Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 16th 2023, 0:09:30

I am posting this for the game admin as he his brain hurts now and I believe in posting for transparency of the players and I am sure people like to know why they are deleted.

Today there was a game crash, and when rebooting there was a table crash (don't ask me what these table crashes are). This created a bug. After doing research, and looking at the news, and some tables (whatever those are), it seems two countries exploited the bug at the time it happened.
537 and 618 have been deleted for this:

Bugs and exploits
Earth empires is undergoing aggressive development. The developers try their best to prevent bugs and exploits but occasionally one may slip through. Our players are expected to immediately report any bugs or exploits they find. Deliberately exploiting bugs for player gain will result in country deletion.

One country had approx 253 hits in one minute and the other over 300 hits in 9 mins.
At some point something in one of their heads should have said "hold up, there is no way the game fairy or qzjul granted me all these turns!" and stopped and reported.

So there we are.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Chewi Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 0:24:35

618 doesn't look deleted yet.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 0:28:14

how many LaF players exploited the same bug to steal bot tech? I bet some of them ran 400 spy ops and stole millions of tech
which is what the two guys deleted should have done.

Pull a LaF and cheat in silence instead of cheating out loud and doing solo kill runs....

JamesBond007 Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 0:28:52

618 still alive according search ingame

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 0:31:38

Is there a way for these "tables" to be verified to see how many turns were taken by all players during the glitch? considering that multiple people were on allaince news talking about the glitch from both sides you damn well know that more than one LaF players tested out the glitch to get advantage for himself...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 16th 2023, 0:32:18

Originally posted by SuperFly:
how many LaF players exploited the same bug to steal bot tech? I bet some of them ran 400 spy ops and stole millions of tech

Pull a LaF and cheat in silence instead of cheating out loud and doing solo kill runs....

You do not have the info the game admins can see.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

allbymyself87 Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 0:33:18

So how about the turns/troops/cash/oil/missiles that we spent on killing #34 on 2nd time?
No refund on those?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 16th 2023, 0:37:03

Is there a way for these "tables" to be verified to see how many turns were taken by all players during the glitch? considering that multiple people were on allaince news talking about the glitch from both sides you damn well know that more than one LaF players tested out the glitch to get advantage for himself...

you can send in your info to qzjul. :)
I am just a messenger and a mod poster that believes in posting deletions that you all like me to do.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 0:38:46

Originally posted by galleri:

Galleri if you are saying that no LaF player exploited the bug to steal bot tech or run any turns I will believe you. Your word in the Earth courts is gospel to me. So if you are saying that those greasy bot exploiting used car salesmen at LaF did not cheat I whole heartedly will believe you.

I always hold you in high regard.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 16th 2023, 0:39:26

Originally posted by allbymyself87:
So how about the turns/troops/cash/oil/missiles that we spent on killing #34 on 2nd time?
No refund on those?

Technically he wasn't dead if you take out the odd 300 plus turns that one player did to kill him with the magical fairy turns. So you would have to have to do a run anyhow. Right?

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 0:41:44

No refund on those?

Technically he wasn't dead if you take out the odd 300 plus turns that one player did to kill him with the magical fairy turns. So you would have to have to do a run anyhow. Right?

our understanding is that he was made undead and undamaged like prior to the hits. so the legit part of the run that used up our limited resources made 0 damage to this country thus erasing all turns and resources spent.

Mar 16th 2023, 0:41:51

No refund on those?

No.
The 1st time he got killed was because of game glitch.
Then he got reinstated. That's fine.

I'm asking about the 2nd time we hit #34 with valid turns/hitters.
Where did you get "300 plus turns that one player" on the 2nd killrun we did on #34??

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 16th 2023, 0:44:46

Galleri if you are saying that no LaF player exploited the bug to steal bot tech or run any turns I will believe you. Your word in the Earth courts is gospel to me. So if you are saying that those greasy bot exploiting used car salesmen at LaF did not cheat I whole heartedly will believe you.

