Verified:

AndrewMose Game profile

Apr 26th 2023, 1:42:29

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 26th 2023, 3:30:16

LaF players most likely now that they have become the “griefers” that they hated so much?

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 26th 2023, 6:30:32

Originally posted by SuperFly:
LaF players most likely now that they have become the “griefers” that they hated so much?

Only one thing to do, burn em out.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 26th 2023, 9:42:14

Lmao possible the goofiest thing I’ve seen in this game. Imagine spending that much of your time being that upset over being losers.

When you guys can break our high score records then you will have my attention but I will take this as badge of honor. Can’t hang with us so have to sabotage what you cannot build. A story as old as time.

Seriously though I’m not willing to spend the time fighting an internet war. You guys all setting alarms to wake up at 3am over this is the goofiest thing I’ve ever heard of in my life. I am not doing that lol

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 26th 2023, 14:23:43

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Lmao possible the goofiest thing I’ve seen in this game. Imagine spending that much of your time being that upset over being losers.

When you guys can break our high score records then you will have my attention but I will take this as badge of honor. Can’t hang with us so have to sabotage what you cannot build. A story as old as time.

Seriously though I’m not willing to spend the time fighting an internet war. You guys all setting alarms to wake up at 3am over this is the goofiest thing I’ve ever heard of in my life. I am not doing that lol

You don’t need to set alarms to wall. Just restart. With overwhelming numbers you kill LaF much faster and your odds of dying decease.

It only takes an additional 500 turns to kill 1 more LaF players or 300 turns to kill a resist player so that’s one less country to worry about killing you

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2023, 16:42:51

They’re telling us:

why would they mess with people that mind their own business.

Then proceeds to mess with people minding their own business.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 26th 2023, 18:41:32

bonus

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 27th 2023, 15:23:25

Originally posted by Gerdler:
bonus

Credit given!

Link Game profile

Apr 27th 2023, 15:47:31

i looked into it.

it wasnt me.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Nate Game profile

Apr 27th 2023, 15:54:54

queue Shaggy

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 27th 2023, 21:20:34

I actually appreciate this link. I see a name that needs changing.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Nate Game profile

Apr 27th 2023, 21:31:21

Originally posted by galleri:

Backstreet's back

allbymyself87 Game profile

Apr 27th 2023, 23:29:58

Purple them all!

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 28th 2023, 1:48:01

You don’t need to set alarms to wall. Just restart. With overwhelming numbers you kill LaF much faster and your odds of dying decease.

It only takes an additional 500 turns to kill 1 more LaF players or 300 turns to kill a resist player so that’s one less country to worry about killing you

I’m not talking about you guys. You guys allowed me to come play on this server without too much trouble and I appreciate the kind gesture. It was fun playing and getting to guys. (Besides you fly I guess ive been known you lol) take care bro

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2023, 3:03:13

Cath we always love you and your crew around here. Nothing but respect for you guys.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Apr 28th 2023, 3:20:47

hmmm
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 28th 2023, 11:12:25

I'll take credit for the kill. Snake better change their names and hide every team set if they want to play anymore.

Oh, while I'm at it. Ya'll won't be having any prearranged wars with anyone without interference.... ever.

Tmac - I suggest you not use your name anymore. You'll be target #1 OOP.

Darkness, Fastcars, and the rest of you dum-dums. Get your turns ready. You're gonna be using them on killing us over and over again.

Dormammu, I've come to bargain.

DD - You suck.

That's all.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Apr 28th 2023, 12:59:59

Haha. Sounds goods. Lackey see ya on the field

When your big enough to hit
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 28th 2023, 13:08:37

Originally posted by Dark Demon:
Haha. Sounds goods. Lackey see ya on the field

When your big enough to hit

Don't talk to me.

Isn't that where we are at?

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2023, 13:50:14

Gerdler's Grieflers run off long-time players who are neutral in game, civil on the forums, and provide advice to new players. Good trade.

AndrewMose Game profile

Apr 28th 2023, 13:55:14

That's a lot of hate BlackHole. I don't remember ever taking any aggressive action towards you. Feel free to message me directly if I ever do something to upset or offend you. I'm here to try to win, not make enemies.

NitelL Game profile

Apr 28th 2023, 13:59:47

Are 9 untags coordinating without a tag, really in the spirit of the 5-person team server here? Is this worth a purple?

Tmac Game profile

Apr 28th 2023, 15:23:47

What are you talking about? Snake is an all x netting team that never hits anyone unless they hit them first. How'd a team of 5 that keeps to themselves upset you so bad? I'll make a country next set named Tmac just to give others a little more time to outgrow you =)

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 28th 2023, 15:51:53

So Black Hole are you Lying to everyone here that you are playing in teams or are you lying to me in tournament saying that you only play tournament?

