Verified:

SirJouster Game profile

May 5th 2024, 17:04:45

🎵 “Gaming Glory” 🎵

(To the tune of “Livin’ on a Prayer” by Bon Jovi)

(Verse 1) Black Hole’s got his game face, thinks he’s got it all, But M4D’s got the strategy, we won’t fall. We’re the digital aces, in this game we trust, In the world of Earth Empires, victory’s a must.

(Pre-Chorus) Whoa, we’re leveling up, Whoa, gaming glory, With our allies united, we’re tough, Whoa, gaming glory.

(Chorus) Black Hole’s on the map, but we’ve got our plan, Leto’s leading the way, with Jouster, man to man. Empy’s got the insight, Who Cares has the guts, Together we’re a force, no ifs, ands, or buts.

(Verse 2) We’re more than just players, we’re a team so tight, In the battles of Earth Empires, we shine so bright. With every mission and conquest, our legend grows, Against Black Hole’s challenge, our unity shows.

(Pre-Chorus) Whoa, we’re gaining ground, Whoa, gaming glory, Our tactics are sound, we’re victory-bound, Whoa, gaming glory.

(Chorus) Black Hole’s trying hard, but we’re on the rise, We’re the silent warriors, the ultimate prize. Leto’s got the foresight, Jouster’s aim is keen, Empy’s stats are golden, and Who Cares? He’s serene.

(Bridge) We’re the champions of this realm, our spirit’s never down, Black Hole, you’re in our sights, prepare for the showdown. We’ll outplay your moves, we’ll capture your flag, In this game of empires, it’s not just brag.

(Pre-Chorus) Whoa, we’re on the attack, Whoa, gaming glory, Our alliance is fierce, we’ve got the knack, Whoa, gaming glory.

(Chorus) Black Hole, it’s time to yield, your tactics are known, M4D’s on the field, our strength is shown. For the thrill of the game, we’ll fight with pride, In Earth Empires’ annals, our names will abide.

(Outro) Whoa, gaming glory, Whoa, gaming glory, Black Hole, it’s game over, we’ve told our story, Whoa, gaming glory.

**This has been an M4D Production, Courtesy of "The Cult" and Father Leto**
M4d Productions©2024

SirJouster Game profile

May 5th 2024, 17:17:41

🎵 “I Love This Game’s Thrill” 🎵

(To the tune of “I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll” by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts)

(Verse 1) Saw him there, with his troops all in a line, Black Hole’s his name, but he’s runnin’ out of time. ‘Cause M4D, we’re on the rise, In Earth Empires, we’re takin’ the prize.

(Chorus) I love this game’s thrill, so come and join the fight, don’t be still! I love this game’s thrill, so press that attack and get your fill!

(Verse 2) He laughed, but we knew just what to do, 'Cause M4D’s got the power, and our aim is true. We’ll take him down, not just for the fame, In this game of empires, we’re winning the game.

(Chorus) I love this game’s thrill, so come and join the fight, don’t be still! I love this game’s thrill, so press that attack and get your fill!

(Bridge) We’ll take the field, and we’ll make it ours, With Leto, Jouster, Empy, and Who Cares, we’ve got the stars. We’ll play the game, yeah, we’ll play it smart, In Earth Empires, we’re off the chart.

(Outro) I love this game’s thrill, so come and join the fight, don’t be still! I love this game’s thrill, and when the game ends, M4D’s got the will!

M4d Productions©2024

SirJouster Game profile

May 5th 2024, 17:26:20

🎵 “M4D’s Victory” 🎵

(To the tune of “Sucker M.C.'s” by Run-D.M.C.)

(Verse 1) Two years ago, a friend of mine, Asked me to say some M4D rhymes. So I said this rhyme I’m about to say, The rhyme was def, and it went this way:

(Verse 2) We took a test to become an M4D, With Leto and Jouster and Empy. And Who Cares made it all complete, To get Black Hole out of his comfy seat.

(Verse 3) We started to battle up in this game, It’s not a hustle, it’s not a fame. It’s all about skill, and it’s all about brains, And all our efforts won’t be in vain.

(Chorus) 'Cause we’re the M4D’s, in Earth Empires we trust, Against Black Hole, victory is a must. We’re not here to start no trouble, We’re just here to do the Earth Empires shuffle.

(Verse 4) Now Black Hole’s tryin’ to bring us down, But we’ve got the moves all over town. We’re the kings of the screen, the lords of the land, With every click, with every command.

(Verse 5) We’re the baddest of the bad, the coolest of the cool, I’m M4D, I rock and rule. I’m the king of the game, I’m the leader of the pack, And when Black Hole’s around, I’m on the attack.

