically 0 jet breakers, you just had troops, and our countries went with at least 2:1 troops to turrets because of that. The reason you focused on Salt was that you could break them without having to bounce 40 times first. Mercs had the big economies that you could not match.

CX LaE Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 3:26:23

LOL! That's hilarious. You get pissed at Rock for telling it like it is? Really IMP.. if it bugs you that much, stop being a pack of bottomfeeders. :P
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Rico Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 4:03:31

Originally posted by Rockman:

I think this is more of a "IMP is too scared to fight Focus"

IMP and Focus are pacted this set. So I don't know how people are saying we are running away from them. There have been talks of a possible friendly, and that still may happen at some point. But they way you keep running your mouth, we felt we had to do this.

Bottom line we have warned you plenty of times to shut the fluff up. If you had simply done that we would have moved on to other plans. But you can't control yourself and you get your alliance killed.

ICe Man

Aug 31st 2011, 4:11:00

I don't know if anyone noticed... But when LaE was around crap like this didn't happen.

Yeah, we did some messed up things. But we never abused our size. I abused politics, quite well too, to see that things went the way I wanted.

*sighs*
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

mdevol Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 4:12:48

rock, if you were so dominate in that war why did you bring SALT along?

you completely missed what i was saying. you are giving SALT no respect for helping in that war. no way the results would have been the same if salt didnt take the brunt of our attacks. YES you did beat us. but its wasnt JUST you. if you want to throw SALT aside like they werent even part of the war to beat your chest, by all means, go ahead and do that. you are just looking stupid doing it.

Im not denying CC got handled this reset, but I AM saying that it wasnt JUST Mercs like they are running in the streets jumping up and down celebrating like it was.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 4:17:04

Didn't we tag kill IMP a FS once, ICe? I seem to remember something of that sort....that was good shiggles, whoever it was.

locket Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 4:18:39

lol IMP are apparently little babies all set long. Pick on the smallest clans they can find and cry when someone tells the truth.

Rico Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 4:20:16

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Didn't we tag kill IMP a FS once, ICe? I seem to remember something of that sort....that was good shiggles, whoever it was.

LaE tag killed SYN and then later DK. Both were smallish clans.

KyleCleric Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 4:20:30

now3p, didn't we tagkill your clan a couple of sets ago

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 4:21:18

No...CC did that. You posers tagged along, as usual.

Rockman Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 4:22:37

That's interesting. So now you're claiming that the result would not have been the same if Salt didn't take the brunt of your attacks ... in other words, that the reason you lost wasn't because Salt and Mercs did so well, but because you foolishly chose to spend most of your time hitting Salt instead of Mercs. Yet you also claim that you lost mostly because of Salt, even though Mercs had almost all the breakers, and Salt didn't do any better at stonewalling than Mercs did.

You can't have it both ways.

No one in Mercs is claiming that we could have beat CC 1v1, or that we beat CC without Salt's help. You are claiming that it was mostly Salt that beat CC, even though it was Mercs countries that you couldn't break and Mercs countries that were breaking your top countries right from the start.

We couldn't have done it without Salt's help, but it was not mostly Salt that got you, and you know it.

KyleCleric Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 4:23:00

i could have sworn that CC got the leftovers. :P

ZDH Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 4:53:02

Xmach needs to come back and keep you retards in line :-P lol
-BigZ

Rico Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 4:56:44

Originally posted by ZDH:
Xmach needs to come back and keep you retards in line :-P lol

We can't steal him away from WoW.

KyleCleric Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 4:58:20

we encourage you to try, though.

Billi_AoDT Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 5:10:02

Rockman, FYI

I was working the CC v salt and mercs #s out

cc started with 178ish
mercs n salt started wtih 192

with the FS it was already 140v 192

wasn't even really an even war.

FYI.

noob

ZDH Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 5:14:07

Billi they recruited a member and called in PoD...So you have to add to that number.
-BigZ

mdevol Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 5:21:05

meh, no need to cry numbers, the beginning of the war was even numbers, they caught us off guard and had a good Fs. that was our fault.

but rock just cant comprehend that it was a joint effort by salt and mercs rather than just mercs. the reason mercs had the breakers is because we were hitting salt so hard, that was possibly a tactical error. regardless cc got owned by mercs and salt. not just mercs, like some are implying.

Billi_AoDT Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 5:22:43

Yes they did and POD was a bunch of demos who got like 4 kills under 1m nw. that was our fault i guess.

Billi_AoDT Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 5:36:09

people misconstrue the FS so much.

ofcourse your going to win if you have even #'s at the start of a war and dow on a clan not expecting it and kill 1/4th of there breakers on first day.

if you really want to test your pan you should run even numbers even nws and ARRANGED war.

or dow on a clan that has about what you would kill in a FS bigger than you..
so after FS your only ahead by 5 or 10 countries ..

only fair war

but yes you did win..
dont forget the circumstances though.

ZDH Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 5:47:12

billi CC asked for it and was going to FS us if we didn't FS them.

If we had 1000000000 more countries then them and took the FS they deserved it for what they did to us at the end of the set.

