Verified:

Kalick Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 3:35:05

If you didn't like MD and wanted to hit MD, then fine, that's how the game has always worked.

But don't act like SoF and their allies are looking out for the good of the game. It's ridiculous.

You hit TIE and MD last set to prove you were big tough guys, and to make sure everybody feared you properly like you felt they should. TIE was talking back to you, they gotta go. MD was somehow allied to TIE and would make the numbers look nice, let's throw them in there.

Rival then goes on to hit however many alliances last set for no reason, further cementing how big and strong and tough your power bloc is. Nobody will mess with you now.

Your alliance along with your allies are at the top of the game. You're doing great and you really turned the SoF ship around, so I give you kudos. But drop the "I'm doing it for the good of the game" schtick. It's getting old.

Edited By: Kalick on Dec 19th 2012, 3:46:53
See Original Post

Sov Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 3:46:52

Did you ever consider that I also interpret MD's actions not good for the game and hence we acted upon it? However we will generally do what is good for the game because in general what is good for the game is good for SoF. That is not to say we are committed to putting the game or other Alliances above SoF because that is not the case.

We are entitled to look out for our own interests as a priority. If your Alliance is not able to navigate the current political scene then that is a problem for your Alliance.

Kalick Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 4:17:08

Originally posted by Sov:
Did you ever consider that I also interpret MD's actions not good for the game and hence we acted upon it? However we will generally do what is good for the game because in general what is good for the game is good for SoF. That is not to say we are committed to putting the game or other Alliances above SoF because that is not the case.

We are entitled to look out for our own interests as a priority. If your Alliance is not able to navigate the current political scene then that is a problem for your Alliance.

I agree with most of this. Your alliance is your priority and should not be sacrificed for the good of the game. The good of the game should be considered if it doesn't adversely affect your alliance, because as you said, what is good for the game is good for everyone. I disagree that MD's actions are bad for the game.

MD has been trying to repair the damage caused by the LaF craziness, our unfortunate rift with SoF, and all the fallout from that for a number of resets. I know that Pride is nothing but genuine when dealing with other alliances and trying to overcome any grudges that exist. I don't think the guy knows how to be deceitful. I hope any pact negotiations between MD and SoF continue, because while I have no love for you and your machinations, I do still like most people in SoF and remember them fondly as close allies.

Backroom plotting? Oh, you mean having private planning conversations with allies. Yeah, MD must be the only alliance who does that. Vilify them! (Sarcasm face)

Manipulation? I'd love to hear what kind of manipulation you think MD does that every other alliance doesn't do.

Deceit? As I said before, Pride is one of the least deceitful people I know playing this game. The guy is a straight shooter.

Sov Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 4:38:29

I have said enough regarding MD on this thread. We can take it up another time on another thread, and no doubt we will.

Fuji Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 4:39:57

I have said enough regarding MD on this thread. We can take it up another time on another thread, and no doubt we will.

o.O

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 19th 2012, 5:10:40

Actually Sov, I misinterpreted your post in Sept as in...if anyone else decided to jump into the war etc...at anytime then repercussions would happen. Not what the post in the beginning of this topic says.
Anyhow I appreciate a new annoying ee political fad. This is like the start of bellbottoms in the 70's.
Just sayin.....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Warner

Dec 19th 2012, 5:12:45

I love hijacked threads!!

GL Rival and SOL!

SoF

patriotffa

Dec 19th 2012, 5:41:46

Is Sol recruiting? I took a break and havent even made a country yet. Let me know :)

Duna Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 5:42:50

Heh:) So much problems iScode & Pride:) If you want FS us - just FS us.
This clause with SoL if just to protect our war and not to protect SoL/RIVAL.
For example, if you will hit RIVAL just 2 days before our war with SoL, i think SoL will be not very happy about it:)

Warner

Dec 19th 2012, 5:44:14

Patriot come back to SoF!
SoF

patriotffa

Dec 19th 2012, 5:48:33

No you cold bastards! You strip me of my perms when I felt like lurking around and you KNOW that nobody hardly posts on the boards I was allowed to see. My trolling was severely limited so I had to go to the WoW Forums to get my chuckles.

