ninong Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 1:57:54

oh crap i died
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

locket Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 2:16:11

Originally posted by Flamey:
Believe it or not that speech was only the abstract.

Sounds like you are challenging Laf to a war for supremacy. We can either fight it on the field or send other clans at eachother and see who wins a surrogate fight!

iScode Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 2:16:59

"TIE

1. They entered to SPERM side by knocking Rival out of the war.

2. They outmanouvred us in the pacting to isolate Rival. They then lied about their reasons for dropping Rival to us. They in effect played politics.

3. TIE got us all to pact them for last set; then proceeded to call in imag, hence playing politics with us again. Although Rival feel no ill will towards TIE now, I certainly do. I think its essential to teach TIE that playing this game with us, not once, but twice results in a beating. They can try to talk their way out of it and beg all they want, but in effect thats playing politics too and if we don't kill them then all their political moves have paid off and they can do the same in the future. If we smash them then they might think twice, especially with our dominant position.

4. Crag is a bad leader. With him in charge I don't see us having very good relations. But really, Red X, Sigmatheta were all involved in the politics, so we can't blame it all on one obnovious leader.
"

a couple of very very incorrect points here which are vital.

"1. They entered to SPERM side by knocking Rival out of the war."

RIVAL fs'd tie.

"TIE got us all to pact them for last set; then proceeded to call in imag,"

Tie did not call us in, on a side note we had no effect on the outcome of the war, our move was a political move to stand up for the policies we believe in.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

dagga Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 2:35:12

* cue SOF lackeys spewing forth how good they are without acknowledging the disgraceful means in which they employed to get where they are *
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

cypress Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 2:54:40

pew pew

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2012, 2:55:59

Originally posted by Pride:
Originally posted by Requiem:
So how long until MD hits SoF? You know it's coming... Look at all the Mono's they have :)

sof knows MD is not hitting them as I've told them many times.

Thanks for your two cents though.

Just thought I'd throw it out there... You are running a lot of mono's which means you either:

a. plan to hit someone
or
b. plan to be hit

There really isn't much other reason to run mono's like that. Unless you are super special netters :p

Darakna Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 2:57:02

Originally posted by voltron:
all I see is basically 70-35 advantage plus the first strike. Seems to sit well with some leaders and then you wonder why people don't play.

So you think a smaller alliance should be immune from being attacked by a larger alliance, even if the smaller one has done things to provoke the attack?

I am asking in general terms and not specific to this war.

[IX]Mobster

Oct 22nd 2012, 3:05:54

Lol, people who have incessantly complained ever since I have been part of Earth, dagga and KJ. Great reputation to have.

Bee Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 3:33:28

I don't think ppl are so much scared of Sof as they are cautious around them knowing they are overly dramatic and don't want to deal with their pettiness.

You know those girls that always twist everything you say and act all crazy on you seemingly for no reason and make a big deal out of nothing? You're not scared of the girl, you just don't want to have to deal with her craziness so you kinda avoid her.. that's what it's like with Sof...

Also how do you claim to be the top alliance and then say "We may not be as good at LaF at netting, or be able to beat them in a 1 vs 1".. I'm sorry but last I checked all the major empires in the world in history either had a flourishing economy or were great in wars.. but none were dominant from "political power"..

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 22nd 2012, 3:42:52

Originally posted by synoder:
should I take it as a compliment that I am always the 1st or 2nd country to get killed in the fs or a sign that I always run too low of military? lol

any particular reason you killed #76 first?

Originally posted by iScode:
to die first is a glorious honour. You should be proud.

It is only an honor when he is in iMag ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 22nd 2012, 3:46:53

Originally posted by Boltar:
this is for u crag.. we all hate flameys novels.. but u asked for what we told him NO to posting..

SoF Doctrine

I believe in a SoF doctrine and its something I've been trying to enforce since I was a head. It's a principle that SoF always gets revenge on an alliance who FS's us, or does something politically against us. We always get even. We've successfully followed it except for the RD case when de1i was prepared to hit us through a pact in defence of PDM. I wanted RD dead for that and other stuff they do, but we ended up allying them, which ultimately worked out in our favour.

