Verified:

Fooglmog Game profile

Aug 14th 2012, 23:45:25

So, I'm looking for help with something. I've been part of an open source project called UserCake for the last few years. Basically, it's a starting point for website developers who want a simple, secure user management system that they can continue to build their own projects off of.

The project stalled out about 2 years ago, when the lead developer lost interest. Earlier this year, I took over and have been tinkering with it in my spare time ever since.

That tinkering has finally culminated in something, and I've just (in the last couple days) released my beta test version of UserCake 2.0. The reason I'm posting here is because I'd like some help testing it. It's written in PHP and runs on a MySQL server. If you know anything about programming, and have some spare time, your help would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for whatever feedback you may have.

http://www.usercake.com/release.php

Any feedback you give me now will only benefit the community in the future, as one of my future projects is to take the UserCake core and create an open source clan hosting site for this game. I won't do the hosting, but I'll release the code openly so that anyone who wants to run their own site independently will have a ready-built option available to them.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Edited By: Fooglmog on Aug 14th 2012, 23:51:36
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit