Verified:

Havoc Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 16:55:33

Has already been broken by TKO by about 12bil (damn impressive dudes) and now by PANLV with half the countries that LaE got it with before. :) Yay!
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Dickie Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 17:14:14

Congrats Havoc, that's impressive!

AndrewMose Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 17:16:41

What's the individual TNW record? I mean 16 country, not single country.

jagernacht Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 17:19:25

so did TKO break it this set or a previous set? either way, congrats to both... you guys always were impressive!
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

jagernacht Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 17:27:30

looking through old nw to see what highest was lol :D

i see... the set where LaE had llaar and his 6b nw country damn thats huge

Edited By: jagernacht on Sep 28th 2011, 17:29:55
See Original Post
they call meh juggsy!!!
MSN:
E-Mail:

Angryjesus Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 18:29:56

llaar has the individual one at around 564 mill, that was before the ghost acre change though. Last set rockman was going to have around 300 mill i think but CC suicided him, so i'd guess the highest based on the current rule set is around 275 mill from someone else in mercs last set?

Havoc Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 19:49:17

Yeah Newworld probably. I think last set was his first in FFA and he's already up to 22 Newworld $4,339,795,833.

So.. 271m?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Chaoswind Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 19:55:09

His second set, but on his first one he got tag killed by FoCus as a one man tag... he was 2 weeks old at the most and his countries where fluff :P but I have to bring that up :)

So yeah 271m sounds about right
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Havoc Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 20:06:17

Ah ok cool:)
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

AndrewMose Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 21:04:04

I can't make 271 this set unless I can resell like crazy this last day. I would have been close without the suicider.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 1:44:14

This was a good set for netters .. I fluffed it up a bit and let AJ beat me though :(
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

locket Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 1:51:17

it scares me that newworld is only average from what I have seen in laf. No offense to him but I would hate to see a top alliance netter would do here if they cared to play 16 :P

jagernacht Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 2:00:20

it scares me that 1Aers assume they are better than all primary and tourney players.
they call meh juggsy!!!
MSN:
E-Mail:

Twain Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 2:00:40

Clearly netting skill is netting skill anywhere, but netgaining in FFA is a whole different beast in some ways.

Heck, some of it is having the patience to play 16. You tend to take a few more shortcuts when you have 16 countries to play.

Angryjesus Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 2:04:50

Originally posted by locket:
it scares me that newworld is only average from what I have seen in laf. No offense to him but I would hate to see a top alliance netter would do here if they cared to play 16 :P

there are similarites but many differences as well

Rockman Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 2:20:23

Originally posted by jagernacht:
it scares me that 1Aers assume they are better than all primary and tourney players.

When they play primary and tourney, they confirm it. Its an assumption backed by anecdotal evidence.

jagernacht Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 2:28:52

then let's strike a deal, you convince all those 1Aers that coming to our server is the best possible move to show they completely dominate every server, and everyone will allow them to be as ostentatious as they are :D

like Twain said, running 16 aint the same as running 1. I can imagine those premier tier 1A netters finding their way to our server only to realize there would be several times more stress involved in running their countries. Dare I say, 16x the distress!?!?!? :P plus, there is IMP to think about :) Even if you pact IMP and for the most part get along with them, nothings going to stop them from doing some bullfluff move like what they did to TKO a few sets back.
they call meh juggsy!!!
MSN:
E-Mail:

KingKaosKnows

Sep 29th 2011, 2:31:29

Having a good set in FFA requires a good set of skills and luck

jagernacht Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 2:34:23

yup, what KKK said

thanks to NBK and IMP FFA has always been more interesting to play, a lot more fun than camping untags to come out of DR...

playing the retal game with K4F has got to be an FFA olympic event!
they call meh juggsy!!!
MSN:
E-Mail:

Rockman Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 2:41:38

Playing 16 good countries isn't hard at all. Its not the same as running just 1, but its still really damn easy if you know what you're doing. Newworld is a pretty typical 1aer, and he was able to put up 250m networth on all 16 countries with an average of about 30 minutes a day spent playing his countries.

