Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

May 5th 2024, 5:59:53

yup i accused Cathankins of grooming you into a suicider which is the truth as you played in PDM peacefully like a noob for years.

either way general sentiment of the community on the boards is that you liars are unwanted here anyways....

go away and stfu already. I have 0 ties to Evo so you hitting them is as stupid as suiciding with a republic 3 times ffs.

Josey Wales

May 5th 2024, 6:37:06

Originally posted by SuperFly:
yup i accused Cathankins of grooming you into a suicider which is the truth as you played in PDM peacefully like a noob for years.

either way general sentiment of the community on the boards is that you liars are unwanted here anyways....

go away and stfu already. I have 0 ties to Evo so you hitting them is as stupid as suiciding with a republic 3 times ffs.

Nah little buddy.

Now you’re just trying to deflect.

You called me a racist, bigot, and a groomer.

Don’t try and run and hide now. You wrote what you wrote.

Now just waiting on Slagpit to see if he upholds his own rules about personal attacks.

Take a seat and control yourself.

We’ll see if you are reprimanded, given a time out with the dunce cap, or maybe even banned from the game for making outrageous, baseless, wholesale, and malicious personal attacks.

Or we’ll see if it is acceptable in EE to personally attack others players in the game an libel them as being racists, bigots, and/ or groomers.

Either way, no problem. I’ll accept any decision. We’ll all find out what kind of platform this really is.

Slagpit may be busy and may not see this thread.

No worries though. If we’re unable to get an answer here, I’ll be glad to accommodate you lil’bud and create a subject thread on the matter.

SuperFly Game profile

May 5th 2024, 6:58:42

Remember the last thread that you created?

https://m.earthempires.com/...d-from-52651?t=1714376125

How did that one turn out for you? That should give you an idea on how much you matter around here.

Also based on your closed (yet again) thread we can also add ingrate to the list of descriptors as you are ungrateful noob.

Considering that you and your other pal have literally insulted and name called basically every single poster on the boards in the last few weeks it’s probably better for your sake that Mr Slag doesn’t uphold these rules that you are claiming as you two have committed more violations in the last 7 days than I have in the last 7 years when it comes to name calling and slinging baseless accusations.
You better govern yourself accordingly “little buddy”.

Edited By: SuperFly on May 5th 2024, 7:02:40

Josey Wales

May 5th 2024, 7:12:59

Remember the last thread that you created?

https://m.earthempires.com/...d-from-52651?t=1714376125

How did that one turn out for you? That should give you an idea on how much you matter around here.

Also based on your closed (yet again) thread we can also add ingrate to the list of descriptors as you are ungrateful noob.

Considering that you and your other pal have literally insulted and name called basically every single poster on the boards in the last few weeks it’s probably better for your sake that Mr Slag doesn’t uphold these rules that you are claiming as you two have committed more violations in the last 7 days than I have in the last 7 years when it comes to name calling and slinging baseless accusations.
You better govern yourself accordingly “little buddy”.

Save yourself some time lil’bud. Don’t trouble yourself. Honestly. I didn’t read the above block of nonsense. I have zero interest in reading anything you scribble. Just waiting for a decision from Slagpit on your personal attacks. I’m happy to wait. Until then, I would invite you to enjoy the game and play like it could be your last set for a while. Just relax and enjoy : )

SuperFly Game profile

May 5th 2024, 7:21:45

I am sure that you didn’t read that a mod closed your thread yet again.

Save the mods the trouble and stop posting so that they don’t have to bother with deleting and closing your nonsense instead.

Josey Wales

May 5th 2024, 8:02:31

I am sure that you didn’t read that a mod closed your thread yet again.

Save the mods the trouble and stop posting so that they don’t have to bother with deleting and closing your nonsense instead.

lil’bud,

Calm down. All I’m asking, is for management to determine whether or not calling and labeling someone a racist, bigot, and groomer is acceptable or do they qualify as personal attacks.

It’s as straightforward as that. Nothing more nothing less. Simple.

It’s a legitimate question.

Why don’t you sit this one out and give your thumbs a rest.