Plus, I heard Sol has asian girls that put out.

Duna Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 5:50:04

Ah, btw, we have again alot of new members, so i think this 15 members difference isnt big factor.

Oh, and for iScode. You killed my perfect country, so it had "ingame effect";) And we made our FS after one reset and 2 month and 2 weeks real time.

patriotffa

Dec 19th 2012, 5:54:01

ahem, it is a lot...not alot(unless my brain fried).

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 19th 2012, 5:59:08

Noone said imag was fs'ing rival Duna. And Pride is not in imag,he is MD.
I think scode is just pointing out something ...which honestly is annoying, he would call out any other clan that said the same thing.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

PG Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 5:59:46

Originally posted by Ershow:
Ok, well I'm glad we settled that then.

I'm outta this thread, probably already going to get a good whooping from PG.

Its ok Ershow, you forgiven, but plz do stay off AT :)
((you made the rule, so FOLLOW IT!))

I just love the stuff here
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 6:41:00

45-60! is Rival letting Sol fs them?
Do as I say, not as I do.

Pride Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 9:42:01

Good read, I LOL'd a lot.

If by "plotting" you mean PROTECTING ONE ANOTHER from your wrath then sure we're guilty of "plotting". I would assume LAF/SOF/RIVAL/RD do quite a bit of "plotting".

Sov Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 9:50:29

Yes you are victims. You were planning to kill us as a form of defense despite NONE of us even having an interest in fighting you.

Alin Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 10:00:37

Lol at Sov ( and Sof ) pretending to be the good guys protecting and playing the game in "the right way".

Hahahaha!!!!

After the hanlong episode( which is a shame for your alliance) you plaid the "bully" politics intimidating alliances who care about their communities. People had to choose btw "being your lapdogs" or having their communities "fluffed up" with set after set blindsiding wars or "receiving" unwanted visits from your "puppies".

Those who bend over and took it in the fluff from your side are enjoying a good period in the game :

RIVAL : 60 + members
RD : 40 members ( and no multies - had to say that )
Recently Sol with a fluffed leadership

Those who stood up are not doing well:

EVO - from 50++ members to 30
PDM - from 55++ members to 30
TIE - from 45++ members to 30
RAGE - KIA
Even LCN suffered a lot and i bet they regret the "neutral" part.
MD - "will be taken care of - working on it"

Therefore dear Sov don`t go on that mined ground, because you really sound like a hooker who yells "RAPE".

Don`t - just DON'T.

Edited By: Alin on Dec 19th 2012, 10:44:36
See Original Post

locket Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 10:12:48

Originally posted by Kalick:

I agree with most of this. Your alliance is your priority and should not be sacrificed for the good of the game. The good of the game should be considered if it doesn't adversely affect your alliance, because as you said, what is good for the game is good for everyone. I disagree that MD's actions are bad for the game.

MD has been trying to repair the damage caused by the LaF craziness, our unfortunate rift with SoF, and all the fallout from that for a number of resets. I know that Pride is nothing but genuine when dealing with other alliances and trying to overcome any grudges that exist. I don't think the guy knows how to be deceitful. I hope any pact negotiations between MD and SoF continue, because while I have no love for you and your machinations, I do still like most people in SoF and remember them fondly as close allies.

Backroom plotting? Oh, you mean having private planning conversations with allies. Yeah, MD must be the only alliance who does that. Vilify them! (Sarcasm face)

Manipulation? I'd love to hear what kind of manipulation you think MD does that every other alliance doesn't do.

Deceit? As I said before, Pride is one of the least deceitful people I know playing this game. The guy is a straight shooter.

Uhh are you trying to avoid all responsibility for what happened in the server wars? I hope not.

Edited to simply say.. Sof vs MD at 75 members. Bam! Problems solved and I am not in danger of losing my country!

