As the title say.

You can remove RIVAL from warDNH
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Mapleson Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 23:00:34

Confirmed. RIVAL has resumed netting with iMag as our personal farm land for those restarts still in humanitarian range.

Atryn Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 23:02:39

LoL... I was wondering.

Jan 14/12 5:34:39 PM PS Third Sheep (#888) (RIVAL) InsaneCanadianNation (#541) (ICN) 3910 A (+1877 A)
Jan 14/12 5:24:52 PM PS Third Sheep (#888) (RIVAL) Happy 2012 From Westlife (#811) (SOL) 3667 A (+1757 A)

Marshal Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 23:03:02

so we can take rival's land now?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Jiman Game profile

Jan 14th 2012, 23:34:11

I was just messaging you PG about this :O

Edited By: Jiman on Jan 14th 2012, 23:36:15
See Original Post

LaFinglolrik Game profile

Jan 15th 2012, 0:45:43

omfg, kill them jiman.

iScode Game profile

Jan 15th 2012, 1:15:04

So is this confirming Rival's surrender to Imaginary Numbers

Because you are still technically at war and have not confirmed in this post your intentions for the rest of the set, you continue to kill yet you have put that you are only farming imag in this thread.

Please clarify.

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ZIP Game profile

Jan 15th 2012, 1:17:46

phail leadership
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Drake Game profile

Jan 15th 2012, 4:25:04

Originally posted by iScode:

Because you are still technically at war and have not confirmed in this post your intentions for the rest of the set, you continue to kill yet you have put that you are only farming imag in this thread.

Please clarify.

lol @ iscode. Where does it say anything about surrender lol.

Seems pretty clear to me. WarDNH is no longer needed as imag is too small to do any damage except to the occasional restart. No point keeping an entire tag on WarDNH.

Dosent mean the Rival countries within range are going to stop hitting/farming imag.

Edited By: Drake on Jan 15th 2012, 4:27:04
See Original Post

Drake Game profile

Jan 15th 2012, 4:25:42

double post fail

iScode Game profile

Jan 15th 2012, 5:27:57

Originally posted by Drake:
Originally posted by iScode:

Please clarify.

lol @ iscode. Where does it say anything about surrender lol.

Seems pretty clear to me. WarDNH is no longer needed as imag is too small to do any damage except to the occasional restart. No point keeping an entire tag on WarDNH.

Dosent mean the Rival countries within range are going to stop hitting/farming imag.

No where does it state that in the main post. There is also no mention of Evo in the main post. With out clarification I have to make a decision based on the information I have, I decided, until further clarified by Rival that they are surrendering to imag.

If that is not the case please have one of your FA's clarify what state there alliance is in, war or at peace.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 15th 2012, 8:21:24

TTT

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Xinhuan Game profile

Jan 15th 2012, 10:10:59

They are saying that they are resuming netting, but are still in a state of war, but does not need to be on DNH status for any clan they are not pacted with.

lazysnail Game profile

Jan 15th 2012, 12:18:54

Wargaining?

Atryn Game profile

Jan 15th 2012, 17:14:59

Wargaining is the new black.

Marco Game profile

Jan 15th 2012, 19:04:02

Rival claims to be the victor in the current Rival/Imag war.
Please remove Rival from WarDNH.
During the remainder of the set imagnum is still on Rival's kill/farm lists, however at the current point in time we would like to open ourselves up to netgainers who wish to try their luck at land grabbing and also give our larger members something to do.
Rival has not declared an end to war. As the victors we will make the decision when hostilities are over. At this time, Rival wishes to keep imag as a wardnh so that we in Rival have a place to park our Jets.
During this time please keep iMagnum on as a WarDNH.

Since Rivals war with imagnum was a second declaration of war apart from the declaration on Evolution, there is no need to talk about the current ongoings between Rival/EVO in this thread.

Marco
Rival GOD

Edited By: Marco on Jan 15th 2012, 19:20:50
See Original Post

Atryn Game profile

Jan 15th 2012, 19:12:07

Marco's note makes sense to me EXCEPT....

1. I think it is iMag's job to decide whether they want people to keep them on War DNH or not, even if Rival wants them as private landfarms.

2. the statement about Rival/EVO isn't exactly accurate, IMHO. The thread title is "Please remove RIVAL from warDNH". That would imply that the RIVAL / EVO war is also over. Was there a ceasefire, or did RIVAL declare a victory? end to hostilities? etc?

Marco Game profile

Jan 15th 2012, 19:14:46

Damn nitpickers.... :)

I will fix it to clarify further.

Atryn Game profile

Jan 15th 2012, 19:19:54

Very-nice and PC: detail-oriented
Middle-of-the-road: nitpicker
Less nice: Anal Retentive

Probably all true. ;)

Mapleson Game profile

Jan 15th 2012, 22:09:41

The RIVAL/EVO war is over as well as the LAF/EVO war. EVO declared moral victory with KJ saying 'we won because we wanted you to FS us' while Rival viewed the job of stopping EVO FA complete. When EVO asked for a CF, it was granted.

iScode Game profile

Jan 16th 2012, 0:13:15

Thank You Marco

You are a true scholar and a gentleman!!!

<3 you always.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 16th 2012, 1:39:30

That's odd, I thought that EVO arranged for Imag to FS RIVAL. Why would you CF EVO only when they're worse than Imag? Having trouble keeping your lies straight?

allbymyself87 Game profile

Jan 16th 2012, 9:08:42

tell cookster i love him!!! <3

CeyLonTEa Game profile

Jan 16th 2012, 12:11:51

that was quick

ZIP Game profile

Jan 16th 2012, 12:53:03

no wonder oil tanked :(
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

PG Game profile

Jan 16th 2012, 13:59:28

Bonus
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Trife Game profile

Jan 16th 2012, 16:12:26

Originally posted by Slagpit:
That's odd, I thought that EVO arranged for Imag to FS RIVAL. Why would you CF EVO only when they're worse than Imag? Having trouble keeping your lies straight?

Hey buddy, you have a hug that needs claimed

Drake Game profile

Jan 16th 2012, 19:44:25

this deserves a bonus post

Marco Game profile

Jan 17th 2012, 2:08:12

Regardless of what happened, some of us in Rival will believe what we believe. Outside of refusing a pact we gave imag no reason to hit us, yet they did. Then Evo started faing. Our beliefs will not change. Now to answer your question, Evo came to us for a ceasefire, they are netters and their playerbase drops everytime they war. Rival is not in the business of trying to destroy the player base nor do we even want to be associated with such actions, so a ceasefire was granted. Imag has yet to request a ceasefire also some of their higher level players tagjumped to Evolution. Higher level players that have not always seen eye to eye with Rival leadership, as of the ceasefire with Rival, at least one of these members has jumped back to imag(or evo was helping an imag restart in tag). I won't tolerate tag jumpers during war. Jumping out of a war is one thing, jumping in is an entirely different story. I don't forsee a cf being granted this set even if it is requested.

ZIP Game profile

Jan 17th 2012, 2:12:49

CF? Why would we want to cf?
to RIVAL : I don't forsee a cf being granted this set even if it is requested.

Marco Game profile

Jan 17th 2012, 2:17:35

Zip, I was just explaining to Slagpit, since he obviously needs to involve himself in things that don't concern him.

Originally posted by ZIP:
CF? Why would we want to cf?
to RIVAL : I don't forsee a cf being granted this set even if it is requested.

You won't grant it? Damn and I was just about to come looking for you guys :( Besides why cf? Sets almost over, no point in trying to net now. Might as well have fun while it lasts.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 17th 2012, 3:15:46

Originally posted by Marco:
Regardless of what happened, some of us in Rival will believe what we believe. Outside of refusing a pact we gave imag no reason to hit us, yet they did. Then Evo started faing. Our beliefs will not change.

The best policy is indeed not to let common sense or even facts interfere with your beliefs.

Originally posted by Marco:
Now to answer your question, Evo came to us for a ceasefire, they are netters and their playerbase drops everytime they war. Rival is not in the business of trying to destroy the player base nor do we even want to be associated with such actions, so a ceasefire was granted.

If you don't want to be associated with those actions you shouldn't have picked the name "RIVAL". How many resets did you guys spend suiciding on laf after you disbanded? I guess if you believe hard enough that you didn't commit those disgusting actions in the past that means they never happened!

Chaoswind Game profile

Jan 17th 2012, 3:27:18

and here we are LaF helping Rival...

Slagpit you should try the diplomatic/nice guy approach, you will be amazed of what it is capable of doing.

Not to be confused with the little fluff approach.
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Marco Game profile

Jan 17th 2012, 3:28:09

Wow really? Almost 6 years? Let it go Slagpit, 99% of LaF has. 90% of the game don't even remember Rival going down that road. Also who claimed that we weren't involved in guerilla warfare tactics against LaF? I'm probably 1 of very, very few who even know and remember the reasoning of why we did what we did. Get over it. I think since I brought Rival back I've made it pretty damn clear that old policies of Rival have no place in the politics involving Rival of Earth Empires.

As for facts and common sense, we were fed reliable information that we had no reason to discount, if people want to deny it, thats their perogative but it won't change what we believe.

Edited By: Marco on Jan 17th 2012, 3:30:37
See Original Post

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 17th 2012, 3:55:14

Promising that you're all grown up now doesn't really mean fluff when you're lying about your previous and present motives.

Wulf Game profile

Jan 17th 2012, 4:06:04

Hello pot, meet kettle!

Marco Game profile

Jan 17th 2012, 4:30:41

Slagpit, I was never a Rival leader. I almost ran a division in old Rival but my new division never took off. Like 5 of 6 of the former High council are not playing. The old High council are basically the few who didn't even update their contacts with us by making a boxcar account. I think we have about 100 with accounts on boxcar. If memory serves right I was the only LaF suicider who was not formally a head.

After Rival/Wog retired from the game and a few sets to cool down I played in LaF. Just a bit of information for you, the decision by the former council to hit LaF the way we did was entirely because of Pangea(Dave). The old heads disliked him. LaF was hit because Dave was a head. Our previous motives? I'll quote from memory a statement from a conversation I had with Dave a few years ago. "LaF and Rival were both elitist tags, both thought they were top dog and neither would back down from the other" Not an exact quote but that is basically the statement presented. Theres your previous motive for you.

As for current motives? Rival is a family, always has been and always will be. Even without playing some of us kept pretty close contact. We decided that we missed our family so much that we would revive Rival and have some fun with old friends. Any policies we are currently using and politics we are currently pushing are based 100% on the way we are being treated this set and the last 4-5 or so since we've been back.

You are doing nothing but making yourself look like an ass. You're entitled to your opinions, but I'm telling you, you don't have a clue. I don't recall ever having any outs with you, I asked diez what your issue is but he didn't really give me any idea. I brought Rival back with an open mind. After being treated like a joke by Evolution FA heads and being welcomed back with open arms by our NOW friends in LaF, you tell me the current ongoings arent based on whats going on now, and I'll call you a liar. This isn't 2001, this isn't 2006 when Rival retired, this is 2012.

Miscreant, Aristaeus, Alpha, Ershow... none of them are playing, Ershow is the only one who made an account in boxcar. I don't he believe he logged in since he made the account.

Rival is currently being led by PG, Danzgirules ,Coconut, Heinrich and backed by 13thScholar, Cookster, Mapleson, and Palmen. Rival is led by a council with backing from their advisors. None of them a particularly politically motivated. We are friendly with those who have been friendly to us.

Evolution tried to be our friends, only after they realised they would be outnumbered in war and when Evo/Sol realised that Rival would be tag that decided the outcome. Rival can't and won't be bought. We will not back down, ever. Next time maybe you guys would have friends if you tried to make an honest friendship and not just use them.

Does that answer your question of our motives?

iScode Game profile

Jan 17th 2012, 4:41:06

"Evolution tried to be our friends, only after they realised they would be outnumbered in war and when Evo/Sol realised that Rival would be tag that decided the outcome. Rival can't and won't be bought. We will not back down, ever. Next time maybe you guys would have friends if you tried to make an honest friendship and not just use them."

If you remove the alliances trying to buy rival, that sounds sooo familiar to some of the big server wars where everyone tried to buy rival :P

On a side note, yes tag jumpers are bad, in this situation I believe the members involved did leave the imag tag during the war to evo but their restarts tagged up imag rather than tagging from evo to imag, if I am wrong I apologise and you should of had your police kill them, though it wasnt like you needed the help.

If Rival does have an issue with this please feel free to contact me Marco and we can discuss.

as for this

"As for facts and common sense, we were fed reliable information that we had no reason to discount, if people want to deny it, thats their perogative but it won't change what we believe."

I hope this does not refer to your belief that evo had imag hit rival, if that is the case then please again we need to discuss this Marco, I personally would not like to discuss with PG, any of your other council members is fine though.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Marco Game profile

Jan 17th 2012, 4:47:26

Nothing I posted is of any major concern scode. Just mentioned to help justify why we haven't cf'd. Find me on irc if youre around though.

iScode Game profile

Jan 17th 2012, 4:51:24

of to training right now, another time bro :).
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Marco Game profile

Jan 17th 2012, 4:52:58

No worries, guess since we can't settle this now we'll just have to declare war. Oh wait! ;) I'll see ya broham, no worries.

Wulf Game profile

Jan 17th 2012, 5:06:20

*Kills iScode's country while he's away*

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 17th 2012, 6:22:15

I'm having a hard time believing anything you say considering that EC started up at the end of 2006. Did RIVAL stop suiciding on LaF a year before EC started? That's certainly not how I remember it.