Suicidal Game profile

May 5th 2024, 11:18:23

Yes, it is acceptable... now move on little WALE

Josey Wales

May 5th 2024, 12:16:25

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Yes, it is acceptable... now move on little WALE

Oh… look

lil’buddie #2 chimes in… defending lil’buddie #1.

Like lil’buddies in a lil’peapod.

lil’buddie #2 - no need for you to add your 0 cents. Go find some dishes to do and move on.

Drow Game profile

May 5th 2024, 12:36:01

Originally posted by Josey Wales:
Originally posted by Drow:
Slagpit,

You may recall the Superfly labeled me as a:

Racist, Bigot, and a Groomer.

Atrocious personal and libelous attacks of the worst kind.

Outside of the normal clan vs. clan, or country vs country scathing banter and criticism, you said:

No personal attacks.

Is Superfly allowed to do whatever he wants and call other players racists, bigots, and groomers with impunity? Is he above EE stated policy?

Does a formal complaint need to be lodged?

I asked for a public apology, which would have resolved everything, but that was ignored.

Generally curious to know if there are two sets of rules.

If there are, that’s fine. I’m just trying to figure out if that sort of behavior and character defamation is acceptable or Superfly and Mercs should be banned for a year?

If The High Court could please advise it would be much appreciated.

Josey Wales

If memory serves, I believe he was referring to cathankins as having groomed you into a suicider, not calling you a groomer.

I could be hair splitting here, but ya know

“Ya.” I know.

I know that you just cooked your own goose.

You should have stayed out of this one Drow - you don’t know what you’re taking about and I don’t need your 2 cents unless to know that you are siding with Superfly and calling me a Racist, Bigot, and a Groomer.

For the record, Big Leader of PDM…. Is that it? Are you siding with Superfly? Do you think I’m a racist, bigot, and a groomer? Are you defending Superfly on this one or do you agree with me?

Let’s see if you have any juice in your Big PDM Leader nuts on this one. All of PDM and the server will witness your leadership qualities right here. You should have stayed out of it. But now you’re in it.

You’re in the spot light now son. Whatever answer you give, even no answer, is going to tell the Server and my former clan mates in PDM exactly what type of leader you are.

I’m calling you out.

I called you nothing.
I said you were wrong about what superfly actually said.

I'd suggest very strongly that you tone it down a little.

I let your prior threats slide.
Don't push your luck.

Edited By: Drow on May 5th 2024, 12:56:24
See Original Post

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Josey Wales

May 5th 2024, 13:24:41

Slagpit,

Outside of the normal clan vs. clan, or country vs country scathing banter and criticism, you said:

No personal attacks.

Is Superfly allowed to do whatever he wants and call other players racists, bigots, and groomers with impunity? Is he above EE stated policy?

I asked for a public apology, which would have resolved everything, but that was ignored.

If there are, that’s fine. I’m just trying to figure out if that sort of behavior and character defamation is acceptable or Superfly and Mercs should be banned for a year?

Josey Wales

If memory serves, I believe he was referring to cathankins as having groomed you into a suicider, not calling you a groomer.

“Ya.” I know.

You should have stayed out of this one Drow - you don’t know what you’re taking about and I don’t need your 2 cents unless to know that you are siding with Superfly and calling me a Racist, Bigot, and a Groomer.

For the record, Big Leader of PDM…. Is that it? Are you siding with Superfly? Do you think I’m a racist, bigot, and a groomer? Are you defending Superfly on this one or do you agree with me?

Let’s see if you have any juice in your Big PDM Leader nuts on this one. All of PDM and the server will witness your leadership qualities right here. You should have stayed out of it. But now you’re in it.

You’re in the spot light now son. Whatever answer you give, even no answer, is going to tell the Server and my former clan mates in PDM exactly what type of leader you are.

I’m calling you out.

I called you nothing.

Don't push your luck.

I was wondering how you’d come down on this one Drow. I didn’t expect much from you but I did expect you to condemn race libel. You had your chance and it unfortunately didn’t happen. It’s good for all of PDM to see what their new clan “leader” is made of.