I told you to go send in your info to qzjul. Yet you still want to argue with me as if you think I am going to tell you something further.
Give concrete proof or just keep spinning records.

Either way, I am not sure if people could run turns at that time.
That is not the issue here with these deletions. Having a beautiful extra 200 plus turns that someone just ran with and just going on .... is.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 16th 2023, 0:46:08

No refund on those?

No.

Where did you get "300 plus turns that one player" on the 2nd killrun we did on #34??

https://www.eestats.com/alliance/country/618
300 plus turns KR by 618 alone in 9 minutes.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 0:48:15

I told you to go send in your info to qzjul. Yet you still want to argue with me as if you think I am going to tell you something further.

That is not the issue here with these deletions. Having a beautiful extra 200 plus turns that someone just ran with and just going on .... is.

i am not arguing. All I am saying is that if you are telling us that they did not cheat than I believe you as I hold you in high regard and that I take your earth court decisions as gospel.

I personally have no proof as I was not here. I just read the logs when I got home from work and i laughed at the the guys for not pulling a laf and running 300 espionage ops to steal 500k tech to sell at $8,000/ea laf style

Mar 16th 2023, 0:52:36

No refund on those?

No.

I'm talking about our 2nd killrun on #34.
It was a legit killrun with legit turns from different hitters from our clans.
Why #34 is reinstated in this 2nd killrun?
And why the turns/resources that our different hitters spent are not restored after #34 is reinstated??

Stop talking about #618 that you deleted.
I can understand why it was deleted.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2023, 0:55:13

I hit #34 18xs after he got reinstated, all while startin up with 80 turns after the game restarted.. tell me where I used 300 turns after the game restarted?
Catch me on ir c

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 0:56:52

I am posting this for the game admin as he his brain hurts now and I believe in posting for transparency of the players and I am sure people like to know why they are deleted.

Today there was a game crash, and when rebooting there was a table crash (don't ask me what these table crashes are). This created a bug. After doing research, and looking at the news, and some tables (whatever those are), it seems two countries exploited the bug at the time it happened.
537 and 618 have been deleted for this:

Bugs and exploits
Earth empires is undergoing aggressive development. The developers try their best to prevent bugs and exploits but occasionally one may slip through. Our players are expected to immediately report any bugs or exploits they find. Deliberately exploiting bugs for player gain will result in country deletion.

One country had approx 253 hits in one minute and the other over 300 hits in 9 mins.
At some point something in one of their heads should have said "hold up, there is no way the game fairy or qzjul granted me all these turns!" and stopped and reported.

So there we are.

First, and most important, you never showed up with sammiches.
Second, #34 was killed legit AFTER his country was reset.
Third, being able to log in wuz cool and everyone should have been able to do it. On the screen itself, all it had was the attack again button....nothing showed when you hit the button as to losses or gains..... didn't even know it was actually going through until I looked at the news after.
Reset the game to one hour before the initial glitch and sammiches for everybody

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 0:57:31

Superfly, you're stating things like 'not pulling a laf and running 300 espionage ops' without having any proof that actually happened.

In other words, you're PURPOSEFULLY misleading everyone by saying something happened, that you previously have admitted you have no proof happened.

Your alliance cheated, demonstrably and provably. Yet rather than coming on here and apologizing for the extremely dirty moves they engaged in, you keep stating that LaF engaged in cheating, again, with absolutely no proof.

For the record, I was in the LaF chat when all of this happened. And I saw multiple people in LaF state not to exploit anything, as we were all figuring out that there were bugs. We then saw all the attacks on LaF people, and LaF once again said to not do what the cheaters were doing, to not stoop to their level.

I find this declaration that LaF also cheated completely inappropriate at this time. You're attempting to muddy the waters, when you know that you have no evidence they cheated. You're simply trying to poison the minds of others to distract from the obvious cheating that your side engaged in and then laughed about.

Snoopdawg Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 0:58:20

No refund on those?

