Verified:

mrford Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 7:07:26

lol ur a class act. i dont have "sick children" to attend to. i have a 2 year old that likes to demolish everything he can get his hands on and a 3 month old daughter that does get ear infections about once a month yet she is too young for a permanent remedy so we just ned to manage the condition for now. its not like im raising 2 cripples. and its also not necessarily for both my children to be sick for it to be time consuming to raise a 2 year old and a 3 month old when both me and my wife have full time careers.

i understand that your blind and misplaced hatred, and well lets be honest, plain stupidity because you thought the US rocket program of the 60s was ran by the jews LOL, but the world doesnt revolve around this game. i still post on these forums for a few reasons. I cant let NOW3P pass me in posts, and when im feeding, burping, or just watching my youngest i get out my iPod and read through the forums. Like right now. its 3am, and shes not sleeping. Its my night to take care of her, so while im watching her im on my cell every 30 or so minutes looking forward to reading the stupidity that you constantly spew. it is very entertaining if it is any consolation to you.

in addition, just monitoring the boards a few times a day does not equal running 16 countries on FFA, 1 on alliance, one on primary, one on tourny, one on alpha, and 25 on alphaFFA. and waring on most of them. im sure you c an easily make this correlation. I have been a part of this community for the better part of 10+ years and with your permission i will continue to post in here wherever and however i care to.

now that i have taken the time to explain myself for the umpteenth time, you can kindly shove it up your ass

Edited By: mrford on Sep 13th 2011, 7:11:50. Reason: silly typos
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford