Verified:

Doug Game profile

Oct 20th 2022, 11:48:49

Edit: Questioned answered. Thanks suicidal and Req

Edited By: Doug on Oct 20th 2022, 13:11:57
Paradigm Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 20th 2022, 12:09:09

Value of anything sold is only what others are willing to pay. Then there is the supply vs. demand.
Some will hedge the market by guessing as to strategy. Will oil, food, military be the big sellers this set?

That is why it is called a game. Don't stress, just play

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2022, 12:22:56

Need consumption to meet supply then people might buy more. Wait till some fat cashers are trying to stock.

Doug Game profile

Oct 20th 2022, 12:33:50

Originally posted by Requiem:
Need consumption to meet supply then people might buy more. Wait till some fat cashers are trying to stock.

Thanks requiem. I think food and oil may be decent sellers with bots selling jets now like last set i assume they’re cheap. Military prob be cheap. Unless there’s an early war and tech will stay high a lot longer than usual I think. But thanks for kinda making sense of that.
Paradigm Senator

Doug Game profile

Oct 20th 2022, 12:35:44

Sorry suicidal this part I typed to requiem was meant for you.

I think food and oil may be decent sellers with bots selling jets now like last set i assume they’re cheap. Military prob be cheap. Unless there’s an early war and tech will stay high a lot longer than usual I think.

But again thank you as well.
Paradigm Senator

Doug Game profile

Oct 20th 2022, 12:56:51

Sent you a DM, errr private message. I forgot the term dm, text, im get me in trouble here from my Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat and til tok lol
Paradigm Senator

Doug Game profile

Oct 21st 2022, 5:22:01

This thread was completely different than the one regarding access or re-creation returning to the game for those for the reunion and also having them come back with their children that lives in separate countries part of that reunion this has nothing to do with it I am merely stating that there is no need for this as it was answered here it was not a duplicate post sir 💔
Paradigm Senator

Leto Game profile

Oct 22nd 2022, 23:56:55

Ttt!