No.

http://www.eestats.net/alliance/country/34

legit kill

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 1:02:04

The country was killed, and then reinstated and killed 2 hours later. Did the country owner that was killed even know the country was reinstated at the time of the 2nd kill? Were the servers functioning properly at that time so that the owner could even defend.

I think those are both relevant details in whether or not this was a legit kill. If someone in the evil empire alliance cheated to kill this country, and then his country was reinstated, but it was reinstated at a time he was unaware it was being reinstated, he should be afforded a certain amount of protection from future attacks until such time that he knows his country exists again.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 16th 2023, 1:02:52

No refund on those?

No.

I'm talking about our 2nd killrun on #34.
It was a legit killrun with legit turns from different hitters from our clans.
Why #34 is reinstated in this 2nd killrun?
And why the turns/resources that our different hitters spent are not restored after #34 is reinstated??

Stop talking about #618 that you deleted.
I can understand why it was deleted.

My apologies for misunderstanding.
You can send a message to qzjul about your other question. That is something beyond me.
I think you know this.

i am not arguing. All I am saying is that if you are telling us that they did not cheat than I believe you as I hold you in high regard and that I take your earth court decisions as gospel.

I personally have no proof as I was not here. I just read the logs when I got home from work and i laughed at the the guys for not pulling a laf and running 300 espionage ops to steal 500k tech to sell at $8,000/ea laf style

Ah so you are just saying something to say to something. Got it.

Originally posted by Shweezy:
I hit #34 18xs after he got reinstated, all while startin up with 80 turns after the game restarted.. tell me where I used 300 turns after the game restarted?

I don't know which one you are but here is the ee news to both countries:
https://www.eestats.com/alliance/country/537

Snoopdawg Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 1:03:47

the proper running of the server is not our responsability hotshot black hole

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 16th 2023, 1:04:52

Originally posted by Snoopdawg:
the proper running of the server is not our responsability hotshot

Are you talking to me?

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2023, 1:06:01

Im 618, I killed #34 solo via glitch.
Then I broke him after the game legit came back online, and now sitting with a well deserve purple country, asking for my side of the war's efforts to be upheld or resources replenished just as #34 after a second death, thanks <3
Catch me on ir c

Snoopdawg Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 1:06:36

no i was talking to black hole but as for you the second run on 34 was legit

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 16th 2023, 1:08:27

Originally posted by Snoopdawg:
no i was talking to black hole but as for you the second run on 34 was legit

As for you, you should re read what i wrote to ABM. No one mentioned the second run not being legit.
Thank you for your input.

Snoopdawg Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 1:10:58

i did and you posted a link to country 618 showing the solo run so i posted a link to country 34 showing the legit run

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 1:11:24

Originally posted by BlackHole:

Your alliance cheated, demonstrably and provably. Yet rather than coming on here and apologizing for the extremely dirty moves they engaged in, you keep stating that LaF engaged in cheating, again, with absolutely no proof.

For the record, I was in the LaF chat when all of this happened. And I saw multiple people in LaF state not to exploit anything, as we were all figuring out that there were bugs. We then saw all the attacks on LaF people, and LaF once again said to not do what the cheaters were doing, to not stoop to their level.

I find this declaration that LaF also cheated completely inappropriate at this time. You're attempting to muddy the waters, when you know that you have no evidence they cheated. You're simply trying to poison the minds of others to distract from the obvious cheating that your side engaged in and then laughed about.

two players "exploited" the glitch not the entire side composed of 3 tags. By your logic becuase two players were deleted the entire side is now cheaters.

may i gently remind you of how many times you and your resist friends have been deleted in the last 2 months? By your logic all of LaF is now tainted as they are also on the same side as another player who has accumulated multiple purples....

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 1:11:26

I am #537 and I solo killed gerdler cuz I am just that good LOL I had no idea that the hits were real cuz nothing showed while mashing the "Attack Again" button. Once we realized the hits were going through, we stopped and figured they would be reinstated. so reinstate me and that weezy guy and let's move on to sammiches.
As for Bhole, mind your own bees wax

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 1:13:09

This is such a simple fix though. Restart the game to 1 hour before the glitch and everyone can stfu as everything is once again on an even and untainted playing field.