Grade: F

No response needed or wanted. Good luck in this set and future sets.

Drow Game profile

May 5th 2024, 14:04:03

You called me out.

I pointed out you were specifically wrong about Superfly calling you a groomer.

I would argue that if superfly had said the things you claim, that multiple mods would have actively given him at least a temporary ban.

That hasn't happened, so it seems more realistic that you have completely misread and misinterpreted what was said.

You chose to threaten Paradigm, I let it go.

You and cathankins have deceitfully attempted to claim victim status after you decided to suicide on evo, then got splattered by their allies.

I actually pity you at this point.
You went from a chill player in Paradigm, to a more or less reasonable player under your own tag, who left people alone, and got left alone in return, to now following cathankins like a puppy, and becoming a straight up failed suicider.

Drow Game profile

May 5th 2024, 14:07:14

And look, I get that you have a bit of a hard on for me personally, because I acted to remove doug from leadership, it is what it is.

Drow Game profile

May 5th 2024, 14:13:42

Slagpit,

No personal attacks.

Josey Wales

“Ya.” I know.

I’m calling you out.

I called you nothing.

Don't push your luck.

I was wondering how you’d come down on this one Drow. I didn’t expect much from you but I did expect you to condemn race libel. You had your chance and it unfortunately didn’t happen. It’s good for all of PDM to see what their new clan “leader” is made of.

Grade: F

No response needed or wanted. Good luck in this set and future sets.

What, did you think that I'd immediately tremble in my boots and beg for protection from a 2 man suicider tag?

You're literally attempting to make enemies of the entire server. I'd suggest you focus on sorting out the active enemies you already have, rather than trying to create more.
Especially given you have cathankins threatening to run clans off the server on your behalf.

Personally, I'm not out to run you off the server, but I won't tolerate being threatened.

SuperFly Game profile

May 5th 2024, 14:19:08

https://m.earthempires.com/...ponent-52577?t=1713583912

Oh little wale buddy didn’t you already quit in your pitty party thread above? Notice how everyone made fun of you including some high ranking patrons and officials?

Just GTFO you noob and don’t let the door hit your flat ass on the way out

Edited By: SuperFly on May 5th 2024, 14:25:54

SuperFly Game profile

May 5th 2024, 14:19:55

Don't worry Drow, we will be running little buddy and his other buddy off the server sooner or later. You can only die 100x times so many times.

Let us all recall that little Wale actually threw in the towel last set but he only stuck around cuz everyone made fun of him for quitting after boasting that he would make 30 other plays leave the game. Had we not clowned him he would already be gone lol

Little Wale is a big joke and why I decided that this was a good name for my country this round: Josey Whales The Joke of 2024 (#265)

Cathankins Game profile

May 5th 2024, 14:30:20

Superfly is allowed to talk trash but nobody can talk trash back because the NPC’s here get triggered if anything interferes with their mainstream programming. They get triggered if you clown them too hard and get the threads banned. They are too easy to clown so their precious feelings must be protected at all costs.

SuperFly Game profile

May 5th 2024, 14:36:32

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Superfly is allowed to talk trash but nobody can talk trash back because the NPC’s here get triggered if anything interferes with their mainstream programming. They get triggered if you clown them too hard and get the threads banned. They are too easy to clown so their precious feelings must be protected at all costs.

Exactly right. The “community” protects those whom they like and they outcast those that they dislike. Now good bye to you unclean one!

Josey Wales

May 5th 2024, 14:48:51

You called me out.

I pointed out you were specifically wrong about Superfly calling you a groomer.

I would argue that if superfly had said the things you claim, that multiple mods would have actively given him at least a temporary ban.

That hasn't happened, so it seems more realistic that you have completely misread and misinterpreted what was said.

You chose to threaten Paradigm, I let it go.

You and cathankins have deceitfully attempted to claim victim status after you decided to suicide on evo, then got splattered by their allies.

I actually pity you at this point.
You went from a chill player in Paradigm, to a more or less reasonable player under your own tag, who left people alone, and got left alone in return, to now following cathankins like a puppy, and becoming a straight up failed suicider.

