Verified:

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 20th 2024, 15:22:25

The cooperation server is a special server where players work together to try to achieve the best individual and clan networth. This server is good for the following groups of players:

1) New players who want to learn the game in an environment where they cannot be attacked. We recommend that these players join a clan full of experienced players.
2) Players who wish to cooperate and compete with their friends to get the highest networth.
3) Players looking for highly technical netgaining in a more predictable environment.

There are many gameplay differences for the Cooperation server. You can get the full list at https://www.earthempires.com/...hanics-52633?t=1713925122 . Here are a few of the most important ones:

* Players are required to join a clan.
* Players can only attack and perform harmful spy ops against NPC countries. NPC countries will not fight back.
* Base attacking military losses for Standard Strikes are 98% of the attacker's forces. This percentage can be reduced by acquiring medical tech, getting offensive ingame allies, or by playing as the Dictatorship government.

Enjoy!

Edited By: Slagpit on Apr 24th 2024, 3:49:37
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2024, 20:08:28

Is there a minimum and max amount of players per tag?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 20th 2024, 22:24:53

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Is there a minimum and max amount of players per tag?

There is no minimum and there's no maximum.

Edited By: Slagpit on Apr 21st 2024, 15:54:14
See Original Post

VicRattlehead Game profile

Apr 20th 2024, 23:36:29

Do NPC countries play untagged? Apologies if this seems obvious to others.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 21st 2024, 0:01:08

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
Do NPC countries play untagged? Apologies if this seems obvious to others.

Yes, only NPCs can play untagged. Players are required to tag up before they can play a turn.

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2024, 14:31:06

Great job guys

guochel Game profile

Apr 21st 2024, 15:35:05

does this mean it's pointless to sell turrets, troops, and tanks and buy turrets, troops, and tanks, because you'll never get attacked?

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 21st 2024, 15:57:29

Originally posted by guochel:
does this mean it's pointless to sell turrets, troops, and tanks and buy turrets, troops, and tanks, because you'll never get attacked?

I expect countries to have all jets for most of the round. CIs have some incentive to produce turrets or even troops late in the set. Countries destocking off their PM will buy troops and tanks.

I'm not really happy with that situation, but it's more or less the status quo on Express and Alliance already. Many players there already buy mostly jets with few other units.

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 0:06:19

Originally posted by guochel:

You can sell them. Bots will still buy them.

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 0:11:59

If this is the extent of the changeset it might be worth playing. Maybe of the other changes I saw earlier were... Not worth putting effort into. Especially those limiting gameplay like no PS and increased unit loses based on playing the game more.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 22nd 2024, 0:32:09

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:
If this is the extent of the changeset it might be worth playing. Maybe of the other changes I saw earlier were... Not worth putting effort into. Especially those limiting gameplay like no PS and increased unit loses based on playing the game more.

The planned rule set is here but I'm still making minor changes as I develop it: https://www.earthempires.com/...server-52515?t=1713465255