But I aint no computer IT wizard so how do I know if the game as a windows restore point option lol

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 1:39:12

Originally posted by BlackHole:

two players "exploited" the glitch not the entire side composed of 3 tags. By your logic becuase two players were deleted the entire side is now cheaters.

may i gently remind you of how many times you and your resist friends have been deleted in the last 2 months? By your logic all of LaF is now tainted as they are also on the same side as another player who has accumulated multiple purples....

You used the 'by your logic' logic incorrectly.

At no point did I say that your entire team should be deleted. Derrick, help me out here buddy. I believe they call that a strawman logical fallacy, right?

What I'm saying is that your side DID cheat. A player thought his country was gone due to that cheating, and his actions after that point were taken with the knowledge that his country was deleted.

IF he did not know his country was reinstated, and then your alliance killed him again using legal mechanics, that is STILL unfair to him. As such, he should be reinstated, and allowed a chance to KNOW he was reinstated.

If your alliance lost resources due to that, you can blame your own players on your own alliance for that, as it's their fault, and ONLY their fault, that this entire situation occurred. You being mad at anyone other than your own alliance is silly.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2023, 1:45:10

Yeahhhh that would imply there is a backup SF. I remember the game going down once during the end of set of FFA and Express once. People asked for them to roll it back so we could destock and it was no such luck, just had to move on from a couple months of wasted hours haha.

It is totally strange that #34 has been reinstated a 2nd time after getting killed legitimately after the game was back up. Game was up for a while and irc was working fine so highlights were working. He got killed legitimately during a time everyone in every tag should be fair game.

Can I get my original reinstated because I got killed when I was sleeping if we just reinstating fluff over unforseen circumstances?

Can guarantee if it was my ass asking to get reinstated if I died two hours after the game was down, it'd be a strong hell no. Guess I don't polish stones well enough lol.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 16th 2023, 1:49:11
See Original Post

Captain Control Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 1:50:21

This game is AMAZING when fluff hits the fan. The politics run so deep. The years and years of history make it so interesting.

Keep doing what you do community!
Look for the Greek Mythology references and bring a beer! 🍺

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2023, 1:52:59

I mean really guys. How many times has macdaddy run multies to kill me, and you guys deleted him without reinstating my countries. There is absolutely no precedent for this.

If a cheater kills me, 100% of the time I've remained dead and it's happened dozens of times lol. I might be a top 5 netter in FFA history if y'all were reinstating things when people cheated lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 16th 2023, 1:58:14
See Original Post

Link Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 1:59:51

Originally posted by Captain Control:
This game is AMAZING when fluff hits the fan. The politics run so deep. The years and years of history make it so interesting.

Keep doing what you do community!

Ooh it gets much more interesting 💀❤️😂
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 16th 2023, 2:02:00

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeahhhh that would imply there is a backup SF. I remember the game going down once during the end of set of FFA and Express once. People asked for them to roll it back so we could destock and it was no such luck, just had to move on from a couple months of wasted hours haha.

It is totally strange that #34 has been reinstated a 2nd time after getting killed legitimately after the game was back up. Game was up for a while and irc was working fine so highlights were working. He got killed legitimately during a time everyone in every tag should be fair game.

Can I get my original reinstated because I got killed when I was sleeping if we just reinstating fluff over unforseen circumstances?

Can guarantee if it was my ass asking to get reinstated if I died two hours after the game was down, it'd be a strong hell no. Guess I don't polish stones well enough lol.

It said "create a new country" on his portal. The reinstated country had 200k troops from after the kill run (had way more before the glitch kill) and couldn't log in yet... This was posted in public while talking to QZ, so we can assume some enemies picked up on this and set up to kill S because they knew he couldn't log in at the time.