Drow,

I don’t care if you or anyone else reads this or not.

You had your chance to condemn race libel and you didn’t. If you think I’m lying about it… okee dokee. Not sure what to tell you. Don’t really care. You’re free to believe whatever they tell you and it looks like you have.

In this game we go at each other and rile each other up about how someone played, who won what battle, cheaters, multis, and it’s all in good fun. The back and forth can get pretty heated but it’s all in good fun and at the end of the day this is a platform for an awesome game and obviously we all love it.

However, when you target an individual player and personally attack that player, labeling that player a racist, bigot, and a groomer, that crosses the line. That type of garbage doesn’t belong in this game. Can’t believe I even have to say this.

Maybe it doesn’t cross the line for you, but for me it does. I would defend any player against such unwarranted, odius charges and character defamation. You obviously wouldn’t and you compound the matter by acting like you know all about what lil’buddie #1 wrote, verbatim. But you don’t know what lil’buddie #1 wrote. And then you mix actual game politics with race libel and tell me how awful I am. LMAO! I forgive you.

If and when Slagpit gets around to it (I know the guys is busy), I’m hoping he can make a determination on whether or not calling someone a racist, bigot, and a groomer is acceptable. That’s it Drow. Nothing more nothing less. I’ll accept any any answer, even a “we don’t know.”

There is no need for you to chime in further on the subject. Really. Unless your goal is to instigate, like the lil’buddies like to do.

Good luck leading PDM.

But more importantly actually, good luck to the guys in PDM.

Josey Wales

May 5th 2024, 14:55:53

Don't worry Drow, we will be running little buddy and his other buddy off the server sooner or later. You can only die 100x times so many times.

Let us all recall that little Wale actually threw in the towel last set but he only stuck around cuz everyone made fun of him for quitting after boasting that he would make 30 other plays leave the game. Had we not clowned him he would already be gone lol

Little Wale is a big joke and why I decided that this was a good name for my country this round: Josey Whales The Joke of 2024 (#265)

Looks, like PDM and its leadership are in good company with lil’buddie #1. Notice the “run them off the server” bit.

SuperFly Game profile

May 5th 2024, 14:55:59

You type a lot of nonsense. Mr Slagpit should start debiting your credit card $1.00 for every repeating nonsense post you make Josey.

He would have $100 by the end of the week to buy himself a good bourbon with how much crap you post.

Especially considering that it is you and your friend who just can’t help but target me in game and on the boards with every post that you make. You are obsessed with me and I don’t like it. I feel unsafe around you…

Josey Wales

May 5th 2024, 15:10:03

By the way Superfly, I’m humbled. I hadn’t previously noticed, because why would anyone notice specks of any shyt countries, but I recently saw that your whole clan is paying tribute to the Josey Wales name. That is impressive and fantastic. Love it. And your welcome. I’ll admit, I did not see that one coming.

Next set you should just name your whole clan:

Josey’s Toilet Paper

Let me know if you need any more suggestions.

Cathankins Game profile

May 5th 2024, 15:13:03

Slagpit said the last time you brought him into an argument that you were the most killed player ever with the obvious implication that you are a jerk.

I find it amusing that if you aren’t lying or virtue signaling you are appealing to authority. Still a little dork and a bully at heart aren’t ya.

SuperFly Game profile

May 5th 2024, 15:14:00

By the way Superfly, I’m humbled. I hadn’t previously noticed, because why would anyone notice specks of any shyt countries, but I recently saw that your whole clan is paying tribute to the Josey Wales name. That is impressive and fantastic. Love it. And your welcome. I’ll admit, I did not see that one coming.

Josey’s Toilet Paper

Well I am not surprised that you just noticed now despite myself Coalie and Symbolic pointing it out to you days ago. You have the attention span and brain of a gopher I guess.

Alas we wanted to pay tribute to you as you are supposed to be our punching bag for the rest of the set but once again after your 3rd dead republic suicider country you are to small to hit and it’s only day 12 of the round :(

If you send me a trade pact I’ll FA you like I did 2 sets ago to get you back in range of our members so that we can kill you again.

