Verified:

BobbyATA Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 4:36:47

Last set was uber-competitive, we were so close to having an all 100M NW top ten for the first time ever. The new set is starting tomorrow. I'd love to see some new faces, and not just so I have more people to farm=)

tduong Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 4:41:45

I just hope alliance players can actually play solo instead of the bs bonesaw pulls.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2012, 5:43:51

EVO & LaF players should really be encouraged to play in the solo servers, they might actually learn a thing or two, I highly recommend that if you do, pm me your country name, that way I can keep an eye out on you ;)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ingle Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 11:47:06

KoH, lots of EVO & LaF players already do play in Primary ;)

grimjoww Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 12:09:00

i enjoyed that personal war in primary ;D

Karim Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 12:32:30

Primary is way more relaxing than alliance: no politics there so it's way easier to find targets to grab :)
-[Panzer Division MD]-

SolidSnake Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 12:36:58

From what i was told primary/express are more like alliance games than team server is these days between off ally leeches and dr abuse heh.

NukEvil Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 12:38:39

Express doesn't have the DR abuse problem anymore...anyone found to be abusing DR is deleted by the mods (both the country being put in DR and the country attacking).
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

trep Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 12:47:53

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
From what i was told primary/express are more like alliance games than team server is these days between off ally leeches and dr abuse heh.

From my limited experience - at least in primary...those doing that still can't beat the legit guys usually. I'm sure you can win if you try remotely =P

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 3rd 2012, 13:00:05

i might put in a full reset for a change , but then again i always stop playing after 2 weeks in primary lol
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

blid

EE Patron

May 3rd 2012, 14:01:37

Primary is a pretty clean game. Bonesaw farmed his friend but only finished in 23rd place. VivaNick had a big offensive leech that also topfed people on occasion, but he was taken down by other players. That was the extent of the monkey business to my knowledge.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

BobbyATA Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 16:09:03

DR abuse is an express only problem and I think it has been fixed there. People playing with O allies are spotted early, and the minute a good player decides to stop playing, they usually take time to mess up that player on their way out. The entire top 10 was legit this set. I think you should give it a go SS.

Karim Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 16:57:40

Hey, i ended up 15 and i was legit as well! :D
-[Panzer Division MD]-

BobbyATA Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 17:11:09

haha my post was not meant to imply everyone who finished 11th or worse was not legit=)

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2012, 17:17:04

I'm not sure how you can expect people to come try primary if primary is not going to post an official response to the laf scandal.

BobbyATA Game profile

May 4th 2012, 12:59:01

Originally posted by Tertius:
I'm not sure how you can expect people to come try primary if primary is not going to post an official response to the laf scandal.

This made me LOL very hard. Well played Tertius=)