I believe SoF is the top alliance in the game. We may not be as good at LaF at netting, or be able to beat them in a 1 vs 1, but we have immense political power. This has been achieved through the stick and the carrot. We need to be seen as a positive influence on the game and I believe our efforts to grow the game and not go around starting conflicts has demonstrated this and won us many friends. However, our power is also built on fear.

Alliances know we can war everyset and that we get revenge against those who harm us. When SoL/Evo was trying to convince LCN/Omega to hit us 2 sets ago, I'm sure these two alliances thought, SoF can bite us in the ass later... it might take a few sets, but they will get their vegence. I believe the SoF Doctrine gives us a legitimate reason to war and according to it, we owe MD and TIE a beating.

TIE

2. They outmanouvred us in the pacting to isolate Rival. They then lied about their reasons for dropping Rival to us. They in effect played politics.

3. TIE got us all to pact them for last set; then proceeded to call in imag, hence playing politics with us again. Although Rival feel no ill will towards TIE now, I certainly do. I think its essential to teach TIE that playing this game with us, not once, but twice results in a beating. They can try to talk their way out of it and beg all they want, but in effect thats playing politics too and if we don't kill them then all their political moves have paid off and they can do the same in the future. If we smash them then they might think twice, especially with our dominant position.

4. Crag is a bad leader. With him in charge I don't see us having very good relations. But really, Red X, Sigmatheta were all involved in the politics, so we can't blame it all on one obnovious leader.

Verdict: Kill

For the last damn (sorry for the d word), TIE DID NOT call us in. (sorry for the caps)

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

oats Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 4:06:50

Then who called for you?

hawkeyee Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 4:19:46

"When SoL/Evo was trying to convince LCN/Omega to hit us 2 sets ago, I'm sure these two alliances thought, SoF can bite us in the ass later... it might take a few sets, but they will get their vegence."

Actually we would have been thinking SoF is a longtime friend :P but I guess if you like the fear approach... :) Did SOL/Evo try to convince Omega to hit SoF 2 sets ago??

Edited By: hawkeyee on Oct 22nd 2012, 4:23:28
See Original Post
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

archaic Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 4:21:57

Originally posted by Boltar:

So, they are dying because they were smarter that you guys? Thats going to leave a pretty long hit list for future targets I suppose . . .

Oh well, good luck to all and may TIE die quickly and with honor
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

hawkeyee Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 4:22:30

I'm cheering for The Infernal and Elite Soldiers of Fortune
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 22nd 2012, 4:37:12

Originally posted by oats:
Then who called for you?

ghostbusters

It was our own political reasons.

bru

Oct 22nd 2012, 4:53:25

wipes booger on flamey I am sooo impressed by sof not

Drow Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 5:02:58

SoF feel the need to get even with everyone who wasn't on their's and LaF's side in short.
Don't let the facts get in the way of a good yarn though ;)

Paradigm President of failed speeling

archaic Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 5:08:25

well, who didnt see this coming, this does give them a 4-5 alliance rotation to occupy every set for the next several years crowing about revenge (for a war they WON), while holding everybody down below the threshold of ever being able to challenge them/Laf

pretty fluffing brilliant, I am officially taking back the comment I made about TIE being smarter . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 5:27:05

sof go bam bam on tie
Do as I say, not as I do.

Duna Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 5:27:24

Go SoF!

Heston Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 5:30:50

more retired people should post here. ivan will be along shortly to say hi.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Pride Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 5:32:16

So how long until MD hits SoF? You know it's coming... Look at all the Mono's they have :)

sof knows MD is not hitting them as I've told them many times.

Thanks for your two cents though.

Just thought I'd throw it out there... You are running a lot of mono's which means you either:

a. plan to hit someone
or
b. plan to be hit

There really isn't much other reason to run mono's like that. Unless you are super special netters :p

A. we're about to hit Imag. (don't tell them) :)

cypress Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 5:37:12

Hello Heston!

SoF the big bad bully....booooooooooo!!

Heston Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 5:40:46

Hi cypress. i miss you.

Heston Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 5:42:45

this war is funny. i am laughing that people are acting suprised.

Murf Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 5:53:34

Find that funny myself, TIE knew we would hit them this set, should of prepped better

Bikerman Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 6:13:20

Originally posted by Heston:
more retired people should post here. ivan will be along shortly to say hi.

