Verified:

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 9th 2012, 17:29:45

Originally posted by Thomas:
What's the difference? I actually have friends in Evo. I was tempted to go there, but wanted to put an end to landtrading. So I joined SoF, that was public about their anti-landtrading ideas.

Instead, I find that SoF is going to be engaged in a server war that has little to do with landtrading, and probably will extend beyond this reset. And then teamed up with RD of all tags for their help. That doesn't sound like SoF is making a stand against landtraders... by enlisting the help of the biggest culprits.

Sorry, I'm not going to stay with a tag that didn't disclose all the facts to me. Anti-landtrading is black and white, there is no grey area, there is no "we'll allow it this set because it's in our best interests, but in 3 sets we're definitely against it again."

Call me a waste of space. Be pissed at me. I've never cared before, so why would I now?
SoF doesn't do principles, SoF does politics. I've said it over and over again. SOL would have been a better bet, but they're less vocal about this.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

ZIP Game profile

Jun 9th 2012, 19:24:48

IMAG is not pacted to landtraders

( *checks embassy )

Edited By: ZIP on Jun 9th 2012, 19:27:57
See Original Post
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

locket Game profile

Jun 9th 2012, 21:15:38

Originally posted by Warster:
Yeak locket that's correct, its more of a risk to landtrade then to farm untags :)

No... no it isn't.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 9th 2012, 21:28:48

Can you net without allies? :P

Yamaha Game profile

Jun 10th 2012, 1:00:51

<---- Landtrades exactly the way Thomas hates it, 5 hits a day. However, I don't net, I warprep so Im not taking your precious top 10 spots :\ We should probably start a new thread about how landtrading is ruining the lives of honest hardworking warriors though. Netters and warriors both whining in the same thread is just too much.
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate