Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 5th 2012, 13:17:25

Originally posted by martian:
The issue with JJ etc and sol/team servers is something completely different from this case (as Pang as said).

Also to clarify somewhat: the admin level deletion wasn't something done without my prior knowledge/input. Obviously the final decision wasn't up to me but it wasn't like qz/pang said "fluff you this is what we are doing". Also a deletion done in this way is beyond my paygrade so to speak... :P

absolutely. my post was just to indicate this isn't a typical "cheating" deletion :p

[quote poster=ArsenalMD; 17382; 319740]
Originally posted by Killa:
Pang,

If you get caught cheating IMO your account should be deleted OR reset with all your finishes.

If you are willing to let people get second chances start fresh, they should do so without there past finishes

Love j00

deleting EVERYTHING for cheating is really kind of overboard, IMO. for this kind of security breach, it could be warranted given the scope and length of it, as I said either here or elsewhere. Personally, I don't see much of a reason to do more than we have already have at this stage. I've gotta do other stuff with Boxcar anyway :-/

Edited By: Pang on May 5th 2012, 13:20:44
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com