Verified:

Flamey Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 13:41:21

Originally posted by ColoOutlaw:
Who the hell here is MD??? I said you kidz are cute?!? IMHO you kids are. Do I have to be MD to say that??? Shaken baby syndrome is serious man... I just thought with all the crap going around I could support you guys...

There is a collection of MDers and members from butthurt mediocre alliances I'm addressing.

Originally posted by Alin:
beat my ass ...

When you Fs separately 2 half sized alliances of course you will win. You can destroy all the server if they all sit duck and wait for you to FS them every friday.

You can win wars only when you have a clear advantage. When the war is ballanced ( like 75 ws 92 with 75 having the FS ) you`ll call in up the other punks to make the numbers 2.4:1.

How is a 60 member MD and a 30 member TIE, two-half sized alliances?

Basically the reason we called in LaF (well actually SoF and LaF were both going to enter no matter how decent the strike was) was to ruin MD's warset. After seeing logs from MD's leadership laughing about ruining our netting reunion set, it seemed appropiate to salvage as much of it as we could, while destroying MD's set... an eye for eye.

Originally posted by tellarion:
Originally posted by Flamey:
Yes, we destroyed 3/4 of TIE then hit MD, with no CMs. We were then fighting MD + 1/4 of the original TIE and the remianing 3/4 of TIE restarted and joined in the fight. Hence, we beat MD + 2100 (a day) extra finishing turns with ease, but we are somehow being told that SoF beating MD is unconceivable...

Then again the average MD member is so brainwashed by the propoganda fed to them insite, it doesn't really surprise me.

What does this have to do with me? And so what if you didn't have CMs, you had 2 FS advantages...

I was just directly aswering your question.

Edited By: Flamey on Dec 22nd 2012, 13:43:40
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit