Verified:

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 22:52:53

Do clans get some sort of enjoyment when they boot players from there tag to try and cheat there way to win AVG NW?
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

Jax Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 23:05:06

Just wondering...Do MD'ers who are told not to post on AT get some sort of enjoyment when they violate alliance precepts and post anyway?
msn:

KeTcHuP Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 23:09:00

Yes. Yes we do.

GO NETTERS GO!
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

iScode Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 23:59:59

Originally posted by Jax:
Just wondering...Do MD'ers who are told not to post on AT get some sort of enjoyment when they violate alliance precepts and post anyway?

AT bans are for alliances with something to hide. Has MD got something to hide Jax?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Jax Game profile

Dec 2nd 2011, 0:10:29

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by Jax:

AT bans are for alliances with something to hide. Has MD got something to hide Jax?

Where's UBer Bu's laughter file when I need to link it?
msn:

iScode Game profile

Dec 2nd 2011, 0:19:22

so the answer to the question is yes? Normally avoiding the question is because someone hit the nail on the head. Thank you for confirming...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iTarl Game profile

Dec 2nd 2011, 0:59:45

md, uhm

Davedc23 Game profile

Dec 2nd 2011, 1:04:36

No, this has been a standard MD policy in regards to AT for many years.

archaic Game profile

Dec 2nd 2011, 1:20:49

AT can be a very frightening place after all, best to keep out of reach of children.

/me runs!

___

ddlysmrf, the country in question in the tag in question (if its the one I think) has not played a turn in a month. I have no qualms about a tag booting dead wood at the end of a set. Now, detagging noobs, booters and kill-teamers that have actively played but not netted is a bit sleazy.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

dsquintz Game profile

Dec 2nd 2011, 1:21:51

sounds fun! im down!

UBer Bu Game profile

Dec 2nd 2011, 3:27:52

-take off every sig.

Jax Game profile

Dec 2nd 2011, 5:59:35

Thanks Bu! I'll have to bookmark that.
msn:

Duff Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2011, 9:45:21

lol

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Dec 2nd 2011, 17:39:32

Originally posted by archaic:
AT can be a very frightening place after all, best to keep out of reach of children.

/me runs!

___

ddlysmrf, the country in question in the tag in question (if its the one I think) has not played a turn in a month. I have no qualms about a tag booting dead wood at the end of a set. Now, detagging noobs, booters and kill-teamers that have actively played but not netted is a bit sleazy.

I'm not calling anyone in particular out. I just don't get why clans would wait until AVG NW is on the line to drop dead weight. If someone hasn't played in over a month that country should have been detagged long before an AVG NW race began.

I guess I just dont understand dumb things =P

PS... Sorry Jax =P I'll get back in my cage
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay