Verified:

Detmer Game profile

Jul 3rd 2011, 3:51:44

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Originally posted by archaic:
Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
what LT said

what detmer said

saying "there's more stuff" but then not saying what it is doesn't really do it for me. it'd be like LaF and RD getting away with their stuff by saying "oh there's more to this but we're not discussing it." so yeah, what LT said.

If KSF thinks they were wronged, they are welcome to bring things to the court of public opinion and we'll trash and troll them all night long. We are not complete fluffs like the rest of you so we are leaving it up to them if they want that to happen.

It's called courtesy. I am not going to be a fluff to someone else to satisfy you nose stuck where it doesn't belong.

archaic Game profile

Jul 3rd 2011, 4:39:14

dude, that was your 2,500th post

!

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Flamey Game profile

Jul 3rd 2011, 10:44:48

This is the best thing that could have happened to KSF, now their restarts are small enough to kill untags again lol

Bater Game profile

Jul 4th 2011, 1:54:52

Wait, I'm confused. I thought FA wasn't supposed to be done on AT.

Detmer Game profile

Jul 4th 2011, 4:18:31

Originally posted by Bater:
Wait, I'm confused. I thought FA wasn't supposed to be done on AT.

http://wiki.earthempires.com/...Alliances#Alliance_Server

Our FA Overlord's preferred method of contact is AT.

Spitzbart Game profile

Jul 4th 2011, 5:03:21

Courtesy? Is it also courtesy to let suiciders move in and out of your tag at will?

As for the reasons; do they really matter? You and I know both the ones you gave are b.s. but that doesn't matter anyway. We'll just kick back and enjoy catching up on kills.
Fear me not, but fear my hell.

Detmer Game profile

Jul 4th 2011, 5:10:49

Originally posted by Spitzbart:
Courtesy? Is it also courtesy to let suiciders move in and out of your tag at will?

What is that a reference to?

As for the reasons; do they really matter? You and I know both the ones you gave are b.s. but that doesn't matter anyway. We'll just kick back and enjoy catching up on kills.

Yes, the reasons matter. We don't randomly waste our time killing people. Unlike you, we don't randomly attack people in an effort to make this environment ever so less hospitable. We wait for 1) random douchiness (like killing untags just to boost your hit count) 2) members leaking intentions to hit us (Here's looking at you Mr. "Lets FS on day 4 next round!") 3) major policy disputes (realistically, without knowing you guys to be griefers with intentions of hitting us, we maybe could have come to a resolution on our policy issues).

Detmer Game profile

Jul 4th 2011, 5:20:16

and for those following along at home, for point number two, hitting us early next round is their response to us finding out they were considering hitting us this round and beating them to the punch so we could continue netting as peacefully as possible.

Spitzbart Game profile

Jul 4th 2011, 5:42:54

Reference: #670

-It's an alliance server;
-That wasn't me, it was a emotional reaction to your FS done by a member (not leadership). But cute too know you're afraid of a tag 5 times smaller;
-That could indeed be a valid reason, let alone you admitted you where already planning a FS before that happen.

But don't worry, we're not grievers.
Fear me not, but fear my hell.

Detmer Game profile

Jul 4th 2011, 15:06:12

Originally posted by Spitzbart:
Reference: #670

We didn't ask him to detag. We didn't appreciate him ABing since we had already scheduled kill chats, however future kill targets are future kill targets - the guy wasn't really a suicider.

-It's an alliance server;
-That wasn't me, it was a emotional reaction to your FS done by a member (not leadership). But cute too know you're afraid of a tag 5 times smaller;
-That could indeed be a valid reason, let alone you admitted you where already planning a FS before that happen.

But don't worry, we're not grievers.

1) It is an alliance server where most people would rather recruit random countries. That person probably would have joined PDM or Evo based on how things are going, so it probably is in our strategic interest to stop randoms from being killed.
2) I know it wasn't you. I am sorry that his loud mouth apparently did not reflect the views of leadership. We can only work on the info we have.
3) No. I said we planned the FS before #670 ABed and #205 started farming. We did not start planning a warchat before retal issues.

Since you're a Euro I won't knock you for your English, but griefing is not grieving.

archaic Game profile

Jul 4th 2011, 18:34:18

We shall kill dem all and let Crom sort them out.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

snawdog Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 11:42:36

+1 Bonus Post
ICQ 364553524
msn

BattleKJ Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 13:21:21

Detmer: Congratulations. You have led PDM to their biggest win in over 15 years!

Rekuyu947

Jul 13th 2011, 21:10:36

LOL wow KJ nice comment :D actually i really dont care about the whole PDM KSF situation if it means i get to have fun killing things rather than being a treehugger ill stick to being a crazy suicidal bastard thats only purpose is to kill fluff. :D

Rolangunslinger Game profile

Jul 14th 2011, 1:20:03

Originally posted by Rekuyu947:
LOL wow KJ nice comment :D actually i really dont care about the whole PDM KSF situation if it means i get to have fun killing things rather than being a treehugger ill stick to being a crazy suicidal bastard thats only purpose is to kill fluff. :D

I know reku, I can vouch for all of this :)