Edited By: locket on Dec 19th 2012, 11:59:31
See Original Post

Fuji Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 10:39:39

Who in gods name told you all those lies?

Pride Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 11:27:59

I'm sorry, are you saying Sof is the victum?? lol.

Locket, I like you but WHAT THE fluff are you talking about? Sof offered us a friendly earlier this set, we talked to them and gave them some ideas.. They bounced them around and came back to us and said "they couldn't match our #'s" Keep in mind they offered then withdrew.

Pride Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 11:29:07

This is all useless talk anyways. AT politics is lame.

Alin Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 11:33:41

They probably could not get a small advantage out of it.

They really don`t like the 50%/50% odds therefore something really balanced will not satisfy their needs.
They seem to think that, since they control the politics of the game, they should always be in advantage ( even in pre arranged wars ).

Edited By: Alin on Dec 19th 2012, 11:37:17
See Original Post

Wu Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 11:44:09

I double dare any of you to FS lousy SOL and powerful RIVAL!

locket Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 11:55:05

Originally posted by Pride:
I'm sorry, are you saying Sof is the victum?? lol.

Locket, I like you but WHAT THE fluff are you talking about? Sof offered us a friendly earlier this set, we talked to them and gave them some ideas.. They bounced them around and came back to us and said "they couldn't match our #'s" Keep in mind they offered then withdrew.

I didnt know that ;) It seemed to me that no one took up the offer. Perhaps it should be reopened :) To be fair to my comments I did make a disclaimer that I didnt know a lot of the politics going on :D I still stand by that being the best decision though. That goes at both sides. We can have obvious dislike on both sides and still work "together" a lot of the time. Sof drops down to 75 and challenges you to a war at a certain date. Their netters either join Laf or do their own thing. Problems solved! Huzza ;) I can net.. Pride and Sov can war... everyone wins.

Pride Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 12:03:05

This was turned down I want to say 3-4 days ago lol :P

Sov Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 12:04:29

SoF has been willing to pact MD during several points during this set but MD keep trying to manipulate everything to allow them access to being aggressive towards our allies.

Yes we did discuss a friendly which I had suggested. And for the basis of the friendly I was not prepared to force members in SoF wanting to netgain to make up the numbers to war MD in a friendly. The members wanted to netgain, I was not going to force them to war. That was fine, we were back to discussing a pact and building relations. My only condition of a pact? That we actually build a good relationship out of it and work constructively.

But all of that stopped because MD wants to be able to kill our allies.

I have made it very clear I will support my allies and will not abandon them. If MD was my ally it would be the same for them.

So locket this is not a SoF/MD wanting to kill each other dispute. This is MD wanting to kill other Alliances (who are our allies) with unwavering determination which we just cannot allow.

locket Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 12:11:41

Bah Sof doesnt have 75 people wanting to war? Take some from Laf to make the difference dude. Laf has plenty of warmongers. Problem solved. fluffing politics... the only place where two seemingly smart people avoid the easiest choices for stupid reasons.

PG Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 12:12:54

SoF has been willing to pact MD during several points during this set but MD keep trying to manipulate everything to allow them access to being aggressive towards our allies.

Yes we did discuss a friendly which I had suggested. And for the basis of the friendly I was not prepared to force members in SoF wanting to netgain to make up the numbers to war MD in a friendly. The members wanted to netgain, I was not going to force them to war. That was fine, we were back to discussing a pact and building relations. My only condition of a pact? That we actually build a good relationship out of it and work constructively.

I have made it very clear I will support my allies and will not abandon them. If MD was my ally it would be the same for them.

So locket this is not a SoF/MD wanting to kill each other dispute. This is MD wanting to kill other Alliances (who are our allies) with unwavering determination which we just cannot allow.

well said.. but just wait for the twisting and turning on this one.
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Pride Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 12:21:44

Good speech Sov. I don't blame you guys for wanting to protect RD. I mean after all they did join the server war a few sets ago when you guys called them in (I have logs) They did farm us last set before you guys FS'd us. They've done you guys a lot of favors oddly all against MD.

