Verified:

DaddyFresh Game profile

Apr 5th 2023, 18:14:21

I know this set is almost done, but I'd like to know what happened to SoF? 7 members?? It's been a few years since I played, but I'd like to get back into this

Doug Game profile

Apr 5th 2023, 18:52:34

Big old mean war lol
Paradigm Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

Link Game profile

Apr 5th 2023, 19:36:23

Contact your SoF pals and get back into the fight soldier

<3
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2023, 19:49:53

Originally posted by DaddyFresh:
I know this set is almost done, but I'd like to know what happened to SoF? 7 members?? It's been a few years since I played, but I'd like to get back into this

see you in warchat :)

DaddyFresh Game profile

Apr 5th 2023, 22:09:21

I mean, I played for like 1 year back in 2019-2020. SoF was allied with SoL vs LaF. I can't remember many people, except Tokyo, grumpy, boltar. I'm sure I'd remember more. There was this like 45 year old guy from like Wales or some fluff lol. A bunch from Jersey. I remember the SoF leader was this kinda pompous dude, can't remember his name tho.

Doug Game profile

Apr 5th 2023, 22:15:55

He just called Big P pompous lol awwww poor P. LOL

But nonetheless welcome back. And if you’re talking about Grumpyoldmam, he’s played with pdm since the beginning, we took a long break and are back here. Hope you find a suitable home!
Paradigm Senator

Link Game profile

Apr 5th 2023, 22:36:48

I mean, I played for like 1 year back in 2019-2020. SoF was allied with SoL vs LaF. I can't remember many people, except Tokyo, grumpy, boltar. I'm sure I'd remember more. There was this like 45 year old guy from like Wales or some fluff lol. A bunch from Jersey. I remember the SoF leader was this kinda pompous dude, can't remember his name tho.

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

DaddyFresh Game profile

Apr 5th 2023, 22:38:21

It wasn't big P, big P was cool. The guy I'm talking about always said he dated some model or movie star from Australia. Pretty sure he was Australian now that I think about it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2023, 22:39:08

LMFAO
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DaddyFresh Game profile

Apr 5th 2023, 22:44:03

Y'all gonna make me go back to the forums from then to figure it out

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 5th 2023, 22:57:28

yes they are:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2023, 22:57:38

Xyle perhaps?
Don of LaF

Link Game profile

Apr 5th 2023, 22:58:36

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
Xyle perhaps?

was my first thought also.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Doug Game profile

Apr 5th 2023, 22:59:35

LMAO - I’m already liking this guy
Paradigm Senator

BigP Game profile

Apr 5th 2023, 23:23:00

BIG POMPOUS FTW

We are still around, do you remember your login? I can get you back into the site. The old site went down and we have been using SoF.ghqnet.com.
- SoF

BigP Game profile

Apr 5th 2023, 23:24:20

Tokyo and boltar aren't currently playing but maybe we can harass them enough 😂
- SoF

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2023, 23:29:51

Beware of the snake oil salesman though though, turn left on the fork for BigP.

Do not turn right.

BigP Game profile

Apr 5th 2023, 23:36:32

Yeah that was my first set back after a while too. I remember dying in the middle of laying tile in my bathroom. I blame gains.
- SoF

Murf Game profile

Apr 6th 2023, 5:30:01

Lol boltar

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2023, 20:34:42

Originally posted by BigP:

Yeah that was my first set back after a while too. I remember dying in the middle of laying tile in my bathroom. I blame gains.

Sorry :P
DaddyFresh hop over to LaF, we have free beer and pizza.
Don of LaF

Link Game profile

Apr 6th 2023, 21:01:09

i have beer and pizza too. don't join either of them.. just come check out my van.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Joe

Apr 6th 2023, 21:15:36

Originally posted by Link:

i have beer and pizza too. don't join either of them.. just come check out my van.

I'm in.

Tag: LinksVan
Password: PizzaNBeer

All are welcome.

Link Game profile

Apr 6th 2023, 21:25:55

Originally posted by Joe:

I'm in.

All are welcome.

*Pelvic Thrusts toward Joe"
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Joe

Apr 6th 2023, 21:38:02

I'm in.

All are welcome.

*Pelvic Thrusts toward Joe"

Whoa buddy save it for the van ;)

BigP Game profile

Apr 7th 2023, 15:14:21

Google swedish pizza and youll see things that cant be unseen...kiwi on a pizza? Those are fighting words where Im from. :P
- SoF

Rasp Game profile

Apr 7th 2023, 19:04:47

All are welcome.

Password: FreeCandy worked for me, but there were a bunch of kids in there so I left in a hurry.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Link Game profile

Apr 7th 2023, 20:57:53

Originally posted by Rasp:

All are welcome.

Password: FreeCandy worked for me, but there were a bunch of kids in there so I left in a hurry.

oh nah that's my uncles van.... you don't wanna be in that van.

unless you do.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

THE BACON

Apr 8th 2023, 1:42:03

I AM THE BACON! I AM THE GREATEST CHARACTER ON THESE BOARDS! I AM BETTER THAN THE TOMATO AND THE LETTUCE COMBINED!

Link Game profile

Apr 8th 2023, 2:18:18

Originally posted by THE BACON:
I AM THE BACON! I AM THE GREATEST CHARACTER ON THESE BOARDS! I AM BETTER THAN THE TOMATO AND THE LETTUCE COMBINED!

can confirm.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

DaddyFresh Game profile

Apr 16th 2023, 6:27:33

I would never join LaF

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 16th 2023, 13:43:51

I would never join LaF

You can't join any clan until you provide a photo of your feet. Send to me. Or post them here.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Arentine

Apr 16th 2023, 17:04:04

Originally posted by galleri:
I would never join LaF

You can't join any clan until you provide a photo of your feet. Send to me. Or post them here.

I shared mine with iMag ;)

Leto Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 2:06:10

Ttt