Verified:

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2023, 3:54:52

https://imgflip.com/i/7i3loa

But JamesBond, cordyscw, and gerdler all went to team and AB'd Tmac and AndrewMose weeks before FS'ing Evo. You dumb fluffs want to blame anyone but yourselves for why three alliances all came after you, when:

1) it's all in your head. Evo didn't send war alliances after you, and we'd be happy for everyone to net and compete, but yes, all of your enemies are going to rub your face in the fact that tmac broke all of your records because you tried to bully three war alliances into doing what you wanted and
2) you're the griefers. The reason why everyone is against you is because you literally make an enemy of every other alliance. You like to say it's because you're the best, and haters gonna hate, but it's actually your ego and attitude. The main people leading the war charge against LaF are longtime ex-LaFers - it's not political, it's personal because they know you as people.

Rokkie, HH, and Gains at least made a team and were just hyper aggressive grabbing tmac and co for some plausibility. Did lightbringer go after tmac in primary for the same reasons? Is gerdler just Iago whispering poison in everyone's ear or is LaF all in on making sure if they can't net, their main competition can't either.

cordycsw Game profile

Apr 14th 2023, 4:18:33

all good guys. this is alliance

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2023, 5:30:44

Lol it was funny seeing Gerber Baby Pat approach a bunch of new reddit recruits under the guise of "looking out for them" but then coached them into being purple-multi griefers.

Edited By: Primeval on Apr 14th 2023, 14:18:01. Reason: Removed unnecessary and unwelcome mod attack

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 14th 2023, 5:32:35

They cross server hit you hey? Well do the right thing and Cross server their asses in express, tourney game A and primary.

Get even and wreck them all every where else. It’s not hard to figure out who runs what country based on the process of elimination.

Good luck on your quest for revenge.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 14th 2023, 5:35:11

Originally posted by Coalie:
Lol it was funny seeing Gerber Baby Pat approach a bunch of new reddit recruits under the guise of "looking out for them" but then coached them into being purple-multi griefers.

< Removed unnecessary mod attack. Original forum ban back on the books. SF: We spoke about this. - Primeval >

Edited By: Primeval on Apr 14th 2023, 14:44:46. Reason: Unnecessary and unwelcome mod attack

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2023, 8:16:47

Originally posted by Tertius:

Rokkie, HH, and Gains at least made a team and were just hyper aggressive grabbing tmac and co for some plausibility.

If you refer to team server, i just created a country and saw login+password in tag description. It was HH and Rokkie i played with? I never said who i was and they never said who they were either. I thought it was some noob tag and i only hit back at someone after one of our guys was killed.
Don of LaF

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 14th 2023, 8:34:08

I didnt even know gains played team last round hahaha. I was sure it was fake news until I saw him confirm it here.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 14th 2023, 10:35:06

Originally posted by SuperFly:

….

I told you before I banned you.

Edited By: Primeval on Apr 14th 2023, 14:21:14. Reason: Quoted text removed

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

LightBringer Game profile

Apr 14th 2023, 12:08:12

Did lightbringer go after tmac in primary for the same reasons?

Just to clear the air here, I did not know the know the country I hit in Primary was Tmac at all, and there was no discussion with anyone else in regards to my actions there, and never is. I play Primary completely independently from Alliance and almost never know who the other laffers are who play there, or discuss any happenings in the game. I absolutely do not believe in or condone cross server griefing, you got a problem in alliance, you keep it in alliance.

Also, since I'm here, its a bit rich to call LaF the griefers when we would literally never war anyone if we were left alone to hug trees. You guys all seem to think Gerdler IS LaF, and use those 2 terms synonymously, but the problem is just Gerd yet it's talked about it like the problem is "LaF" when in reality, I'm sure you guys don't have any problems with most of the rest of the actual players in the clan, yet you hate this one player so much that you think it's okay to blindside and ruin the sets of a bunch of dudes who would be more then happy just to net because you can't stand one guy, that's bloody griefing.

The netting clans don't hold the server hostage, the war clans do, if they decide they don't want you to net, you're not netting, if the netting clans decide they don't want you to war, and net instead, there is no dynamic in this game that could possibly make that happen. I guess at the end of the day, to me that seems like the biggest problem, you have 2 groups of players who want vastly different things from this game. When we had 1000s people and dozens of clans, that was okay, now with just a few of us left, it doesn't really work.

