Verified:

augur Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 1:10:41

SoL is ranked too high.

(somebody had to say it again ...)

Flamey Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 1:32:25

Originally posted by galleri:
Rival??? LULZ PLLLEEEAASSEE. Their leaders lie and get them into wars constantly while netting.
Please redo your list.

You mean the set where you decided to blindside them for not wanting to uNap, but they still ended up with top 10 countries and a good ANW (from your land), or do you mean last set where SoF and Rival were both wargaining, but chose not to intervene in the LaF gangbang, because of the situation, until SoL tried pushing their weight around giving us what we wanted and stopped all their momentum?

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 12:42:01

For the record.

SG only apologised to MD after it was bought to his attention that LaF had failed to do so. This was several weeks after the event.

The "apology" was through gritted teeth at best - and I'm trying to be kind.

LaF's reaction to this cheating in my personal opinion (and I seem to have some "form" on this issue) has been absolutely standard straight out of the LaF play book. Half pretend like it never happened, troll AT, boot (potentially temporarily) the offenders and plead to the earth community that its clean.

The problem is institutionalised within LaF. The attitude is completely wrong and thats driven by some old ad very influencial leaders who at worst knew about these things, perhaps just turned a blind eye or at best were so incompetent that they didnt notice what was going on.

In my opinion nothing will change at LaF until the culture of the alliance changes.

It's not for me or MD to push for cultural change at LaF its for the LaF members to want to be better than their history suggests they are and their leaders have made them. We'll wait and see if anything truly changes (again!).

My point in posting this is that to put LaF at the top of your list is pretty ridiculous. If they are the best in this game then this game is broken and the community is poisoned perhaps irrevocably.

In my opinion SoF is currently the best alliance in earth.

trumper Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 15:57:10

I still believe LCN is #11. That's number one, twice in a row in case you were wondering.

I thought SG did a good job handling the LAF ordeal, but I wouldn't really say it was his first time stepping up leadership wise. Perhaps in Laf, but I remember serving in a head capacity with him way back when Mehul was still talking to some earthers and George W. Bush was still contemplating the Iraq war.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 22:38:24

Trumper,

There's a difference between leading an alliance, and Being a Head.

Arsenal, There's an alternative scenario, to your version of events.

SG was waiting on the results of the investigation,

I know for a fact SG had told me, early on, he planned to send apologies out, but he was waiting on results of the investigation...

Show me SG acknowledging this 1/2 way, He met it straight on and hard. Within the first 24 hrs, taking enough time to wrap his mind around stuff, and lay out a course of action. Which included immediate booting, and then waiting on the investigation's results before taking the next steps, which he took immediately after the results.

An impartial investigation turned up nothing else.

Yes, they had 2-3 trolls most alliances do.

Nothing wrong with ranking SOF #1 right now. I almost did.
Z is #1

locket Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 23:04:38

Arsenal, you are so full of fluff it isn't funny. Go try some laxatives before you spew your crap.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 13th 2012, 23:10:06

LaF didn't troll the cheating stuff at all, I don't know where that argument is coming from.

Wolf Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 2:53:21

I think LCN is underrated
[LCN]

crag Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 3:53:50

i think tie is under rated
crag
TIE President

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2012, 3:54:13

I said so on Aponic's thread:)
Z is #1

crag Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 3:55:36

i just like to point it out
crag
TIE President

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2012, 4:05:20

and that's why i do them reset by reset...to reflection the evolution/devolution of each alliance over time:)
Z is #1

AxAlar Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 6:18:58

Sets Under the Name Sanctuary: 43
Sets Under the Name Collaboration: 5
Sets Since Under the Name Sanctuary: 13

It boggles me why people still refer to us as Collaboration ;p
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2012, 6:47:50

b/c its been 13 sets since we talked:P
Z is #1

anoniem Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 11:05:59

Originally posted by locket:
Arsenal, you are so full of fluff it isn't funny. Go try some laxatives before you spew your crap.

Wow, that's just about the most unintelligible insult I've read all reset. Well done!
re(ally)tired

bertz Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 11:19:47

No mention of Evo's great activity in war prior to RD's FS?
You have to give credit to the guys who hates war for having that number of hits :P

sigma Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 11:45:29

I think monsters is underrated.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2012, 12:29:16

confirmed, Jiman has a Bieber fetish
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 17th 2012, 21:09:41

I think Dagg's rankings are underrated.
Z is #1

locket Game profile

Jul 17th 2012, 21:56:45

His are the bestest

PowerOfLight Game profile

Jul 18th 2012, 1:18:08

nawww Servant's rankings rank first in my books. toppers for Servant!

aponic Game profile

Jul 18th 2012, 12:59:32

Nice rankings, I thought Tie was ranked too low
SOF
Cerevisi

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2012, 16:17:41

They were:),

in the last 5-6 sets, they had a loss to Monsters, a win vs Imag...I needed to see one more thing to put them where I thought they should be.
Z is #1

davidoss Game profile

Jul 18th 2012, 16:41:44

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
For the record.