And they blind sided SALT as well.
-BigZ

locket Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 5:49:08

Originally posted by Billi_AoDT:
people misconstrue the FS so much.

ofcourse your going to win if you have even #'s at the start of a war and dow on a clan not expecting it and kill 1/4th of there breakers on first day.

if you really want to test your pan you should run even numbers even nws and ARRANGED war.

or dow on a clan that has about what you would kill in a FS bigger than you..
so after FS your only ahead by 5 or 10 countries ..

only fair war

but yes you did win..
dont forget the circumstances though.

if you were better then them you would come back from it.

Billi_AoDT Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 5:49:53

Well technically we didn't blind side salt, i mean we did Fs them for no real reason, but they should have been able to hold their own. all original with us being ALL restarts except for 16 countries.

whatever dont matter is the past.

Rockman Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 6:06:01

Originally posted by mdevol:
meh, no need to cry numbers, the beginning of the war was even numbers, they caught us off guard and had a good Fs. that was our fault.

but rock just cant comprehend that it was a joint effort by salt and mercs rather than just mercs. the reason mercs had the breakers is because we were hitting salt so hard, that was possibly a tactical error. regardless cc got owned by mercs and salt. not just mercs, like some are implying.

30 hours into the war CC had killed 15 Salt countries and 12 Mercs countries, and Mercs was already ahead of CC in TNW. CC chose to focus on Salt after they already knew that Mercs had all the high networth countries. By this point, of course, by virtue of having an overwhelming majority of the high networth countries, the Mercs countries were also difficult targets to break, especially since CC had virtually no jet power and Mercs went very troop heavy because of this.

I've never said it was a solo effort by Mercs. I objected to you saying that it was mostly Salt. You know that it was the difficulty in breaking Mercs countries and the ease with which Mercs countries were breaking you that made the difference. You know that every single one of our original countries was a high bus/res tech dictator casher or a tyranny techer (ones without any farms, unlike nearly all of your techers). You know how much cash per day our countries were generating, and how much cash per day Salt's countries generated and how much yours generated. We didn't have the finishing speed that Salt had, or the stonewalling ability that CC had, but we had the economic power. And that made us the most dangerous. Salt and Mercs also did a superb job with target selection, whereas CC by its own words did a poor job with target selection.

Billi - CC tagged up another 16 countries 30 hours into the war, and then had another 32 jump in 66 hours into the war. We didn't go after their breakers either, we went after their low and no military countries with high warfare tech. We went after the countries of people who wouldn't stonewall, to cut CC's middle out first.

KyleCleric Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 6:09:04

Originally posted by Rockman:
Originally posted by mdevol:

30 hours into the war CC had killed 15 Salt countries and 12 Mercs countries, and Mercs was already ahead of CC in TNW. CC chose to focus on Salt after they already knew that Mercs had all the high networth countries. By this point, of course, by virtue of having an overwhelming majority of the high networth countries, the Mercs countries were also difficult targets to break, especially since CC had virtually no jet power and Mercs went very troop heavy because of this.

I've never said it was a solo effort by Mercs. I objected to you saying that it was mostly Salt. You know that it was the difficulty in breaking Mercs countries and the ease with which Mercs countries were breaking you that made the difference. You know that every single one of our original countries was a high bus/res tech dictator casher or a tyranny techer (ones without any farms, unlike nearly all of your techers). You know how much cash per day our countries were generating, and how much cash per day Salt's countries generated and how much yours generated. We didn't have the finishing speed that Salt had, or the stonewalling ability that CC had, but we had the economic power. And that made us the most dangerous. Salt and Mercs also did a superb job with target selection, whereas CC by its own words did a poor job with target selection.

Billi - CC tagged up another 16 countries 30 hours into the war, and then had another 32 jump in 66 hours into the war. We didn't go after their breakers either, we went after their low and no military countries with high warfare tech. We went after the countries of people who wouldn't stonewall, to cut CC's middle out first.

why do you care so much?

Billi_AoDT Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 6:28:04

i was breaking top merc countries fine. it was simple fact that ud always get online.

Rockman Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 6:29:03

KyleCleric - because Mercs deserves a good reputation as a warring alliance, something IMP has never come close to having.

Funny how I always end up in war, yet I'm labelled as a netter. I'm willing to war at the slightest provocation, on FFA, Primary, and Alliance, and do so quite frequently, yet because I don't suck, I get labelled as a netter, not a warmonger. Funny how people keep warring me to try and get me to shut up, yet I keep talking, and they go and retire.

KyleCleric Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 6:45:51

lol, that's hilarious.

Rockman Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 6:48:18

Originally posted by Billi_AoDT:
i was breaking top merc countries fine. it was simple fact that ud always get online.

Aside from the first 6 hours of the war, CC made 0 attempts to GS or BR any of my countries, and 11 or 12 of the 13 remaining were in the top 1/3rd of Mercs (1 was nuked to 500 acres, the other was BRd by PoD to under 100 acres built during their FS). I don't know how the other top Mercs countries were, but from what I remember, there were little to no efforts made on those countries, too.

There weren't really that many failed attempts made to kill Mercs' countries. Check the news.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 7:10:10

you take this game waaaaaaaay too seriously.
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Rockman Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 7:12:45

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
you take this game waaaaaaaay too seriously.

When you're not making fluff up, its not actually that hard to write things. When you have to make fluff up all the time, I suppose that does get hard. You should try being honest for once. Its remarkable how much time it saves.