(Outro) So don’t you try to beat us, don’t you try to play, 'Cause M4D’s in the house, and we’re here to stay. We’re the alliance that’s on top, And we’re gonna rock Earth Empires non-stop.

M4d Productions©2024

SirJouster Game profile

May 5th 2024, 17:28:20

🎵 “Straight Outta Empires” 🎵

(To the tune of “Straight Outta Compton” by N.W.A.)

(Verse 1) Straight outta Empires, crazy strategists, From the depths of the code, where the battles persist. When we roll up our sleeves, you know it’s on, M4D’s in the house, and we’re bringing it strong.

(Chorus) Straight outta Empires, a force to be reckoned, Against Black Hole’s schemes, our tactics perfected. We’re not here to play, we’re here to dominate, In this digital realm, we seal our fate.

(Verse 2) We’re the architects of war, the architects of might, In the matrix of Earth Empires, we ignite. With every click, every move, we’re on the rise, Black Hole’s feeling the heat, he’s in for a surprise.

(Bridge) We’re the kings of the servers, the lords of the land, Leto’s the commander, Jouster’s got the upper hand. Empy’s crunching data, Who Cares? He’s the sage, In this game of empires, we’re writing the page.

(Chorus) Straight outta Empires, a force to be reckoned, Against Black Hole’s schemes, our tactics perfected. We’re not here to play, we’re here to dominate, In this digital realm, we seal our fate.

(Outro) Straight outta Empires, M4D’s the name, We’re rewriting the rules, we’re playing the game. Black Hole, your reign’s ending, it’s time to bow, In Earth Empires’ saga, we’re the heroes now.

M4d Productions©2024

SirJouster Game profile

May 5th 2024, 17:41:18

🎵 “Rush It” 🎵

(To the tune of “Push It” by Salt-N-Pepa)

(Verse 1) Yo, yo, yo, M4D, come here, give me a click, We’re gonna rush this game, make it quick. Hear the sound of the troops, marching with might, Now rush it.

(Chorus) Rush it good, ooh, M4D, Rush it real good, ooh, M4D, Rush it good, ooh, M4D, Rush it real good!

(Verse 2) Hey! Ow! Rush it good! Ah, rush it, r-rush it real good!

(Verse 3) Hey! Yo, yo, M4D, let’s get to work, Against Black Hole, we ain’t gonna shirk. Side by side, and hand in hand, We rush it real good, we’re taking a stand.

(Chorus) Rush it good, ooh, M4D, Rush it real good, ooh, M4D, Rush it good, ooh, M4D, Rush it, rush it real good!

(Bridge) Ah, rush it - r-rush it real good!

(Verse 4) When we take the field, we’re never gonna stop, We rush on Black Hole until we’re at the top. Leto’s got the plans, Jouster’s got the moves, Empy’s got the stats, and Who Cares? He approves.

(Chorus) Rush it good, ooh, M4D, Rush it real good, ooh, M4D, Rush it good, ooh, M4D, Rush it, rush it real good!

(Outro) Ah, rush it - r-rush it real good!

M4d Productions©2024

Symbolic Game profile

May 5th 2024, 17:45:33

Lol please put down the AI

SirJouster Game profile

May 5th 2024, 17:49:47

🎵 “Black Hole Queen” 🎵

(To the tune of “Dancing Queen” by ABBA)

(Verse 1) Friday night and the screens are low, M4D’s on the hunt, ready for the show. Where they play the right tactics, getting in the swing, You come to look for the king.

(Chorus) Anybody could be that guy, Night is young and the music’s high. With a bit of rock music, everything is fine, You’re in the mood for a dance.

(Bridge) And when you get the chance…

(Chorus) You are the Black Hole Queen, young and mean, only seventeen, Black Hole Queen, feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah. You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life, Ooh, see that screen, watch that scene, M4D chasing the Black Hole Queen.

(Verse 2) You’re a teaser, you turn 'em on, Leave 'em burning and then you’re gone. Looking out for another, anyone will do, You’re in the mood for a fight.

(Bridge) But when you get the chance…

(Chorus) You are the Black Hole Queen, young and mean, only seventeen, Black Hole Queen, feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah. You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life, Ooh, see that screen, watch that scene, M4D chasing the Black Hole Queen.

(Outro) Diggin’ the Black Hole Queen, oh yeah. Feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah. You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life, Ooh, see that screen, watch that scene, M4D chasing the Black Hole Queen.

M4d Productions©2024

SirJouster Game profile

May 5th 2024, 17:50:34

Originally posted by Symbolic:

Lol please put down the AI

God I wish we had this 25 years ago