SG only apologised to MD after it was bought to his attention that LaF had failed to do so. This was several weeks after the event.

The "apology" was through gritted teeth at best - and I'm trying to be kind.

LaF's reaction to this cheating in my personal opinion (and I seem to have some "form" on this issue) has been absolutely standard straight out of the LaF play book. Half pretend like it never happened, troll AT, boot (potentially temporarily) the offenders and plead to the earth community that its clean.

The problem is institutionalised within LaF. The attitude is completely wrong and thats driven by some old ad very influencial leaders who at worst knew about these things, perhaps just turned a blind eye or at best were so incompetent that they didnt notice what was going on.

In my opinion nothing will change at LaF until the culture of the alliance changes.

It's not for me or MD to push for cultural change at LaF its for the LaF members to want to be better than their history suggests they are and their leaders have made them. We'll wait and see if anything truly changes (again!).

My point in posting this is that to put LaF at the top of your list is pretty ridiculous. If they are the best in this game then this game is broken and the community is poisoned perhaps irrevocably.

In my opinion SoF is currently the best alliance in earth.

Unless my memory is hazy, I had offered you a personal apology on behalf of LaF within a few hours to days of the incident. I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to gain with your post there.

Also, we had already granted a 3rd party mod full access to our site and logs so he could conduct his own investigation. So again, I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to imply by saying "people turned blind eyes knowingly". Those are very strong accusations.

davidoss Game profile

Jul 18th 2012, 16:50:05

Spot on for the most part Servant.

If I'd have to make any changes, it may probably be that SoF would probably be number 1 right now with ALL factors considered.

I would also rank TIE a little higher. They have put out some fantastic performances over the past few sets. I'd also rank LCN a bit higher, I think people haven't seen them flex their war strength in a while, but I'm quite certain they're capable of it.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2012, 20:56:27

SoF/LAF were/are a coin flip.

agreed!

Again!!! Tie was underrated. I agree! That will reflect in next reset's rankings!
Z is #1

locket Game profile

Jul 18th 2012, 21:40:24

Originally posted by davidoss:

If I'd have to make any changes, it may probably be that SoF would probably be number 1 right now with ALL factors considered.

I would also rank TIE a little higher. They have put out some fantastic performances over the past few sets. I'd also rank LCN a bit higher, I think people haven't seen them flex their war strength in a while, but I'm quite certain they're capable of it.

You only count war or something? Laf/Sof would be a very close fight in a fair war depending on when the war took place possibly, but in a fair netting set(No offense to Sof) we would beat them by a fair bit.

BattleKJ Game profile

Jul 18th 2012, 21:47:02

LaF are just better then SoF by miles at both netting and warring.

bertz Game profile

Jul 19th 2012, 2:26:52

(No offense to Sof) but no way could SoF beat LaF on netting.
And on warring, I don't SoF could even beat LaF.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 19th 2012, 10:03:58

yip LaF is way more rounded then SoF agreed. MD is way more rounded then evo, I'd put sol above evo to only because sol's legendary, they have a good members base and can scrap. I think top 5 atm is:

LaF
SoF
LCN
MD
SoL
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Kumander Otbol

Jul 19th 2012, 10:50:23

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by davidoss:

You only count war or something? Laf/Sof would be a very close fight in a fair war depending on when the war took place possibly, but in a fair netting set(No offense to Sof) we would beat them by a fair bit.

SoF rarely invove themselves in netting, and with the status quo i think we can't beat LaF. we had new members on the ranks and i doubt if they understand the game very well as the vets in LaF do. lol. but hey, give SoF a chance to net someday and you can see them take top spots... ;) we also have a few good netters in the ranks. :p

when was the last time SoF netgains in this server, aside from taking TNW? lol.
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2012, 3:03:57

Dagga, Over here!

Post Rankings! Show how many alliances you'd place above SOF!
Z is #1

bertz Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 5:13:41

Originally posted by TaSk1:
yip LaF is way more rounded then SoF agreed. MD is way more rounded then evo, I'd put sol above evo to only because sol's legendary, they have a good members base and can scrap. I think top 5 atm is:

LaF
SoF
LCN
MD
SoL

I don't think MD is way more rounded than Evo.
Evo is way better in netting and we are at par with MD in war.
We have proven that when we absorbed SOF's FS.

euglaf Game profile

Jul 20th 2012, 6:26:00

there is absolutely no way md is better than evo in anything.