There's much more stress in alliance than there is in FFA.

jagernacht Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 3:10:56

exactly Rockman, now imagine all those 1Aers came to FFA. it is only logical that a certain degree of stress would come along with them, not necessarily the entire level you experience in 1A... but a sound amount. some may get more relaxed seeing as how they dont "lose an entire set" if they lose 1 country or 4. but others will get more serious... *cough* LaF and Evo *cough* and start doing to untags here what they do in 1A... i'm just trying to be as fair as possible in my assessment. you are obviously biased in that you presume nothing will ever change given ideal conditions. that's because you exist in a frictionless environment at 0 Kelvin.
they call meh juggsy!!!
MSN:
E-Mail:

Rockman Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 3:18:59

I'm biased in that I look to evidence to back up my claims. I've seen a few LaF players join a few different FFA alliances this set, and they stressed more about alliance than about FFA, and they didn't farm untaggeds at all on FFA. You're the one who is out of touch with reality, not me.

AndrewMose Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 3:48:40

...I think we are off topic...it looks like Newworld put up a ANW of around 270 last set...I don't think anyone will beat that this set...I think the skillset that puts someone on top of other servers is different than what is needed to be on top in FFA...not that the same person can't have or acquire both, just they are different.

Thats all...

And I hope to break 270 ANW next set (I just did the math and I think I would have had 270 this set if I wasn't suicided on, but what-ifs don't count)

jagernacht Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 4:00:56

precisely my argument rockman, you don't look at "evidence to back up" your claims, you look at very, VERY limited examples that in no way could mirror a full fledged merger of 1Aers into an FFA environment. hence, your inability to do your own homework when it comes to math work. like i said, existence in your world is met only with confusion, confusion because you are the only sentient being in such a place. i sometimes pity you... but then i remember, you are a duck. and a duck will look smell and feel like a duck.

quack quack.
they call meh juggsy!!!
MSN:
E-Mail:

Rockman Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 4:11:30

And you have how many examples to back up your claims that 1aers can't handle FFA?

The math questions I ask on FFAT are not my math homework, they are questions that arise from me reading graduate level math books for fun. And they are well beyond your ability to understand.

I'm not the only sentient being in my world, because my world isn't just FFAT. Its more than just FFAT. And because its not just FFAT, I actually run into intelligent people in my world.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 29th 2011, 4:20:12

Ummm can we get back to the praising of tko and pan :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Rockman Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 4:25:35

Originally posted by Warster:
Ummm can we get back to the praising of tko and pan :)

Not until we find out whether or not TKO is going to double the previous networth record. They've already blown by the record by a higher percentage than Mercs blew past the previous ANW record.

And PAN has already beaten the best ANW for an alliance over 100 countries by over 100m with still more time to jump.

I wanna see how good they are before I decide how much to praise them.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 29th 2011, 5:27:27

I don't think we will double it
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

locket Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 5:52:31

having played a set here and messing up a lot while only really playing half my countries and still easily getting top ten i can tell you from viewing the players here that the ones on alliance are better at netting. Be defensive if u wish but it is true. If i wanted to spend the time on 16 countries even i could break 300mill with ease on all of them and im not top tier by any means on 1a

Drinks Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 6:33:31

Key words, if i wanted to spend the time on 16 countries.

Have you seen how much time the top 1a players spend on the game. FFA is for the lazy people that want a bit of extra fun.
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

locket Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 6:49:23

Yes well I still think they would do crazy stuff here :P But that is true

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 29th 2011, 7:16:41

IF i wanted to i could break 400mil average, but why waste my time trying.