Message from Black Hole (#12) sent on Apr 20, 15:17
Report this message
Well I only play here so... *shrugs*

Milk on tournament also said that your team is burnt out and almost all gone.

So does that mean that BH is running Multies again?

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 28th 2023, 16:25:07

Originally posted by Tertius:
Gerdler's Grieflers run off long-time players who are neutral in game, civil on the forums, and provide advice to new players. Good trade.

Hey Tert - you're next.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 28th 2023, 16:26:51

Originally posted by NitelL:
Are 9 untags coordinating without a tag, really in the spirit of the 5-person team server here? Is this worth a purple?

How about go fvck yourself?

I brought this 'spirit of team server' rules garbage up week 1 in this game. You know what I was told by the 15 man crew of Darkness that was gang-banging my 3 man crew? "Oh, haha, yea, those aren't real rules".

I've also been explicitly told that we are allowed to have cross server beefs. And you can target anyone you want, for any reason. Superfly was helpful in elucidating the truth about those rules.

Don't like it? Talk to Darkness. They are the ones responsible for all of this.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 28th 2023, 16:27:16

So Black Hole are you Lying to everyone here that you are playing in teams or are you lying to me in tournament saying that you only play tournament?

Report this message

I lie to you all the time.

Mostly cause you're an idiot.

But partly cause I just don't like you.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 28th 2023, 16:29:34

Originally posted by Tmac:
What are you talking about? Snake is an all x netting team that never hits anyone unless they hit them first. How'd a team of 5 that keeps to themselves upset you so bad? I'll make a country next set named Tmac just to give others a little more time to outgrow you =)

Oh Tmac, you're such a nice guy, but you're so confused.

1. A monkey smashing a keyboard could out grow us. Don't you know? We suck.
2. Evo is Darkness's netting clan, or so I've been told.
3. Mercs have a "LAF WILL NEVER NET AGAIN" philosophy. I'm just trying to learn from the best. I now have a 'Snake/Evo will never net again'.

You're wondering why?

Why the fvck not. Cause it's what everyone around here seems to want to do.

There is a way out of this, if you wanted. You can contact me directly if you ever want to chat.

Until then, I appreciate you not making it hard to find you. Although, I do enjoy a good hunt. So either way, let's have some fun.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2023, 17:43:10

Originally posted by BlackHole:

Hey Tert - you're next.

What does that even mean? I guess you don't know who I am? Actually, from the rest of your posts, there's a lot of delusion going on, so okay, good job. Moral victory! I mean you're not even LaF, and LaF threatened to run SoL off alliance before the war even started so they're reaping what they sowed. I'm pretty sure Snake welcomed your new activity on the server, though I don't think that has ever gone well for them.

And both you and Gerdler say you'll leave people alone if they meet your terms (like not criticizing your toddler antics on the forums; or somehow believing all the lies about who's connected with whom - you don't seem to really know who the idiot is when you're arguing with SF) but I don't see anyone giving in to your tantrums because they're inane and fanatical. You're like Russia threatening Finland not to join NATO - you attacking Snake is the only reason they ever hit you; FastCars only partnered with Darkness because you were dumb enough to think that Req gave out his real country # and you didn't fact check anything.

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 28th 2023, 17:48:16

I contacted snake days ago in game about joining up with us while we were hunting untaggeds and got no response. This could have been avoided.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 28th 2023, 17:49:48

3. Mercs have a "LAF WILL NEVER NET AGAIN" philosophy. I'm just trying to learn from the best. I now have a 'Snake/Evo will never net again'.

You're wondering why?

There is a way out of this, if you wanted. You can contact me directly if you ever want to chat.

Until then, I appreciate you not making it hard to find you. Although, I do enjoy a good hunt. So either way, let's have some fun.

Youre always so angry bro. We get that you think youre the main character, but we have seen hundreds of you come in here, talk big game then get crushed and leave 6 sets later. Stop being such an ass clown and make some friends or youre never going to enjoy your time here.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 28th 2023, 18:01:51

Originally posted by myerr21:

You're wondering why?

Youre always so angry bro. We get that you think youre the main character, but we have seen hundreds of you come in here, talk big game then get crushed and leave 6 sets later. Stop being such an ass clown and make some friends or youre never going to enjoy your time here.

I'm here to make enemies, not friends.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 28th 2023, 18:02:51

Hey Tert - you're next.

What does that even mean? I guess you don't know who I am? Actually, from the rest of your posts, there's a lot of delusion going on, so okay, good job. Moral victory! I mean you're not even LaF, and LaF threatened to run SoL off alliance before the war even started so they're reaping what they sowed. I'm pretty sure Snake welcomed your new activity on the server, though I don't think that has ever gone well for them.