Was thinking the same, how long until there will be a post about some imaginary war only discussed by retired people?

cypress Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 6:15:47

Heston - you were supposed to sign up!

What happened? :P

matti Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 6:45:00

We will avenge Ninong!
SoF Henchman

Darakna Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 6:53:27

We need a eternal flame to honor our fallen friend Ninong.

PaleMoon Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 6:57:21

bonus - good luck
"imo the true issue over there is and always has been palemoon." - Vic (Mr. Clear)

La Famiglia

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 8:07:55

Well this should be a world of joy

ELDrifty Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 11:12:32

Oh man, you guys killed ninong?!?! Dammit, I was gonna chem him after I was done with TIE...
Survival of the Fittest/Illuminati X

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2012, 11:23:57

classy of LaF to start grabbing TIE just before this war started

(this is all the hits from LaF on TIE this set)

2012-10-21 20:02:49 PS eug gave it to mak gangnam style (#33) LaF HALLOWEEN (#129) TIE 330A (845A)
2012-10-21 15:00:55 PS never met a nice evoer (#367) LaF DOH I did it again (#102) TIE 357A (709A)
2012-10-21 07:21:15 PS eug gave it to mak gangnam style (#33) LaF Even TIE hates me (#378) TIE 319A (800A)
2012-10-21 01:51:48 PS oppa kanasai style (#338) LaF Spoooooookyy (#497) TIE 528A (1085A)
2012-10-20 13:12:34 PS Krung Thep (#241) LaF Spoooooookyy (#497) TIE 563A (1144A)
2012-10-20 05:53:09 SS eug gave it to mak gangnam style (#33) LaF Tales from TIEs Crypt (#513) TIE 189A (487A)
2012-10-20 05:03:02 PS Oppa phx style (#7) LaF Tales from TIEs Crypt (#513) TIE 1478A (2167A)
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

davidoss Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 11:27:38

You're talking about 7 grabs in 2 days.... from an alliance with over 80 people...?

Really?

Boltar Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 11:43:56

I repeat. Those are flameys words not sof's. Feel free to bash him tho that is entertaining

TAN Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 12:01:02

Oh nice speech. Now what was it that you owed MD for?

I'd be interested in hearing this too. Because if SoF owes MD, then that probably means SoF owes PDM too, and that makes me a sad panda. =(
FREEEEEDOM!!!

santti Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 12:09:18

So Fair 2:1
SanttiE is here again!

sampaul Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 12:12:12

bonus post

Duna Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 12:13:35

TIE dont need land anyways:) Dont be greedy and share some land with LaF:)

Alin Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 12:31:49

So Sof Fses Tie because Rival Fsed Tie in the SPERM ws pro-hanlong-coallition.

what i can`t figure out is why Laf and it`s main lapdog ( Sof ) + the other thiny lapdogs ( Rival RD etc ) can`t take a honest beat in this game. Jut because they have more allies to call in ?

In the recent 1-2 years :
Sol took several outnumber beatings ( Laf / Sof when sof joined to protect Rival )
MD took several outnumber beatings ( Laf )
PDm took several outnumber beatings ( Sof / Rival )
Evo took several outnumber beatings ( Laf )
Imag took several outnumber beatings ( from the rest of the server ).
In those wars they were all Fsed by considerably larger alliances.

So my question is why an alliance from Laf&lapdogs side can`t take a honest FS from anyone else without calling in alliances to outnumber the opponent at least 2:1.

And also, the whole server would like to see a Sof Ws Laf war which will be probably a total show but Sof and Laf avoid each-other by 2 years now. Why ?

allbymyself87 Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 12:40:09

i support LoT!

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Oct 22nd 2012, 12:46:39

Originally posted by TAN:
and that makes me a sad camel. =(

fixed. also inb4 ford. (not hard these days :\)

the_skaking Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 12:48:36

GL

Duna Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 12:53:03

Originally posted by Alin:
PDm took several outnumber beatings ( Sof / Rival )

LIE! RIVAL was never in war with PDM.

Murf Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 13:12:35

Alin SoF gave sol & honest beating last set but that will never be mentioned by you

santti Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 13:17:31

SoF and honest together is nice to see...
SanttiE is here again!

se3p Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 14:42:31

Edited By: se3p on Nov 13th 2012, 0:12:29
See Original Post