Verified:

MR BUTTMAN

Aug 10th 2011, 14:43:01

we are all friends, but if you don't know or appreciate the movie the following came from, we are no longer friends and i will probably throw eggs at your offspring:

Greetings Dunph. What's happening? I got your letter today. Cornhole Academy sounds like it really sucks the big one. I can't believe they make everyone work a lot and not smoke. You should tell that piece of fluff Thunderturd to shove it. You didn't want to go there in the first place. Eat fluff, man.

Today you should've seen me and Mousy today at school today. I got fluffed on a pint of Blackberry brandy, ate some THC on the bus. We were fluffed. This teacher Mr. Rivera goes, "What's wrong with you Delaney?" I go, "I'm totally fluffed, maaaaan!" Everybody laughed like a bastard. Oh man, you should see this song I'm listenin' to. It's called "Don't Bogart That Joint, My Friend." I think it's by a group called...

….
…..Must have nodded out, man.

I gotta go 'cause I'm probably definitely gonna nod out again.

Want me to send you some squeef? Or you got enough? Good luck not getting caught. fluffed in Rhode Island, Drugs.

P.S. -- Mousy says he *FORUM EDIT :(* Bunny Cote.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Aug 10th 2011, 16:44:34

hahaha Outside providence!!!! I only remembered the priest or whatever reading the line

..... Must have 'nodded out'...man

PS: Mousy says he *bad odor*digitally stimulated* Bunny
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

MR BUTTMAN

Aug 10th 2011, 16:48:06

hahahaha i like your forum edit better than mine!