Please send trade pact to Josey Whales The Joke of 2024 (#265)

Cathankins Game profile

May 5th 2024, 15:14:03

Josey’s Toilet Paper

It’s Josey Wales fan club. You have your own clique Of beta orbiters

SuperFly Game profile

May 5th 2024, 15:18:18

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Slagpit said the last time you brought him into an argument that you were the most killed player ever with the obvious implication that you are a jerk.

I find it amusing that if you aren’t lying or virtue signaling you are appealing to authority. Still a little dork and a bully at heart aren’t ya.

Sounds like you finally found someone that you couldn’t bully so now you playing victim.

Btw becuase it’s literally on the scores list; the most killed player in earth is actually Mob. But don’t worry you will be on the top10 list and #1 spot soon with your dying 10 times a round in alliance and teams haha

Total Deaths

This leaderboard ranks users by the total number of dead countries they have had from all rounds. Only Team and Alliance countries count towards this leaderboard. This leaderboard is updated once a day.

Next Page
Rank Name Score
1 m0bzta 219
2 outlaw 192
3 Uncle James 151
4 SuperFly 143
5 Shweezy 142
6 breeze 131
7 juggler 118
8 Assassin 116
9 start1212 111
10 Gogy 109

You probably shouldn’t be fabricating lies using Slagpits name Cathankins unless you want him to muzzle you again. Probably best to stick to making lies up about players and not about the game developer….

Edited By: SuperFly on May 5th 2024, 15:22:09

Josey Wales

May 5th 2024, 15:41:03

I will give you one compliment Superfly. I have to give credit where credit is due.

Although you’re a psychopath player and have most of the players in this game fooled (as previously evidenced in this thread), I do like the fact that you speak your mind, with no filter. There is a good old fashioned illiterate game honesty there… that is admirable. And although it is a rabid, wild-eyed, frothing-at-mouth, self-deluded, deceptive, and deceitful, game honesty, it is refreshing. We can see you coming a mile away. So keep up the good work.

SuperFly Game profile

May 5th 2024, 15:53:51

Well Josey honesty is the best policy. Which is why I always refute your partner’s lies with proof. Something that the community as a whole has witnessed so it’s not a surprise that people would rather take the side of truth and not the side of lies and deception.

One day the vail of deception that has been placed over your eyes will fall and you will realize that you aligned yourself with the wrong individual. Until then may you please take care of yourself bud

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 5th 2024, 16:17:34

I didn't imply that m0bzta was a jerk. He's played the game as a warrer for a long time and I appreciate that. In general, the only things I have a problem with are rule breakers and people who maliciously chase others out of the game.

Josey Wales

May 5th 2024, 16:23:13

Well Josey honesty is the best policy. Which is why I always refute your partner’s lies with proof. Something that the community as a whole has witnessed so it’s not a surprise that people would rather take the side of truth and not the side of lies and deception.

One day the vail of deception that has been placed over your eyes will fall and you will realize that you aligned yourself with the wrong individual. Until then may you please take care of yourself bud

I didn’t say you were right. I said we get your honest viewpoint, unfiltered. Which is more than I can say for many in this game. And you have that going for you… at least.

The issue with you is that, sadly, you have malice in you, as in… malicious. But I’m beginning to think that it is undiagnosed and that you may not even be able to recognize it. So how can you even blame someone for having a game play disorder when they don’t even know it? You’re also a good manipulator Superfly. You even have my old clan and it’s new leader believing everything you say and supporting your libel. Alas, pdm isn’t what it once was. This commentary isn’t meant as an insult, it’s just observation. It’s really interesting. You’d never really be a good leader. Too crazy. I imagine my Mercs fan club also has issues with you but can’t admit it. But all in all you’ve been successful at pulling the wool over many eyes in this game. It’s impressive. It seems like your upset that Cath and I haven’t fallen for your floor show and snake oil pitch. And consequently, you’re acting out and calling for us to be “run off the server.” Most players probably believe you, hook, line, and sinker, that Cath and I are Witches. Truly fascinating.

