Verified:

Prima Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 8:35:18

I'm just learning how to retal from the Best of the Best Junky... SoL is the best alliance out there isn't it Junky?

Junky: "Why even bring this up on AT, other then to try and get something outa it. support, respect, hatred. something."

-----------

This has been explained numerous times, how else do you want me to explain it. Ask your FA, why this needed to come up on AT.

Junky: "even going untagged, you'd think you'd let the big clans know you were going Untagged, instead you sorta sat there and took it. waiting for somthing to happen, so you could suicide with false purpose. 200+ hits before sol, nothing.. no retals.. you say you don't suicide, but the very act of what you call retals are infact what suiciders do.. I quote from earth wiki..."

----------

You should check your facts, I have a dead country that took well over 300 hits after the retals, without a single retal being taken against SoL... care to explain why SoL killed the country???

maybe we can call it land grabbing SoL style ;)

2011-01-31 00:36:19 NM FROOTnLOOPY (#820) SOL Paranoia (#780) SCDG DH
2011-01-31 00:36:15 NM FROOTnLOOPY (#820) SOL Paranoia (#780) SCDG DH
2011-01-21 00:37:49 NM The Grinch (#97) SOL Paranoia (#780) SCDG DH

Junky: "my other question is... do you plan on asking clans in future about getting DNH's at the begining of your "clanless" phase the next time you do it?"

Why is SoL interested in providing a DNH to my restart :)

Again I did contact Clans including yours to get the DNH from the clans hitting me unfortunately SoL made a different decision.

SoL also made the decision to continue to escalate this issue. Now we have a mutual understanding on how to hit each others countries.

Are you for some reason opposed to this mutually agreed upon solution? Obviously most of SoL and even it's leadership seem to believe this solution is highly beneficial to SoL. You should contact SoL leadership so they can explain to you the fantastic benefits you will all be receiving from this amazing deal they worked out for all of you.

Edited By: Prima on Feb 1st 2011, 8:37:31
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
ZDH: Doesn't the Tigress do all the hunting and killing anyway?
Happy Hunting - Tigress