S was online hearing highlights and browsing EE but unable to log in due to the first kill that was done exploiting bugs and due to QZ not having fully reassembled his country yet.
While I agree that you lost turns for nothing, there is a 0% chance that you would have gotten that kill if he could actually log in. he is a good waller, he had 10 buddies available to FA him bigly and he had good resources on his own.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2023, 2:07:43

Ooooo nice. That makes more sense. And yeah, s is the man. No doubt.

They definitely took him down with full troops tho. I was watching the chat. He definitely got broke from his full strength and for what it's worth, most of the folks did not approve of exploiting the bug haha. It wasn't noticing he couldn't login tho. No one had eyes on that that I saw. They all thought game was back and it was legit.

I still say if this was me, I'd remain dead. Lol. Probably just run my mouth too much to get love from anyone. Haha

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2023, 2:08:21

It said whatever it said, the kill was legit, the game shouldnt of been restarted if it wasnt ready to be ran fairly by all, but it is a LaF country
Catch me on ir c

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 2:10:05

Originally posted by Gerdler:

It said "create a new country" on his portal. The reinstated country had 200k troops from after the kill run (had way more before the glitch kill) and couldn't log in yet... This was posted in public while talking to QZ, so we can assume some enemies picked up on this and set up to kill S because they knew he couldn't log in at the time.

S was online hearing highlights and browsing EE but unable to log in due to the first kill that was done exploiting bugs and due to QZ not having fully reassembled his country yet.
While I agree that you lost turns for nothing, there is a 0% chance that you would have gotten that kill if he could actually log in. he is a good waller, he had 10 buddies available to FA him bigly and he had good resources on his own.

Then you should have no problem with resetting the server to one hour prior to the glitch and let's see what happens.
You need your minions to talk your talk oh wait, now you talking for S... who is a good dude. The issue is with LaF, me and WeeZy and no other opinions matter so reset the server and let's move on

Real Man

Mar 16th 2023, 2:10:52

I mean really guys. How many times has macdaddy run multies to kill me, and you guys deleted him without reinstating my countries. There is absolutely no precedent for this.

If a cheater kills me, 100% of the time I've remained dead and it's happened dozens of times lol. I might be a top 5 netter in FFA history if y'all were reinstating things when people cheated lol

You know the answer lol, are you that stupid or are you just trolling

Edited By: Real Man on Mar 16th 2023, 2:16:12

En4cer Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 2:13:44

it was already screen shot at the time and qz was already aware the country wasn't linked to his profile and was working on the issue at the time of the 2nd run

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2023, 2:13:57

Man you know I'm just really fluffin stupid and am absolutely never trolling ever. Haha

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2023, 2:15:28

En4 maybe you just FA us back the 30 or 40m troops we lost and we call it square and fair.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2023, 2:16:47

Originally posted by En4cer:
it was already screen shot at the time and qz was already aware the country wasn't linked to his profile and was working on the issue at the time of the 2nd run

And how would we have known that?
We were gonna kill that pale blue dot guy first but came short with breakers, just saying
Catch me on ir c

En4cer Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 2:16:48

u guys lost those because we killed u :P - and if u had that many troops u guys exploited the bug far worse than just the 2 solo kills ...

#trollingalittlehere

Real Man

Mar 16th 2023, 2:17:40

Look guys everyone else always gets their way to the detriment of LaF, just let them have the benefit just this once and stop crying and move on.

Go outside and touch grass

En4cer Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 2:17:58

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Originally posted by En4cer:

And how would we have known that?
We were gonna kill that pale blue dot guy first but came short with breakers, just saying

I'd be happy for a roll back mate - i don't think anyone in the game attacked it to make this happen - i most likely would have done the same thing u did if i seen what was going on. But i would have done it with cm's :P

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2023, 2:18:25

LOL GOT EEM.

I dunno. He was like 5m break. We had to lose like 20m on it right? It feels like that many die in a kill run...

Snoopdawg Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 2:20:13

if noone else exploited the glitch how did oil sell out bots don't buy oil