Verified:

JanPaul

Mar 29th 2013, 23:49:04

saving turns! FS them!!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 30th 2013, 0:08:52

pfft. just sabotage the missiles and grab them again.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Mar 30th 2013, 0:17:55

oh, and don't forget to send them a message along the lines of "say Oink, Oink. you my little piggy landfarm. Squeal Little Piggy Squeal!" it'll drive them nuts.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2013, 2:54:02

Naw we'll just send Rodman over again. We cool.

oats Game profile

Mar 30th 2013, 3:53:16

I think introducing the outside world to them via bombs would be a terrible waste of this once in a lifetime, even millennium, opportunity.

The people are almost totally sequestered. I mean, if the EU or US want a test lab for economic policy or somewhere to conduct mass experiments on population control NK is a perfect opportunity to perfect the art. Elected officials wouldn't even have to dodge public scrutiny of human rights abuses or maintain a constant web of lies to keep themselves from losing elections. They could just abuse the population which is already acclimated to that type of governance. The best thing the Western nations could do is cut off all outside comms to Korea and maintain a completely illusory reality.

Then they can sell off experimental rights to central bankers, Israel, EU and US governments, high level and well connected politicians, large corporations and whoever else wishes to disregard any human rights obligations and hijack populations for various self serving and nefarious purposes. Maybe they could try new GM foods and pesticides on NK? Maybe new crowd control techniques? Maybe perfect the art of mass electronic propaganda via a NK restricted interweb?

Like a hugeass Truman show. Think of how much money could be raised by renting out NK or selling rights to experiment.

That is my dream.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2013, 6:07:32

This new young punk they got over there needs to learn not to bring a fork to a tank fight.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

mdevol Game profile

Mar 30th 2013, 6:59:05

Cerberus, Those tanks we just paid for are for Homeland Security, not for the army. Those are to be used at home in the cities...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Mar 30th 2013, 15:04:55

how are they going to keep the tanks from getting bogged down in the sinkholes? will we have to remove them, or can we just pave right over them?

Drow Game profile

Mar 30th 2013, 15:10:39

It's the same old sabre rattling bullfluff. Nothing's going to happen.
Kim Jong Un simply needs to make himself look good.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Mar 30th 2013, 15:55:10

Originally posted by Drow:
It's the same old sabre rattling bullfluff. Nothing's going to happen.
Kim Jong Un simply needs to make himself look good.

just trying to look good? it's not working for me. maybe he should try a sex change. let his hair and boobs grow out a bit.

stallion75 Game profile

Mar 30th 2013, 22:39:47

reguarding this topic ....incoming message from the United States, to N.K.

GoodBye.....

Mar 30th 2013, 22:43:20

hmm, it does give Obama the chance to order another person killed. wonder if he'll make the killers use something besides an Assault Rifle this time.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 1st 2013, 7:42:09

Do as I say, not as I do.

Stryke Game profile

Apr 1st 2013, 8:32:55

Seriously... they'd need to get over that De-Militarized Zone first... and that's one of the most fortified borders in the World. Let's not forget the minefield on the North Korean side of that line.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff