Verified:

allbymyself87 Game profile

Mar 21st 2011, 5:34:31

In mars2025, countries with the same clan tag are not allowed to hit each other. Can we implement the same thing in earth? This is just to avoid crazy people from suiciding on their own clan members... =P

Joker Game profile

Mar 21st 2011, 5:54:14

agree

Rockman Game profile

Mar 21st 2011, 7:23:11

Originally posted by allbymyself87:
In mars2025, countries with the same clan tag are not allowed to hit each other. Can we implement the same thing in earth? This is just to avoid crazy people from suiciding on their own clan members... =P

Couldn't they just detag and then suicide on their own clan members?

This would mean that people who want to landtrade with alliancemates, or GS an alliancemate into DR would have to detag and retag quickly.

I see only bad resulting from this idea, nothing good.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 21st 2011, 22:21:00

detag, farming (5 times for example), gsing attacker and then retag won't take long.

if country leaves tag it can't join same tag for next 24 hrs would solve detag/retag.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Rockman Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 2:33:36

Originally posted by Marshal:
detag, farming (5 times for example), gsing attacker and then retag won't take long.

if country leaves tag it can't join same tag for next 24 hrs would solve detag/retag.

You missed the point entirely. There's reasons for people to hit their own alliancemates that are not suiciding. But if someone suicides on their own alliance, why would they want to retag? Forcing them to detag to suicide their alliance is no big deal, because they'll probably get kicked from the tag within 24 hours of suiciding on their alliance anyways. Forcing people to detag just to landtrade or GS a retaller into DR would be a bad chance, and your idea of not allowing someone to retag within 24 hours of detagging would make it even worse.

bastion63 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 3:04:30

:)