SuperFly Game profile

May 5th 2024, 17:02:19

Whatever you say bro. One day you will realize who was wrong and who was right.

One day when your vail of deceit is removed you and I might even be friendly again. I don’t think will ever hold hands and go on dates but I’ll at least give you a flirty compliment to show you I care.

g0nz0 Game profile

May 5th 2024, 17:18:44

Nah little buddy.

Now just waiting on Slagpit to see if he upholds his own rules about personal attacks.

We’ll see if you are reprimanded, given a time out with the dunce cap, or maybe even banned from the game for making outrageous, baseless, wholesale, and malicious personal attacks.

Or we’ll see if it is acceptable in EE to personally attack others players in the game an libel them as being racists, bigots, and/ or groomers.

Either way, no problem. I’ll accept any decision. We’ll all find out what kind of platform this really is.

Your suicide pact with Cathy and vows to chase off dozens of players is why the community consider you lepers and outcasts. No way are you being welcomed in any established self respecting clan. People dont want to read your threats, cries of bullying, who me's, or whataboutisms. You advocate and defend Catharines consistent hate speech and harassment of a majority of the player base. You are hand in hand with an unabashed racist, bigoted, homophobic, xenophobic, islamaphobic, hate preacher. You have never distanced yourself from Cathy's hate sermons. One can safely assume that if you dont share Cathys hateful worldview, you are willing to overlook those disturbing traits for some extra turns or as an ally in your quest to bully players you dont like out of the game.

Publicly disavow all of Cathy's hateful posts and sever all ties. The community might be willing to forgive you and accept the excuse that you were, in fact, groomed to suicide, in the same fashion Gerdler duped BHole against Evo previously.

This is your only way out Josey. Choose wisely.

TAN Game profile

May 5th 2024, 21:07:06

Can someone explain to me why I should be calling Josey a racist, bigot, and groomer? And can I add anything to this list, like possibly a horse-whisperer?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

SuperFly Game profile

May 5th 2024, 21:15:53

Originally posted by TAN:
Can someone explain to me why I should be calling Josey a racist, bigot, and groomer? And can I add anything to this list, like possibly a horse-whisperer?

Those are claims launched against his partner. For some reason JW took it upon himself to claim that they have been launched against his person.

Maybe him and his partner are the same person running two identities which leads him to take ownership of the descriptors?

Josey Wales

May 5th 2024, 21:58:06

Originally posted by g0nz0:

Nah little buddy.

Your suicide pact with Cathy and vows to chase off dozens of players is why the community consider you lepers and outcasts. No way are you being welcomed in any established self respecting clan. People dont want to read your threats, cries of bullying, who me's, or whataboutisms. You advocate and defend Catharines consistent hate speech and harassment of a majority of the player base. You are hand in hand with an unabashed racist, bigoted, homophobic, xenophobic, islamaphobic, hate preacher. You have never distanced yourself from Cathy's hate sermons. One can safely assume that if you dont share Cathys hateful worldview, you are willing to overlook those disturbing traits for some extra turns or as an ally in your quest to bully players you dont like out of the game.

Publicly disavow all of Cathy's hateful posts and sever all ties. The community might be willing to forgive you and accept the excuse that you were, in fact, groomed to suicide, in the same fashion Gerdler duped BHole against Evo previously.

This is your only way out Josey. Choose wisely.

Gonzo,

I can see that you’re all spun up. You’d be a good propagandist, I’ll give you that. Sadly, your conflations show that you don’t have a solid grasp of the facts and that leads to blind fanaticism. That said, I’m happy that you’ve had a chance to vent and include yourself on the long list of game belligerents that have the propensity to kill my country on site so that you can return to safely performing for yourself in front of a mirror. I’ll disregard the personal insults because your EE mind has been clearly overthrown. You let me know if you want to go one on one and we can settle this on the EE battlefield because it is a war game after all. It will have to be next set though as I’ve taken a sabbatical to work on my new novel:

“Josey Wales Rides Against the Zombies of EE”

Now with that, I bid you Good Day Sir!

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 6th 2024, 2:54:28

This thread has derailed and is now done. Have a swirvey day