Verified:

locket Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 10:12:48

Originally posted by Kalick:
Originally posted by Sov:
Did you ever consider that I also interpret MD's actions not good for the game and hence we acted upon it? However we will generally do what is good for the game because in general what is good for the game is good for SoF. That is not to say we are committed to putting the game or other Alliances above SoF because that is not the case.

We are entitled to look out for our own interests as a priority. If your Alliance is not able to navigate the current political scene then that is a problem for your Alliance.

I agree with most of this. Your alliance is your priority and should not be sacrificed for the good of the game. The good of the game should be considered if it doesn't adversely affect your alliance, because as you said, what is good for the game is good for everyone. I disagree that MD's actions are bad for the game.

MD has been trying to repair the damage caused by the LaF craziness, our unfortunate rift with SoF, and all the fallout from that for a number of resets. I know that Pride is nothing but genuine when dealing with other alliances and trying to overcome any grudges that exist. I don't think the guy knows how to be deceitful. I hope any pact negotiations between MD and SoF continue, because while I have no love for you and your machinations, I do still like most people in SoF and remember them fondly as close allies.

Backroom plotting? Oh, you mean having private planning conversations with allies. Yeah, MD must be the only alliance who does that. Vilify them! (Sarcasm face)

Manipulation? I'd love to hear what kind of manipulation you think MD does that every other alliance doesn't do.

Deceit? As I said before, Pride is one of the least deceitful people I know playing this game. The guy is a straight shooter.

Uhh are you trying to avoid all responsibility for what happened in the server wars? I hope not.

Edited to simply say.. Sof vs MD at 75 members. Bam! Problems solved and I am not in danger of losing my country!

Edited By: locket on Dec 19th 2012, 11:59:31
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit