Verified:

MrEd Game profile

Feb 19th 2024, 14:44:46

I'm using the mobile website to play and don't see a direct link for reporting accounts for safe list. My wife has decided to try the game. Where do we report this? I did send a message to galleri but not sure what other steps to take.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Feb 21st 2024, 2:43:51

Passing this on to those who be
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 21st 2024, 2:55:15

Originally posted by MrEd:
I'm using the mobile website to play and don't see a direct link for reporting accounts for safe list. My wife has decided to try the game. Where do we report this? I did send a message to galleri but not sure what other steps to take.

The last you and I spoke was fixing your account. I don't have a message from you about safelisting.
For this: send me a message, we will go from there.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 21st 2024, 3:55:36

Originally posted by galleri:

The last you and I spoke was fixing your account. I don't have a message from you about safelisting.

Galleri do you FaceTime people to verify the legitimacy of safelisting request?

I am only asking cuz we are down a few teammates and we all have spouses we could play to bolster our numbers for our wars

MrEd Game profile

Feb 21st 2024, 4:46:03

Looks like I botched it. I believe I sent a message correctly this time.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 21st 2024, 11:19:07

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Galleri do you FaceTime people to verify the legitimacy of safelisting request?

I am only asking cuz we are down a few teammates and we all have spouses we could play to bolster our numbers for our wars

Gawd no. I am too ugly now to be on camera.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

MrEd Game profile

Feb 23rd 2024, 4:03:39

Hope all is well. I'm guessing we are all set?