I dont care to prove anything to anyone here or in 1a or in primary or in tourny

i think a good example is Monsters in 1a, the most lazy netters on the server, they dont take the average crown cos they dont want to put in the effort to do so
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Pain Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 7:41:49

silly 1aers always chest beating about how they think theyre better.

i think drinks said it best. you guys talk talk talk but youre not willing to put in the time or effort just like the people here dont really put in much effort. so stop claiming you could do something if youre not gonna back it up.
Your mother is a nice woman

jagernacht Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 8:18:29

has rockman ever posted a math question on FFAT? i think i caught the fool in a blunder!!! quick to the DILLIGAFmobile! :)

drinks, pain and warster all have the right ideas. 1Aers just can't put in the time or effort to do anything that is impressive by itself. get killed by IMP or CC?

pfft, even I could do that and it wouldn't be hard. now... go a set without pissing either of em off like rockman does... that takes some finesse, eh? or it would just take saying it like it is when its necessary. speaking to kylecleric i see IMP isnt full of irrational people. and knowing mrford and bsnake I know CC isn't either. now why you get killed rockman and still cant claim you had 16 survive the full set with 300m or 400m or 500m anw is because you simply cant do it. stepping on toes assuming that being pretentious is all you need to play the game.
they call meh juggsy!!!
MSN:
E-Mail:

locket Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 9:24:55

Originally posted by Pain:
silly 1aers always chest beating about how they think theyre better.

i think drinks said it best. you guys talk talk talk but youre not willing to put in the time or effort just like the people here dont really put in much effort. so stop claiming you could do something if youre not gonna back it up.

I dont put in the effort on alliance either :P Its not simply a ffa thing haha

diez Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 10:10:13

Valid point Pain.

Also, locket sucks!

Drinks Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 10:41:59

Originally posted by diez:
Valid point Pain.

Also, Diez sucks!

mwhahaha. *runs away*
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 11:07:04

Out of curiosity, how many countries in the top 10/25/50 were not involved in land trading or self farming? I'm not playing, so I don't really know.

But if Networth records are being broken, I suspect that 90% of the countries were self farmed and land traded. Am I right?
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

AndrewMose Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 11:12:58

I think your right, I only played 1 country without landtrading and it couldn't keep up. My commie got to 50k acres and 180M NW all by itself. My other 15 were landtrading and they averaged 265...that could just be because they weren't indy's, but I suspect it's because of the landtrading.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 29th 2011, 11:26:21

Smurf what is your point????

are you saying a 22 bil TNW record isnt easy to break without self farming?

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

bertz Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 12:12:21

it still could. if some top players in 1a would play here, they would just create untagged farmlands with their multis to reach it.

KingKaosKnows

Sep 29th 2011, 12:24:30

50k acres as an indy? You could had done better.

Next time ally 3 commies and screw everyone with mid feeds, and high defense jumps.

Communist can do so much better than 180m networth, I do agree prices didn't help you, but you should had gotten more land than that in this FFA environment, not to mention stock hunting, I saw a lot of countries that didn't make the effort to hide their stock on the market, too bad they were allied.

And anyone that complains of being stock hunted when they don't even try to hide it, fail right there.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 29th 2011, 12:27:24

stock stealing gets you killed :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KingKaosKnows

Sep 29th 2011, 12:34:53

1) stock hunt with communist
2) arguments
3) commie gets killed
4) War
5) /me goes oiler
6) profit ;)

Rockman Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 13:01:06

Originally posted by DeDLySMuRF:
Out of curiosity, how many countries in the top 10/25/50 were not involved in land trading or self farming? I'm not playing, so I don't really know.

But if Networth records are being broken, I suspect that 90% of the countries were self farmed and land traded. Am I right?

They also built construction sites, and stored their stockpile on the market. Whats your point? You have to play a country to get good networth with it....

ZIP Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 13:33:23

if you want to break the top 10 you have to landtrade / fa period.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Twain Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 16:00:41

Originally posted by KingKaosKnows:
1) stock hunt with communist
2) arguments
3) commie gets killed
4) War
5) /me goes oiler
6) profit ;)

You clearly have 4 stages too many.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 16:39:32

1) make an oiler
2) ?????
3) profit !
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 0:06:26

Originally posted by Warster:
Smurf what is your point????

are you saying a 22 bil TNW record isnt easy to break without self farming?

My point is simple. You have to either hit yourself or farm yourself to win. That's why I don't play FFA anymore. Its not worth my time to play a game designed against player interaction.
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

Havoc Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 0:14:43

I like to think the player interaction taking place is a friendly social one between netters dealing with comparing netting ideas, market talk and the competitive aspect.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega