Verified:

Pain Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 9:00:45

thats even worse.
Your mother is a nice woman

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 9:01:54

just AB HIM!
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Fiat

Dec 17th 2010, 13:25:14

Wow, at first I wasn't sold on this but it looks like PANLV got caught being an annoyance to a small tag and he's just biting back.

Good for you highrock. Best of luck. I think PANLV should consider themselves lucky that he only retalled those 4 straight hits 1:1.

Twain Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 15:10:29

Here's the fun part though. His big giant post about all the hits we did was 10 minutes after he accepted a 4-day DNH that I offered him to let things cool off.

Our guy probably shouldn't have done 4 straight hits on a 1-man tag, but then again, I challenge every large clan to look through their news and have news that DOESN'T involve such farming of untaggeds/1-man tags.

Furthermore, running countries that have 80% jets is fine for retallers, but with 3 off. pacts to 2 def. pacts, the PS bonus, and every other advantage that is thrown towards the offense in this game, it's truly impossible to defend your land. Most of my countries have very high breaks as I've been playing this set to try to avoid getting grabbed, and for the most part it's worked, but at the same time, if someone REALLY wanted to break me, I'm sure they could, seeing as it wouldn't be terribly difficult.

highrock, since you're airing most of the news publicly right after we made the agreement, I'll air what I said to you as well. Big clans don't like being told what to do by 1-man tags. I reached out, because I respected that while you posted this originally, you didn't call out anyone specifically. Since you've now called us out specifically, I've lost that respect for you. However, I will honor my word. But if you do anymore top-feeds with all-jetters, I'll do just as others have said here, and I will farm and destroy your entire string.

joedro Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 17:29:02

I have dibs on him!
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

highrock Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 17:45:16

Originally posted by Twain:
Here's the fun part though. His big giant post about all the hits we did was 10 minutes after he accepted a 4-day DNH that I offered him to let things cool off.

Our guy probably shouldn't have done 4 straight hits on a 1-man tag, but then again, I challenge every large clan to look through their news and have news that DOESN'T involve such farming of untaggeds/1-man tags.

Furthermore, running countries that have 80% jets is fine for retallers, but with 3 off. pacts to 2 def. pacts, the PS bonus, and every other advantage that is thrown towards the offense in this game, it's truly impossible to defend your land. Most of my countries have very high breaks as I've been playing this set to try to avoid getting grabbed, and for the most part it's worked, but at the same time, if someone REALLY wanted to break me, I'm sure they could, seeing as it wouldn't be terribly difficult.

highrock, since you're airing most of the news publicly right after we made the agreement, I'll air what I said to you as well. Big clans don't like being told what to do by 1-man tags. I reached out, because I respected that while you posted this originally, you didn't call out anyone specifically. Since you've now called us out specifically, I've lost that respect for you. However, I will honor my word. But if you do anymore top-feeds with all-jetters, I'll do just as others have said here, and I will farm and destroy your entire string.

you're right...i shouldn't have made it public...but i was only responding to Oz's very public threat to continue to farm me. he's the one who started this whole thing for you guys. you should really rein him in, both in game and on the boards.

to be fair, PAN, although the most egregious, is not the only clan that has members pushing it a little.

Edited By: highrock on Dec 17th 2010, 17:48:17
See Original Post
formerly Viola MD

highrock Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 17:46:08

Originally posted by joedro:
I have dibs on him!

LOL were you the one that tried to enforce 2:1 retals on a LG with me because we weren't "pacted"?
formerly Viola MD

Pain Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 17:59:14

joe dont start fluff.
Your mother is a nice woman

Twain Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 19:42:00

highrock: I'll phrase my last response to this in a private message to take business between two clans where it belongs. I'll ask that you do the same if you have any other issues.
After all, I'd like to think I've been plenty reasonable in dealing with you considering I don't have to be, having 300 countries backing me against just you.

For any other PAN members, please don't stir the pot here. If you feel you need to get your two cents in, tell me what you think needs to be said and I'll filter it to highrock if it seems necessary.

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 19:45:33

Originally posted by highrock:
Originally posted by joedro:
I have dibs on him!

LOL were you the one that tried to enforce 2:1 retals on a LG with me because we weren't "pacted"?

This is pretty standard - especially for top feeds.

OrigOzzyB

Dec 17th 2010, 22:14:39

Originally posted by OrigOzzyB:
Mate, us at PAN are only starting to hit you more because you topfed our big boys.

Very public threat to continue to farm?

fluffing grow a set.

Twain Game profile

Dec 18th 2010, 1:33:16

Ozzy: highrock and I are dealing with this. As I'm sure highrock will respect our wishes to refrain from arguing this out on FFAT, please help me in keeping our side from stirring the pot further as well. If there's something you feel must absolutely be said to highrock, I'll make sure he gets the message.

highrock Game profile

Dec 18th 2010, 2:17:06

<3
formerly Viola MD

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2010, 2:16:18

Originally posted by Bsnake:
what the fluff is going on in this server????
1 man tags telling the server how they are going to retal????
I think i will start grabbing and see if these ppl enforce it when i jam my size 10 up their date...

agreed
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================