Why did you attack us?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2024, 15:24:56

Basically this:

https://imgur.com/a/NWnu7QK

TAN Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 15:26:26

You should let the Free Market decide your fate!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Josey Wales

Apr 25th 2024, 15:31:21

Originally posted by TAN:

It’s not a problem.

I’m just genuinely curious.

We have done nothing to mercs or sol this set, so why are they attacking us out of the blue?

Josey Wales

Apr 25th 2024, 15:32:16

Originally posted by Coalie:

Sending me an external link to track me and then come and murder me in my sleep Coalie? Is that your plan?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2024, 15:32:58

Same logic applies to Evo, they have done nothing to you and you attacked them out of the blue.

TAN Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 15:33:21

Not sure about Mercs, but SOL have historically been trigger-happy and will start a fight over nothing, or even because they're simply bored.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2024, 15:34:07

Originally posted by Josey Wales:

Sending me an external link to track me and then come and murder me in my sleep Coalie? Is that your plan?

I don’t work for JSOC anymore. Past life for me. I’m just a regular guy now

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 15:36:20

Hahaha that’s so funny and a true meme.

Josey why you crying already? I thought u loved restarting?

Josey Wales

Apr 25th 2024, 18:03:16

Same logic applies to Evo, they have done nothing to you and you attacked them out of the blue.

Different logic.

Josey Wales

Apr 25th 2024, 18:03:49

Different logic.

Josey Wales

Apr 25th 2024, 18:03:59

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Josey Wales

Apr 25th 2024, 18:06:21

I’m not crying. Far from it.

Just wondering why mercs and sol are attacking us?

Is it because they want a piece of the action?

We have not attacked them.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2024, 18:31:11

We did not attack you people.

Why did you attack us?

That's why THIS is so important... https://youtu.be/...gSWsI?si=S1yCBCtQz6X8Bw9Y
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 18:36:48

I’m not crying. Far from it.

Just wondering why mercs and sol are attacking us?

Is it because they want a piece of the action?

We have not attacked them.

Everyone is attacking you two cuz no one here likes you guys unfortunately.

I think you you were better off riding into the sunset as you had planned last week when we unfortunately made fun of you for throwing in the towel after one round of restarting

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 18:39:58

It’s not a problem.

I’m just genuinely curious.

We have done nothing to mercs or sol this set, so why are they attacking us out of the blue?

Didn't you declare war on the whole server? Am I taking crazy pills? You and M4D have publicly stated you will be attacking everyone (minus a short list from M4D).

Why are you surprised?

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 18:42:59

You know Josey this war and your pain and suffering can end very easily.

All you have to do is the following:

1 - Apologize to Evo publicly for hitting them without reason
2 - apologize to Mercs, SOL, SoF, Stones and the rest of the community for wasting their turns killing you multiple times
3 - apologize publicly to Monsters for hitting them unprovoked 2 sets ago. (Myself and Sui already did this when we left your trash tag 2 sets ago)
4 - apologize to the moderator team for wasting their time deleting all of your rude, racist, and bigotry filled posts last round
5 - apologize to me publicly for dragging me into your demented drama.

If you are so inclined you can also publicly admit that I am your daddy and you would love to live in my mommas basement with me.

Complete the first 4 requirements and stop suiciding people and you can return to your life of mediocrity that you have been enjoying prior to hitching your wagon to Caty

This offer is only valid for you as we all understand that you are a special needs individual and you were just taken advantage of by an older and allegedly wiser individual

Edited By: SuperFly on Apr 25th 2024, 18:45:00

Devo Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 18:46:53

Different logic.

Pray tell...

Josey Wales

Apr 25th 2024, 19:28:53

“…racist, and bigotry filled posts….”

I was impressed with your eloquence until you called me a “racist” and a “bigot.”

Over the line, uncalled for, and libelous.

You can either apologize, publicly, for that egregious comment or I will be forced to lodge a formal complaint, with the higher authorities of this establishment, against this personal attack with a request that you receive 1 week in timeout to simmer down, if not your complete banishment from this arena.