Your long-winded post doesn't answer any of my questions at all considering that you're posting obvious bullfluff. But that's not your problem. You believe that the truth is whatever you believe. I believe that the truth is the truth. Big difference.

hanlong Game profile

Jan 17th 2012, 6:35:41

i don't see why it concerns others about Rival/LaF history when both Rival and LaF have gotten over it.

nothing wrong about letting go of old grudges. it's healthy for some of you sometimes to do so =)

*holds hands and hugs everyone*
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 17th 2012, 6:52:36

sure, place all the blame on me... despite the fact that I was not actually leading the first time Rival hit LaF (LaF's first round in EC). Although, having Rival and SoF both "lie to SoL" about helping SLIT was unexpected to us LaF'ers, who let Makinso do all our planning -- a mistake that I hope no alliance today will make. By that stage LaF knew TIS was selling us up the creek, thus, our pacting out the following round, which was when Rival suicided us and seems to be the round you're thinking of. You blamed it on me because I, as the new hFA, made a post saying that any hits that come from a formerly tagged Rival would be treated as if it came from Rival's tag. To blame it on me is not only naive, but it's factually incorrect since Rival hit LaF before I was back into leadership and I was just directing our new (harsher) policy vs Rival based on Rival's FS of us the last round. So it was the following rounds after Rival hit LaF that we (including me) took a harsher policy to Rival (i.e., you hit us and said you hate us... we're not going to do you any favours). Rival's biggest mistake was trying to pin it on me since I decided I would just step up and crush Rival since they made it oh so personal. Trying to still do it today is laughable since that was the start of s sad saga for Rival and the beginning of what eventually formed Boxcar which led to EE being possible.

But as you mention, the people who blamed it on me alone were the idiot trolls like miscreant and that sam guy or whoever... but that was really always covering up for their own mistakes and failed policies as leaders of Rival. LaF's only beef with Rival was that Rival had a beef with LaF. Rival wasn't much of a challenge netting (Elites was more of a challenge for ANW, TIE and MD for TNW). I don't know what the mood was like in Rival during the end of 1a/beginning of EC, but it seemed to be pretty toxic from the outside looking in, and that toxicity was spread throughout the server for a few rounds.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Marco Game profile

Jan 17th 2012, 7:14:42

Dave I'm not pinning anything on you. You were rivals public political scapegoat. It's over. Long time history. :) When we went to ec we waited for sol. They blindsided us in our last set on 1a.

As far as timing slagpit, rival heads retired at which point the majority merged to wog. Eventually also retiring the wog tag for another game. After the retirement of wog is when we went underground. The majority of our time in ec was not spent as rival. My years could be off but I thought rival disbanded sometime around 06-07ish.

Does adding ish help you understand?

13thscholar Game profile

Jan 17th 2012, 7:40:50

at the end of the day, it's aahhahhh, h-i-s-t-o-r-y.

Pang, got time for ya mate, you bought back my fave text based game that friends and foes alike still like to play.....10 years on....wow.....
That said, at the time, we all hated each others guts. I't's amazing what 10 years maturity will do for young adults, and TBH, i think most of us wanna play with a lot less BS, or funyfluff than was used before......makes my life easier ;)

Sets over guys, ge the net ya can, and remember as we said in declaration, "we hope no ill feelings will continues to linger after the smoke clears". We were only out to stop the aiding of our enemy, whomever chose to hit who for whatever reason is inconsequental, it's done, we are of DNH, IMAG don't get CF......hmm, it's done.

night

hanlong Game profile

Jan 17th 2012, 13:53:51

i'm sure i inherited a lot of history from my predecessors from LaF's actions during 2004-2010 when i wasn't around. it's good that some of them can let go of the past.

not letting go of the past is probably the worst anyone can do to this game... it's actions like those that will kill the game.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 17th 2012, 15:11:43

Let's see, RIVAL disbanded in 2007. Let's say that WOG was around for a year, might have been longer or shorter. That puts us in 2008. Then RIVAL's leadership, including Marco, suicided on LaF for around a year. That puts us in 2009. 2009 was definitely six years ago! Wow Marco thanks for clearing that up for me!

Oh look, more deflecting bullfluff from hanlong. You're totally right bro, me criticizing RIVAL for being hypocrites in a single AT thread is definitely going to destroy the game. Do you want me to stop so you can get full credit for destroying the game? Maybe we can work something out.

Trife Game profile

Jan 17th 2012, 15:52:51

Let's see, RIVAL disbanded in 2007. Let's say that WOG was around for a year, might have been longer or shorter. That puts us in 2008. Then RIVAL's leadership, including Marco, suicided on LaF for around a year. That puts us in 2009. 2009 was definitely six years ago! Wow Marco thanks for clearing that up for me!

Oh look, more deflecting bullfluff from hanlong. You're totally right bro, me criticizing RIVAL for being hypocrites in a single AT thread is definitely going to destroy the game. Do you want me to stop so you can get full credit for destroying the game? Maybe we can work something out.

Shutup with all the fluff, and redeem your hug!

http://forums.earthempires.com/...amp;z=calling-out-slagpit