It's also been stated before, this time included, when LaF is hit that the war clans are simply bored with arranged wars and want something spicy, then create the drama to go along with it, generally involving how much Gerd is disliked (which is kind of hilarious how much people are obsessed with him in this game). It seems like for the war clans vitriol and hatred has to be present for the war to be interesting, which is pretty unhealthy. So there's that too. At the end of it all, can't we all just play nice? Seriously, I even like to war, just give us a heads up every now and then and I'll happily have a war, they're heaps of fun, less so when you have a clan of countries build for netting and get blindsided and outnumbered by a bunch of countries built for war.

/end rant
Hello

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 14th 2023, 12:35:46

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by SuperFly:

….

I told you before I banned you.

You would never ban your 5th favorite earther :)

Edited By: Primeval on Apr 14th 2023, 14:22:59

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2023, 12:42:02

Originally posted by Gerdler:
I didnt even know gains played team last round hahaha. I was sure it was fake news until I saw him confirm it here.

Be honest. You know how game profiles work.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2023, 13:01:12

Originally posted by Requiem:

I never told anyone i played team so why would he look at my profile?
Don of LaF

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2023, 13:25:06

Because we told people and he thought it was "fake news"

:D

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 14th 2023, 13:25:19

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

Searching for nudes????

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2023, 13:26:04

Sui I am still waiting on my nudes...

Don Forgo Game profile

Apr 14th 2023, 13:47:32

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

< mod/admin propaganda removed here. 24 hour time out - primeval >

Edited By: Primeval on Apr 14th 2023, 14:26:51. Reason: Left note above instead of deleting

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2023, 14:16:16

Hello non-EE Patron,

You are a valued customer like anyone else!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2023, 14:37:11

From noble player to moderator to griefer in 3 months - the story about how one man lost his way!

Forgotten

Apr 14th 2023, 14:57:38

Originally posted by Primeval:

Oh, so when other people trash LaF associated moderators, it's okay, but when a LaF member does it, they get timed out.

I see how this works.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2023, 15:40:41

LB: that's completely fair, and I agree with your rant / sentiments. My understanding is that the war clans did initially ask LaF for a friendly (given the long peace, which I admit I was surprised at when I first returned because you're right, historically war clans decided if you get to net or not); while many people who play don't have the time to war effectively it was not unusual for netters to have a war every 3-4 sets in order to renew their long term pacts and change it up. In this case, LaF - scratch that, Gerdler and Gains as you note - escalated, cursed, and made threats to run people off the server so it became a lot more personal and was no longer an ask (and now both sides are dug in for the long haul).

You're right though - I've allied with a number of LaF guys on primary (including cordy) and have had no problems - but it's clear that your views aren't the direction that LaF is heading as a whole unfortunately. And on top of that, trying to garner sympathy like they're the victims in all of this is just laughable (no pun intended). If anything, considering LaF didn't want to war initially, one would hope for some understanding of other netters who had no interest either (including communication about the issues between them rather than blindsiding a group that was clearly focused on netting - and as we see in the game profiles, across multiple servers). LaF as the alliance with the most players somewhat sets the tone for the server, and right now, it's not very good.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2023, 15:47:59

Originally posted by Forgotten:

Oh, so when other people trash LaF associated moderators, it's okay, but when a LaF member does it, they get timed out.

I see how this works.

Maybe critical thinking isn't your forte. We are talking about that 1 specific LAF person as a player (that also happens to be a moderator idk how). Just because he also happens to be a moderator doesn't we mean we should be punished for talking about the unscrupulous things he has done to others in game.

Also, bypassing a ban using a different forum handle? I think you are breaking a rule here. That is very insulting to primeval, who has to take unpaid time out of the day to mod your libel and slander regarding Evo.

Forgotten

Apr 14th 2023, 15:51:36

I see how this works.

Maybe critical thinking isn't your forte. We are talking about that 1 specific LAF person as a player (that also happens to be a moderator idk how). Just because he also happens to be a moderator doesn't we mean we should be punished for talking about the unscrupulous things he has done to others in game.

Also, bypassing a ban using a different forum handle? I think you are breaking a rule here. That is very insulting to primeval, who has to take unpaid time out of the day to mod your libel and slander regarding Evo.

It's not slander when I had concrete admission from the offender, still have that screen shot on a cloud server somewhere, it's been years since they convo I had with a certain EVO admin who is not around anymore.