Just for the record MD offered Rival/RD/SOF/LAF all pacts this set. (as long as we got all pacts) Rival turned us down as did Sof. It would seem to me you guys don't really want to be friendly?

What twisting would you like PG?

locket Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 12:23:25

Btw Pride the people who farmed MD did it not for anyone elses benefit other than their own. They were stupid and paid for it as they should have(although by the wrong clan imo). They also died for it so I'd think that would be dropped by now -_-

Kalick Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 12:28:17

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by Kalick:

Uhh are you trying to avoid all responsibility for what happened in the server wars? I hope not.

My post wasn't assigning blame to anybody. Both sides were responsible for what happened. It's how we go from here and repair the damage that matters.

locket Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 12:29:14

Ahh good. I agree with you then :) Too bad the distrust is so high that it isnt getting solved in a better way though.

anoniem Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 12:31:22

Rival's actions certainly weren't for the benefit of the game last set.

SoL should just FS rival before the agreement is meant to begin.
re(ally)tired

Sov Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 12:44:25

SoF was willing to sign a pact till yesterday when you decided to change the basis of what we had discussed. We wanted to actually work with you and build a relationship, that was the terms of the agreement. You decided to change the terms and that was not in a constructive manner.

What, are you unhappy we are not running to your schedule of doing things? Maybe because we were not looking to sign some empty pact of convenience for this set as SoF is trying to adopt a policy of our pacts actually meaning something again.

Alin Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 12:45:31

Originally posted by PG:

well said.. but just wait for the twisting and turning on this one.

Twisting? The only one who twists and spin things around is Sov
( and generally your side ).

Wasn`t a 75 ws 75 war meant to stop MD from destroying RD? was it turned off by Sof because "members want to netgain" ( you gotta be kidding me - lol).

However is better to have allies like Sof ( who protects pacted clans - even if they are past/present/potential cheaters) instead of having allies who jumps "boats" - Pride.

Sov Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 12:46:44

I like when Alin posts because no one gives a fluff what he says or really agrees with him...

anoniem Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 12:48:56

lol
re(ally)tired

Kumander Otbol

Dec 19th 2012, 12:50:17

GL Rival and SoL.
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Alin Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 12:54:18

I like when Alin posts because no one gives a fluff what he says or really agrees with him...

you 4sure give " a fluff ".

However i need no one to agree with me. You won`t see a PDM EVO or TIE leader agreeing with me because the next day / week / month/ set you`ll fluff them and their communities - up.

The only thing that upsets me is the clean communities play this game with fear - while the ill ones are protected by idiots like ... La la la !!!

Sov Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 12:55:26

Most people do not even want you in their community.

Alin Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 12:56:52

Wanna bet ?

Oh wait - for you "most" = Sof.

Sov Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 13:04:25

I bet Imag regret taking you :)

Alin Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 13:08:16

Imag is 1 set stop for me and mainly them :) ( being a celebrating set for Imag ).

My only purpose in this game is to jump boat and always be on "the other side".

As long as i know that rd is leaded by people who start their speech with " i was never caught cheating until 2 years ago" and you protect them - you will always find me on the other side.

Actually my only purpose in this game now, is to play in your(LAf/Sof fluffcetera) "other" side.

Merry Christmas!!!

Edited By: Alin on Dec 19th 2012, 13:10:18
See Original Post

Sov Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 13:09:28

Ummm you do realize Imag is one of my closest allies right? lol

Alin Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 13:12:53

Congratulation for being the "Al Bundy" of EE :)

Sov Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 13:17:17

I take comfort from knowing that I make the game so bad for you. And to think I achieved this without even trying.

Alin Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 13:19:28

Not bad at all! I am just meeting a bunch of new people until you`ll quit protecting "scums".

Duna Game profile

Dec 19th 2012, 14:14:08

Wonder how this SoL-RIVAL war turned to SoF-MD & Sov-Alin talk.