TAN Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 19:54:30

Say one thing for Josey, she/he/they know the difference between libel and slander!

I'm on Team Josey now. SuperFly must apologize immediately!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 21:02:03

I was impressed with your eloquence until you called me a “racist” and a “bigot.”

You can either apologize, publicly, for that egregious comment or I will be forced to lodge a formal complaint, with the higher authorities of this establishment, against this personal attack with a request that you receive 1 week in timeout to simmer down, if not your complete banishment from this arena.

Well you and your groomer did have a lot of posts deleted and your team did serve some well deserved time outs. I am only speaking the truth my friend.

Either way you can apologize to the entire community and end your suffering. Ball is in your court daddio.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 25th 2024, 22:22:35

Say one thing for Josey, she/he/they know the difference between libel and slander!

I'm on Team Josey now. SuperFly must apologize immediately!

TAN is NAT backwards. Minus the g.... It is still like the little annoying bug!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Josey Wales

Apr 25th 2024, 23:41:26

Well you and your groomer did have a lot of posts deleted and your team did serve some well deserved time outs. I am only speaking the truth my friend.

Either way you can apologize to the entire community and end your suffering. Ball is in your court daddio.

Nah. Nice try with the deleted post garbage.

You leveled a “Racist” and “Bigot” accusation at me and now your compounding guilt by labeling me a sexual predator.

With no apology, remorse, or retraction and no intention of righting your personal attack on me.

Here you have it folks. Super Fly laid bare.

Alright, no worries Super Fly. I’m gave you the opportunity to apologize for those baseless, worst of the worst personal attacks and you declined.

It’s up to to Slagpit now.

But don’t worry Bud, with the way things are going here, I will probably be punished for your personal and reputational attacks on me.

It will be interesting to the verdict of the High Court in regard to when one player labels another player as a “racist,” “bigot,” and “groomer.”

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 0:23:22

Here comes superfly in his Prius and purple spandex to virtue signal again. Thank you for letting us know karen I am sure the office ladies will be very impressed.

Superfly is mad because alpha like me could groom his old lady while he sits at home and posts of Reddit about how offensive my behavior is

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 26th 2024, 0:26:16

idk who is trolling who here.
But I may have been the only person who got the jokes.
You all ...
well played.

or maybe well played to SF for the legit troll of the year? I see what you did there.
Josey you fell for something. :/

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 0:36:23

Superfly isn’t trolling he I saw him in a pair of purple spandex today out protesting

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 0:37:01

His bike helmet he wears said super on it but I didn’t see a bike anywhere

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 0:43:16

Well I can admit to trolling the groomer and his pet but I can assure you the other 2 are taking this as all being real and one guy is for sure hella confused cuz he thinks he is the groomer lol

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 1:00:31

You seem to have a lot of pent up sexual frustration superfly. Related to playing earth for several decades straight without a break? Not a lot of bad ladies in that area of life I imagine is there?

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 1:06:44

Originally posted by Cathankins:
You seem to have a lot of pent up sexual frustration superfly. Related to playing earth for several decades straight without a break? Not a lot of bad ladies in that area of life I imagine is there?

I think it’s time to toss in the towel on your beef with me and go back to doing whatever it is you did prior. You ain’t ever gonna win against the entire server….

Maybe you need a break my former friend and come back when you get your head back on right.

You enjoy the rest of your night. I’m go spend time with me kids…

Drow Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 2:00:00

We did not attack you people.

Why did you attack us?

probably because you attacked someone they're pacted to?

That's how defensive pacts work...

If someone has an LDP or FDP with another alliance, and that alliance gets attacked, they come to their aid.
You should know this by now man.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 2:42:18

Originally posted by Cathankins:
I’m sure your children are very thankful their dad dedicated his life to earth. All hail superfly the king of the internet

Yea my toddlers are real impressed with me owning and trolling senior citizens on a 30 year old text game……