And both you and Gerdler say you'll leave people alone if they meet your terms (like not criticizing your toddler antics on the forums; or somehow believing all the lies about who's connected with whom - you don't seem to really know who the idiot is when you're arguing with SF) but I don't see anyone giving in to your tantrums because they're inane and fanatical. You're like Russia threatening Finland not to join NATO - you attacking Snake is the only reason they ever hit you; FastCars only partnered with Darkness because you were dumb enough to think that Req gave out his real country # and you didn't fact check anything.

Tert - you're next means I'm going to blow your fluff up next. Try to keep up dum-dum.

Nate Game profile

Apr 28th 2023, 18:11:36

Originally posted by myerr21:

You're wondering why?

They need to get on my level or GTFO

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 28th 2023, 18:11:57

Report this message

Good I am glad that you do not like me because literally NO ONE in this game seems to like you out outside of Milk...

Also you are the biggest idiot to ever grace this game. You make guys like Hungry and Darkling looks like absolute gems.

I personally liked it better while you were mute.

F off and go away again please and let us kill and farm your ass in silence.

k thx bye

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2023, 18:26:23

Hey Tert - you're next.

Tert - you're next means I'm going to blow your fluff up next. Try to keep up dum-dum.

I have no fluff? My fluff is gone? It is impossible for you to set me up the fluff? You don't look at game profiles?

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 28th 2023, 18:55:52

Report this message

Good I am glad that you do not like me because literally NO ONE in this game seems to like you out outside of Milk...

Also you are the biggest idiot to ever grace this game. You make guys like Hungry and Darkling looks like absolute gems.

I personally liked it better while you were mute.

F off and go away again please and let us kill and farm your ass in silence.

k thx bye

Perfect, reinforces my decision to return to the boards. Thank you for providing me with valuable insight.

Also, I'M THE ONE YOU ALLIED IN EXPRESS YOU IDIOT. LOLOL. I think it's funny you thought it was Req. Although, I think you did figure it out after you reported a few people for coordinating against me, and then withdrew the report when he realized what you'd done.

Hahahhahahahahaha WHAT AN IDIOT.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 28th 2023, 18:56:13

Hey Tert - you're next.

I have no fluff? My fluff is gone? It is impossible for you to set me up the fluff? You don't look at game profiles?

I look at NOTHING.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2023, 19:03:44

One thing that is certain is that I do not play express lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 28th 2023, 19:09:19

I can't ever tell if people here are this mad or did they step into a role like they are an actor?
Deep thoughts by galleri

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2023, 19:14:19

My theory is lots of LARPing

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 28th 2023, 22:23:58

I can't ever tell if people here are this mad or did they step into a role like they are an actor?
Deep thoughts by galleri

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pyhii0W6LAo&

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 28th 2023, 22:31:07

I'll take credit for the kill. Snake better change their names and hide every team set if they want to play anymore.

Oh, while I'm at it. Ya'll won't be having any prearranged wars with anyone without interference.... ever.

Darkness, Fastcars, and the rest of you dum-dums. Get your turns ready. You're gonna be using them on killing us over and over again.

DD - You suck.

That's all.

Or I will just go do something else since I actually have a life you insane emotional insane person that if I said the name of would get me deleted but all the real ***hole guys know what I am hinting at

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 2:19:18

DD - You suck.

That's all.

Or I will just go do something else since I actually have a life you insane emotional insane person that if I said the name of would get me deleted but all the real ***hole guys know what I am hinting at

You won't quit you liar. You've said you're quitting like 8 times now, and you're still here.

Quit, I F'n dare you. Or don't. But either way, I'm coming for that booty, swiggity swooty.

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 2:27:36

DD - You suck.

That's all.

You won't quit you liar. You've said you're quitting like 8 times now, and you're still here.

Quit, I F'n dare you. Or don't. But either way, I'm coming for that booty, swiggity swooty.

Lol its because you can't do anything else, you tried to kill darkness but horrible failed at that.

Rasp Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 3:12:03

Might want to fact check that too. They aren’t even on the same server.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Tmac Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 4:59:51

No, I'm the confused nice guy that is his #1 kill priority unless of course I slide into his dms. I'm kind of shy and don't know what to say though ☺️

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 7:55:24

Originally posted by Rasp:

Might want to fact check that too. They aren’t even on the same server.

He kept saying I’m darkness as well lmao I was new to this server. I think I played a few times years and years ago. Same with alliance. Apparently I’m some veteran that’s played with these guys for decades without my own knowledge.

I’ve always played primary servers. I didn’t even know any of these guys exist outside of gerdler and LB. It’s a little strange you have so much anger towards someone that we don’t even know each other. You and they cumorah guy should fight with each other since you both like to do that and then you can leave normal humans alone.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 8:17:47

DD - You suck.

That's all.

I haven’t played since I was AB’ed. If you have been fighting a war against an empty country that is not surprising.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 8:20:50

WAIT A MINUTE. I hadn’t logged in, in 4 days and you guys still haven’t killed me? And have been doing a kill run? Lmfao. Oh man that’s funny