As for posting on another handle? Don't blame me, the forum allows it, there are no rules against it either.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2023, 15:58:22

"years since they convo I had with a certain EVO admin who is not around anymore" on some cloud somewhere

ok bro. I'll take your word for it.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 14th 2023, 16:47:47

I see how this works.

The issue is not a person/player that happens to be a moderator being trashed regarding something non-mod related but propaganda and unnecessary bashing about moderator actions is not allowed here on the forum. Any concerns regarding moderation can be sent to me.

Account banned and original handle ban extended. Evading is bad mmkay

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2023, 16:53:52

Originally posted by LightBringer:

Did lightbringer go after tmac in primary for the same reasons?

Just to clear the air here, I did not know the know the country I hit in Primary was Tmac at all, and there was no discussion with anyone else in regards to my actions there, and never is. I play Primary completely independently from Alliance and almost never know who the other laffers are who play there, or discuss any happenings in the game. I absolutely do not believe in or condone cross server griefing, you got a problem in alliance, you keep it in alliance.

Also, since I'm here, its a bit rich to call LaF the griefers when we would literally never war anyone if we were left alone to hug trees. You guys all seem to think Gerdler IS LaF, and use those 2 terms synonymously, but the problem is just Gerd yet it's talked about it like the problem is "LaF" when in reality, I'm sure you guys don't have any problems with most of the rest of the actual players in the clan, yet you hate this one player so much that you think it's okay to blindside and ruin the sets of a bunch of dudes who would be more then happy just to net because you can't stand one guy, that's bloody griefing.

The netting clans don't hold the server hostage, the war clans do, if they decide they don't want you to net, you're not netting, if the netting clans decide they don't want you to war, and net instead, there is no dynamic in this game that could possibly make that happen. I guess at the end of the day, to me that seems like the biggest problem, you have 2 groups of players who want vastly different things from this game. When we had 1000s people and dozens of clans, that was okay, now with just a few of us left, it doesn't really work.

It's also been stated before, this time included, when LaF is hit that the war clans are simply bored with arranged wars and want something spicy, then create the drama to go along with it, generally involving how much Gerd is disliked (which is kind of hilarious how much people are obsessed with him in this game). It seems like for the war clans vitriol and hatred has to be present for the war to be interesting, which is pretty unhealthy. So there's that too. At the end of it all, can't we all just play nice? Seriously, I even like to war, just give us a heads up every now and then and I'll happily have a war, they're heaps of fun, less so when you have a clan of countries build for netting and get blindsided and outnumbered by a bunch of countries built for war.

/end rant

I can confirm this, we talk almost every set since a lot of times we ally up and we never discuss who is who outside the regulars using same name every set, LB will war anyone who crosses him in this server and it doesn't matter who it is, so throw that conspiracy theory of him targeting someone particular, that is false, i also want to add that the Primary community doesn't condone cross server actions nor retaliations from what happens on previous sets, the grand majority of us play set to set, once the set ends so does the wars, we don't carry over.

Thank you and keep alliance/ team server garbage out of our sandbox please.

Carry on.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Anarchist Game profile

Apr 15th 2023, 5:30:27

Hello

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 15th 2023, 14:14:51

I tried to net in 1a like 5 months ago. All 8 of my countries underperformed, none of them met expectations. Can someone from laf tell me what Im doing wrong?

Just jokes, there is no helping me lol.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Real Man

Apr 16th 2023, 1:13:10

lmao Gerdler pouting by killing evo and cross server ABing tmac after being the most vocal person against this type of behaviour is f*cking funny.

Finally I taught this scrub how to play properly. Only took 2 years of incognito mentoring in LaF

cordycsw Game profile

Apr 16th 2023, 7:41:24

bonus pls

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2023, 15:12:03

Originally posted by Real Man:
lmao Gerdler pouting by killing evo and cross server ABing tmac after being the most vocal person against this type of behaviour is f*cking funny.

Finally I taught this scrub how to play properly. Only took 2 years of incognito mentoring in LaF

This dude also single-handedly destroyed a clan of new players by tricking and turning them into griefers and meatshields. Now they will never be able to play the game thanks to him.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 16th 2023, 16:41:38

Originally posted by Real Man:

This dude also single-handedly destroyed a clan of new players by tricking and turning them into griefers and meatshields. Now they will never be able to play the game thanks to him.

Now that is pushing things. That agenda is silly since I have watched what has gone on all the other servers as a mod.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Leto Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 2:06:00

Ttt