Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Jul 4th 2010, 16:18:04

Huh? He never grabbed me. He DID do 7 DSO's though. Although I really don't know what he was thinkin' after he disarmed all my missiles, I would have expected him TO grab me a bunch.

Look. I respect your point of view. I just happen to disagree with it. If guys quit playing this server because they can't learn how to do more with less and actually use some skills to win, that's unfortunate, but oh well. Cause and effect.

It's all about choices and consequences. If I log on todayand decide I'm going to grab some other players 3, 4, maybe 5 times, that certainly can't be "fun" for them and they might also quit playing.

So which is worse? Being driven out by being flattened for farming or being driven out by being farmed?

It's not like there is no other option here. I can't tell you or anyone else that the multi-tapping and shameless farming that goes on here is bad and that you just have to quit doing it. All I CAN do is tell you that while you're free to do as you choose, if you visit my house too often or too much, a price is going to be extracted for that.

You know, you almost convinced me that a double-tap isn't excessive, but that's a really slippery slope, man. This reset, it's "expected by the server" that double taps are okay. It's only a mater of time till someone decides to push the envelope and start triple tapping. And quad-tapping, and.... well, you get the idea.

Edited By: Dragon on Jul 4th 2010, 16:21:16
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit